Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freefalling

VIP Member
Bloody awful outfits, she would sell her soul to make a few quid. Love how shes excited about her new collection but back in leggings & a nike jumper 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Cametoread2

[QUOTE="Cametoread2, post:
As you like see from the exhibits attached H must have spent a very long time on her knee for the cloud to move that far…had she written a whole speech to go with the ‘surprise’ engagement. Also from the exhibits attached H has magic that can move from front to back without her even touching it. The things money can buy it, I wonder where one would buy such magic hair. If you also zoom in to her grid picture of them you will also notice that there is no phone in her hand, imagine making H get back down in her knee for a photo for your grid 😂[/QUOTE]
Never noticed that H’s foot has moved considerably as well, what a sad pair 😂😂

‘Harriet get back down on your knee I need a perfect not staged at all picture of our surprise engagement for my dimwitted followers‘

• Haha

Star15sh

VIP Member
If she wanted H to have her surname why didn't she propose? She's a greedy, selfish, self centred bitch

• Heart

firefly88

I've just nearly brought my lunch back up after Greedy saying that they will be both wearing dresses for the wedding 😫😫

• Haha
  • Wow

F the dust.

VIP Member
We've all went terribly wrong haven't we? I mean why do an honest day's graft when you can scam OAP s and end up living it up with no job. Also cliff head stop being a disrespectful twat regarding the villa...

• Heart

drommo104

Does she expect people to feel sorry for her about how scary it is to be in a big villa in Portugal?🥺 Fuck off you twat

• Angry
  • Haha

Forthecraic

Chatty Member
Have the boys left home, she never sees them. Dogs aren’t much content now they aren’t cute puppies. H must be taking her on holiday with greedys money as she clearly does not work the amount of times they go away.

• Heart

Parry1988

VIP Member
It’s like a game of spot the difference. I don’t watch her stories so never took much notice of the photos posted here. Must have gone back and made H do it again 😂

edit to add photo
Imagine the people there,watching then do that, I bet they were like what the fuck are those pair of twats doing...cringe

• Haha

Riley.x

Makes me laugh when she says she can’t wait to see the boys. Don’t kid yourself, give it a few days and you’ll be palming them off again

• Heart

bubbity09

There’s a reason why queues are so bad at airports, it’s idiots like their taking liquids more than 100ml on as hand luggage. What an absolute cock womble. Obviously all done for the wanktube she’s set up

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Such predictable bastards aren't they? That was such a vomfest. And all planned to coincide with the YouToob channel. *Yawn*.

• Haha

YR80

Chatty Member
Part time working mummy. She has a wiki that will blow your mind.
Oooft. I’ve just read her wiki. I’d never heard of her until today. She’s a really nasty piece of work, isn’t she?

I think that if when they get engaged, it’ll all be filmed because it was SUCH a surprise, she remembered to take her camera. Or more like she gave her camera to someone random to film it, then say that she “didn’t film in but look what this amazing person/our new BFF caught on camera and I persuaded them to send it to us.” Then I reckon she’ll put it on her you-toob with a post on Instagram just saying “we have some exclusive content on our You-Toob guys. Subscribe to our channel and see what it is.”

I might be wrong but the timing of her announcing their vlog just seems really odd. All the holidays, breaks, ITS shoot and home stuff that she’s done before but she decides to do it now, when H has booked this special, surprise trip just for them? It’s almost like she knows she’s going to get a ‘hook’ into getting subscribers from it 🤷‍♀️

Edited because she’s actually really irritated me and my rage typing has affected my spelling!

Last edited:
  • Sick

HatterMad

Chatty Member
I think a local came on and said it was the exs brothers sperm so that the boys had both the mums dna. She didn't have private ivf, apparently it was a turkey basting job lol. If you scroll through some previous threads its on here somewhere 🤣 also, if I remember correctly, greedy has never actually gone into detail about how she conceived the boys.
Cant be the only one in thinking its a bit gross turkey basting your brothers sperm into your gf on a Saturday night 🤢, cause she'd have to do it not Greedy.. 🤢

I had a friend who did it with one of their friends sperm so I know couples who do it but not with a family members donation 😬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Mutley98

VIP Member
Makes me laugh she has a magpie on her netball T-shirt, they steal from others couldn’t be more apt for greedy when she steals from pensioners

• Haha
  • Heart

mag doll

Chatty Member
Hello new to the forum actually found it googling for info on another instagrammer but then found this thread and wanted to come on here and say how awful I think she is. I've been following her for some time as I genuinely thought she was a poor single mum who had done her council house up on a budget after escaping domestic abuse.
Well since she bought this place I've been listening to some of her stories and omg what really annoyed me the other day was when she was talking about her dining room table and how it had been gifted but she had been finding faults with it every time it was delivered anyway she said the one she currently had was still not perfect and listed what was wrong with it and then said as soon as she had got a new one she would be gifting this broken one to a family in need. It was as though she thought she was really doing something nice like she couldn't be seen dead with a broken table but another family could make do with it and what passed me off even more is it was a gifted item so not a charitable thing at all and now she's banging on about being best friends with Solomon. I used to reply to a few bits on her stories but never got any replies obviously because I only have like 200 followers but anyone with thousands or millions of followers she jumps on to like a flea
Yes I followed her then too and actually liked her. I used to put nice comments on her posts etc.. never got a reply but the first time I put a negative comment on her post it was deleted and I was blocked straight away. She’s a thieving con woman who only cares where the money is coming from and fuck everyone else including her poor dead nan! 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart