Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

idk21

Chatty Member
Catching up on Hinch threads and went on IG to see Greedy replacing Hinch as SS’s new bff after seeing her mentioned there. Turns out greedy has blocked me on IG and I have no idea why (she’s blocked my personal account as I can’t find it, but I can still find her using my hobby account).

1. I’ve never interacted with greedy’s account other than looking at it maybe twice a good few months ago to see what she’s about. Didn’t “like” or comment on anything at all. I may have looked at her stories and that’s it? So I guess we know now that she looks at who views her stories and then seeks them out and blocks them for no reason.
2. She’s a nobody anyway (I had no idea she even existed until Tattle) and needs to get over herself 😂
3. I feel special that she has got a personal vendetta against me, a harmless nobody lol 🎉

So, hello everyone, I guess this is my first post in the greedy threads and I went from having no opinion of her (as I didn’t even know who she was lol) to now thinking she’s an utter moron overnight 🙂

ETA: Oh she has an ITS range? She’s just earned an immediate boycott from someone who was previously completely neutral about her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Star15sh

VIP Member
Greedy watching love island to see who she will have to compete with when Adam gives them an in the style collection

• Haha
Reactions: 25

cantthinkofaname2

Chatty Member
She’s that much of a narc she’s probably booked this trip herself, picked the location and had her own ring (what of course she’ll have picked out and paid for herself) in her own pocket and just given it to H when she decided was a good time to be asked 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Freefalling

VIP Member
Fuck me, couldn't make this shit up 🤔 Nan dies, instead of being with her family she goes on a weekend to SS's, full of smiles and laughter then home for a change of bags to fly abroad to get pics for the next ITS flop. Genuinely can't get over this

• Heart

Star15sh

VIP Member
We've worked so hard on this collection, we've used ombre but the fabric was so hard to work with, we've we've we've. All you did greedy was say yes and claim this god awful collection was made and designed by you. We know a team of designers with actual experience design them and we know those poor people in a sweatshop working for 50p a hour sewed them all so what exactly did you do? Its laughable how she thinks it will sell out when we all know there will be 60% off within a week. Wake up Greedy you absolute scummy bastard!

• Heart
  • Haha

bubbity09

New thread title: Roses are red, violets are black, Greedy leaves her kids alone, and raids a pensioners buffet like a twat

• Haha

Sween44

Chatty Member
That’s where the FM money went then on a ring . What the biggest load of bollocks them pair getting married . If it’s anything like the house renovation her brainwashed followers will be waiting for years for it to go ahead . It’ll all be a gifted wedding anyhow they’ll have the begging bowl out for freebies .
The pair of them actually make me feel sick . Greedy with her horsey look and H resembling a grubby teletubby . Pair of twats .

• Haha
  • Heart

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
She full on knew why they were going to Paris... for content.
Otherwise why did she think H will of said, just set ur tripod up for me a sec. Just gonna do something quick 🤔🙈🙄🤥💍

Stick to being a con artist greedy cos your acting is shit.

• Haha
Oh fucking hell, could it have been any more obvious they were going to get engaged? All orchestrated by the pair of them for the Gram. These people have never had a genuine moment in their lives. Convenient Greedy doesn’t have her hair scraped back and has her nails done all for the surprise occasion.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

HulaHannah

VIP Member
So... we are meant to believe that she got dressed up in her cheap, shiniest, plastic dress, changed her hair within minutes, returned back to the Eiffel Tower probably to the exact same spot they were scoping out earlier seeming to spend way too much time getting photos and being coached by the seller, set up a tripod to record and she didn't know...okay then! 🙄 Horses for courses though! If my partner did it at the Eiffel Tower I think we'd be over, and definitely if he spent time beforehand setting up a tripod. Talk about cliché and doing it for the gram (or YouTube)!

I'd have said Harry was a mug for going along with it all at the beginning, but given the scummy MLM recruitment in general and then the lack of transparency at the end of the MLM stint and whatever was going on there, I think they deserve each other. It's just a shame that there are kids involved in it all.

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
What the fuck was she thinking of when she "designed" " this monstrosity?
Did she have a fully loaded Tampax in mind at the time? 🤢 Absolutely hideous. A gust of wind and you will be off your feet and up in a tree in seconds.

Screenshot_20220601-201315_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick