Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Stop saying YouTOOB you dick. It's YouTUBE. Am I the only one that got so annoyed by the way she's saying it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
For me it was when she came back from Lapland and said “Guys if you’ve not been then you must. It’s a once in a lifetime trip! - I’ve just booked again for next year..” F-Meeeee!!!! Absolutely zero grasp of reality.

• Heart

Star15sh

VIP Member
She'll make sure H looks a right twat in the wedding dress so all eyes will be on her as usual. She'll totally forget its their day and not just hers. Remember when H tried on the wrap dress from greedys collection she looked fucking awful but Char thought it was hilarious 🙄🤢

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Come on now, like she keeps saying her Nanna would have wanted her to carry on without giving a flying fig. I mean how dare her Nanna die at such an inconvenient time when Greedy had a trip booked to see SS and a fake surprise proposal planned. My grandmother also passed away this year, after a long and painful fight against Dementia. It was an absolutely horrendous time for the whole family. If one of my cousins carried on like her id be livid. She only cares about herself and the gram in equal measures. Shes a disgrace.
I agree, my grandma died just weeks before covid hit, I was by her side and witnessed her passing. It was heartbreaking, iv not been the same since and I'm still not over it.
Considering she banged on about how close she was with both her nanna and grandad and then not be there to support anyone is mind boggling

• Heart

ScottishMammy92

Another holiday...
Another ITS alarm
Another expensive freebie

Guys I'm obviously doing it all wrong. Running a business and paying the highest tax rate and I haven't had a holiday this year.

Makes you wonder why you even bother doesn't it...really cannot imagine how you'd feel watching her if your family member had been stolen from by this big headed, junkie toothed, fat, lazy prick.

• Sad
  • Heart

mag doll

Chatty Member
Two fucking con women are suited to each other!!! 🤬🤬 so selfish not to include the boys on this trip... honestly you couldn’t make it up! Her nanny still on ice waiting until a convenient time that suits Greedy Guts to be buried??? Is the nanny’s funeral even happened yet cos Greedy Guts hasn’t mentioned her precious nanny in weeks! Fucking moron 🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Heart

Bumbumsmummy

Chatty Member
How self centered can you get!!!! Some person has paid for that for their friends and family and you get that twat going up and helping herself! She makes me sick, almost as sick as H's face makes me 🤢

• Sick

B_ee

Chatty Member
Her living room reminds me of student house.. No lightshades and scruffy. But she's got balloons. Priorities are right I see

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ooooooooh H is going to be well gel that Greedy has spent the night in the same room as Caddy! I can just see her face now, beetroot red and steaming coming out those ears...... Bet that tracker gets used a million times per day

• Haha

LilToes

VIP Member
Anyone else find it really fukin creepy that strangers are commenting on the post saying they are crying? What a bunch of weirdos
I didn’t even find it romantic! Or maybe it’s just because I know she’s a granny scammer and does nothing but gloat these days.

If it’s true that Hariets parents don’t get on with Greedy then Harriet should listen to them…it’s painfully obvious why they wouldn’t like her and I’d say they are devastated that she’s now engaged to her

• Heart

Bumbumsmummy

Chatty Member
I actually audibly gasped when I saw that pink monstrosity 🤣🤣 it's like something I wore when I did a skydive!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Freefalling

VIP Member
I thought the same, mention the cat and hey presto

They really are repulsive, Harriet seems to have let herself go completely. Copying greedy guts filthy hair, they both just look like a bath would kill them. Zero effort put into their appearance. 99.9% of people don't live their lives via insta but the majority of people are smart and well turned out.

Harriets parents must be devastated watching how their daughter has reached new lows. I've said it a million times before but sleep with dogs and you'll get fleas

• Heart
  • Haha

Riley.x

OMG GUYZ IVE MADE YET ANOTHER ACCIDENTAL ON PURPOSE SPELLING MISTAKE ON MY U TOOB IM SO FUNNY

• Haha

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
H organised the party but greedy tagged the party planner that did most of the work

The last minute singer saved 'my' arsenal after 'my' singer pulled out - but H organised everything

#makeitmakesense!

• Haha

hollydollydaydream

Can’t she buy Big H a nice watch or something to celebrate her part in the engagement if she isn’t a ring wearing kind of person. It just seems like one person is engaged in this engagement and it’s all about the Greedy?!!!!

• Haha

Ls6901

Chatty Member
Girls that have OTT birthdays mortify me. Your 30.... you've had 29 birthdays before. Absolutely dying git her.

That singer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha