Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Parry1988

VIP Member
Q&a incoming
Q. Who ripped off the most people you or H?
Q. Will H get any say at all in this instagram wedding or will it revolve around greedy as usual
Q. Does Harriet have to give up her name as everything in the house has greedy plastered all over it
Q. Are you going to rip off loads of small business that are desperate for exposure or will you actually pay them
Q. Will you admit you did this all to boost your you tube channel 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31

HatterMad

Chatty Member
Ah look how original Hairy proposed in front of the Eiffel tower 🙄

Also how incredible convient it is that greedy had her phone on the stand to record the very moment... and that they decided to record their lives for YouTube specifically starting with this trip 🤔

Jesus she's so transparent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Parry1988

VIP Member
That’s exactly what it’s like, so strange. H needs to get some balls honestly 😆
Like when has she done ANYTHING nice for H? I can't remember anything at all?why does H not get a ring?or watch / bracelet/ earrings new pair of shorts ???!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Cametoread2

Hi, I don’t come on this thread a lot, usually over on PTWM, but seeing her engagement sham I just couldn’t not pop up a comment…I’m also not sure if this has been posted or not. Sorry if it has.

As you like see from the exhibits attached H must have spent a very long time on her knee for the cloud to move that far…had she written a whole speech to go with the ‘surprise’ engagement. Also from the exhibits attached H has magic that can move from front to back without her even touching it. The things money can buy it, I wonder where one would buy such magic hair. If you also zoom in to her grid picture of them you will also notice that there is no phone in her hand, imagine making H get back down in her knee for a photo for your grid 😂

according to Greedys grid they’ve been to the Eiffel Tower 3 times, do they know there’s other sights to see in Paris?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
They exclude those kids so much.
My proposal was personally amazing. It was by a harbour in Spain while we had a posh dinner and my eldest son was with us (only child at the time and he isn't my partners bio son either) they both went to the toilet, came back to the table and my son held out the open ring box while my partner got down on one knee. Including my son that much meant the world to me!
Greedys whole proposal was just so set up, cringey and fake from the moment they stepped off that plane! The wedding planning and actual wedding is going to be nauseating!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
How the hell can she afford to buy a house, renovate it spending stupid amounts of money, several holidays, eating out at every opportunity, pissed most nights and now plan a wedding under the current circumstances where the majority are struggling to pay their bloody energy bills?!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Parry1988

VIP Member
Greedy just said 'this engagement party will be the last of the year' then H pipes up and has to remind greedy that H's birthday is still to come this year 🤦‍♀️ tell me she's into that relationship as much as Harriet is 😬😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Parry1988

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220602-113817_Chrome.jpg
every member of this thread watching that cringetastic fake fest 🤣🤣🤣
'Oh Paris'😅😅
(insert pretend shocked face )
'What could this mean'🤭🤭
(insert fake clueless face)

It's OK greedy we can read you pair of morons like a book,we know you're going to Paris to get engaged to boost your new U toob channel views

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Riley.x

Other than Scammers Anonymous, where can I find someone who will walk the dogs, pick up the shit, babysit the kids, manage the house, offer a personal chauffeur service and wait on me hand and foot whilst I sit there and do fuck all? Asking for a friend. 🤥

Attachments

• Haha
Why is everything 'for her' like is H not engaged aswell? it's so weird it's like she's trying to make out she's an innocent young girl being wooed by some rich older man, not partners getting engaged and being equals
That’s exactly what I was thinking it’s all me me me well how long will it be before they split up again ,why does H act like she’s a second class citizen in the relationship H the cleaner , cook . Chauffeur general dogs body wake up H your being used.

• Heart

ScottishMammy92

I'm so confused...

How are they affording all of this? The renovating, holidays, takeaway and nights out, endless clothing hauls plus household bills and general expenses...

Neither of them have a job. They cannot seriously be supporting two adults, two children, two dogs and a home renovation on one Instagram account. Surely not with the sheer amount they must be spending. Easily must be £100 every time they go for lunch between food and drinks.

I can't get my head around it. After tax surely she can't be saving a penny. Is she even paying her taxes? I'm baffled.

HarrisD

More than likely that buffet was open to everyone to celebrate the jubilee, she knew that but decided to make up a "fml" moment because she thinks she's so hilarious. everywhere she goes at the moment she has to make up some dumb shit thats happened to her. Your not funny, your a try hard and it shows. Its embarrassing and you just look like a twat. Girl, please ✋
Yep I think this too, otherwise wouldn’t you wonder why your friends weren’t at the buffet with you, or they would stop you and you’d certainly realise when you saw the 70th cupcakes, you wouldn’t take one.
She absolutely made that up to sound funny 🙈 Just like the food delivery in the hotel last week, all made up stories to sound like she’s a loveable buffoon
She thinks her followers are stupid

• Heart

Riley.x

“This will be the boy’s garage, that’s why it’s called Greedy’s Garage”.

No it’s not. It’s called Greedy’s Garage because you’re an egotistical prick who feels the need to mark your territory by desperately plastering your name over everything whilst pretending H is invisible. God forbid a garage floor is laid without incorporating GREEDY. Oh and because you copied Hinch

Attachments

• Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I noticed how ash made a point of not going abroad with ITS without her kids (her kids passports were delayed so she did the shoot in england)
Can never see greedy doing that, she fucks her kids off at every opportunity

• Heart

OleTed

Chatty Member
I haven't commented on here in a while. I recently lost my beautiful, beautiful dog. My best friend. It has been the most heartbreaking time, it has absolutely floored me, she was my everything 💔
I am absolutely lost with her.
To see these 2 absolute idiots leaving their 2 beautiful dogs at any given opportunity makes me so mad!! They are hardly ever with them!!
Obviously they were just bought as tools for her 'gram' audience. I really hope karma comes and does it's job on this vile woman and her tomato cling on ASAP!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26