Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
My partners mother is at end of life care. No person in their right mind would post a photo like this now, never mind when she’s passed away, with his father. She is vile.
I disagree. I’ve seen families have many a happy moment in hospice with dying relatives and after they’ve passed (many reasons - remembering old times, a strange relief if someone had been suffering). My own husband passed away on Christmas Eve and there are photos of me with my young children on Christmas Day trying my best and no doubt smiling for them. Did I post a Christmas Day photo on fb for our concerned family & friends who were undoubtably worried for us whilst they also tried to enjoy their Christmas Day? Absolutely I did. Was I vile? Maybe 🤷🏼‍♀️ Judge greedy on the plethora of wrong doing she does……..but don’t judge for how others grieve. We all do it differently. You also don’t know what’s behind a smile. My husband was videoed at his works Christmas party smiling & joking and being the life and soul………..a week later he committed suicide. Smiles don’t = happy.

Sorry for the rant.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
They do this all the time! Why lie?!

Also someone said Ash wasn’t promoting the In The Styles pride things cause Greedy is on it - Now she’s wearing a New Look Pride top instead 😂 that’s like an extra kick - not only will I not wear the pride stuff I will wear someone else’s 🙈. Adam should have gone with Ash over the moon faced scammers.

View attachment 1335183View attachment 1335184
moon faced scammers😂😂😂
Just a quick look at them in 2019
Shows how much they have changed
And the New Look t-shirts are nicer

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Bootoyoutoo

Hello new to the forum actually found it googling for info on another instagrammer but then found this thread and wanted to come on here and say how awful I think she is. I've been following her for some time as I genuinely thought she was a poor single mum who had done her council house up on a budget after escaping domestic abuse.
Well since she bought this place I've been listening to some of her stories and omg what really annoyed me the other day was when she was talking about her dining room table and how it had been gifted but she had been finding faults with it every time it was delivered anyway she said the one she currently had was still not perfect and listed what was wrong with it and then said as soon as she had got a new one she would be gifting this broken one to a family in need. It was as though she thought she was really doing something nice like she couldn't be seen dead with a broken table but another family could make do with it and what passed me off even more is it was a gifted item so not a charitable thing at all and now she's banging on about being best friends with Solomon. I used to reply to a few bits on her stories but never got any replies obviously because I only have like 200 followers but anyone with thousands or millions of followers she jumps on to like a flea

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Parry1988

VIP Member
Recap
Greedy has spent the last thread boozing, eating out, had about 6 different holidays pretending she paid for them all. Her and Harriet were getting sloshed on their jollies and then happily telling her followers how funny it was that Harriet is always hungover in the morning,whilst getting in the car to drive!!!!!! She threw a load of ads in then announced her nan had died, tattle quietly respected this for the morning before greedy came back on insta to reveal...an ad .....and that she and Harriet were again off on their holidays to visit the one and only Queen insta hun herself, Stacey solomon 😵💫😵💫
Apparently they are such good mates even though greedy was awol from the in the style shoot at her house a couple of weeks ago.....Adam obviously doing a bit of damage control hatched a plan for Stacey to baby sit the alcoholics for the weekend to uo her followers....didn't help much though. Greedy got Stacey to buy her some shite from the car boot then off they drink drove home 👋👋 greedy slapped a nice big arse kissing grid post on her insta while Stacey shared her post on her stories and that was the end of that,time to bleach the house and check the valuables are still there 😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

squigy

Wouldn’t think her Nana died last week, never see someone so happy. It’s bloody weird 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 41

gossip29

VIP Member
Anyone else find it really fukin creepy that strangers are commenting on the post saying they are crying? What a bunch of weirdos

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Parry1988

VIP Member
Please someone make it stop 😭😭😫🤢🤢
Why is everything 'for her' like is H not engaged aswell? it's so weird it's like she's trying to make out she's an innocent young girl being wooed by some rich older man, not partners getting engaged and being equals

• Heart
Reactions: 39

N-NewGirl

Chatty Member
My god what an incredible coincidence that the vlogging has started during this amazing surprise engagement holiday!! Honestly it’s uncanny!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Ls6901

Chatty Member
Guys I'm still recovering from the part where H said " I didn't even get laid last night" during the engagement stories.

🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

MinnieMaus

Why do people who want to swan off on holiday every 2 minutes buy dogs? They’re being passed from pillar to post. Their lifestyle just doesn’t suit being dog owners, I’m sorry. Purely bought for content and to try and make some quick cash on the puppies, they spend no quality time with them. You have to make sacrifices if you have dogs (and kids!) - but these two just wont do it. Selfish twats.

• Heart

Parry1988

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220531-162725_Instagram.jpg
the fact she said security doors usually look ugly, while showing her new security doors that are hideous and look like a prison door that have a slot to speak through in them 🤣🤣🤣 omg they are gross actually hilarious 😂 did ue give her some shite from the back of the warehouse for free for some publicity🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

thenoodle

Chatty Member
Getting the next thread title in early

missgreedyshome #16 Paris engagement for the Instagram engagement

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Parry1988

VIP Member
Hi kids bye kids👋👋👋
Are they keeping her nan on ice until she gets back or is she going to miss her own nans funeral?? Stacey just said Joe is back from fishing, I don't even think he goes fishing just hears another waster is coming to the house and fucks off with his fishing gear to a hotel for the weekend 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wouldn’t think her Nana died last week, never see someone so happy. It’s bloody weird 🙄
Come on now, like she keeps saying her Nanna would have wanted her to carry on without giving a flying fig. I mean how dare her Nanna die at such an inconvenient time when Greedy had a trip booked to see SS and a fake surprise proposal planned. My grandmother also passed away this year, after a long and painful fight against Dementia. It was an absolutely horrendous time for the whole family. If one of my cousins carried on like her id be livid. She only cares about herself and the gram in equal measures. Shes a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Shes caught me on such a bad day today. I normally don't pay any attention to her airy fairy bullshit but she's so patronising. I'm having the worst week and I wish I had the option to "not put too much pressure on myself". I have to get up and function because I have shit to do. I can't just pot a fecking rose and say that's me done for today and give myself a pat on the back. She needs a sharp dose of reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 31