MissGreedysHome #15 Big red face, such a disgrace, H driving hungover all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"you're not ready for this collection". Are you ready for it greedy cause I can guarantee you won't be seen in it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my god, almost spat my drink out 😆😆😆 ITS are trolling her, 100%. Those Ra-ra trousers are bleeping HILARIOUS, I need to lie down before the school run. Never thought I'd say this but Adam Frisby I'm loving your 🖕 to Greedy Guts 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is all her tops long sleeve. Normal people wear short sleeves in summer. Is it because her tattoos are really bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So fake. She would never buy or wear any of this. The material for everything is so so bad and cheap looking . Don't even get me started on the actual colors of the "pieces" because wtf . Bright pink yeah ok you wear that all the time .

Have also had about enough of this stupid smile thing she has been doing which just looks like her tongue is swollen and and shes trying to keep it behind her fake slobbery teeth.

• Haha
Tell me Adam is trying to get out of the contract with her, without telling me Adam is trying to get out the contract
Greedy will go first
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20220524-142542_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220524-142715_Google.jpg

Is this the look she's going for🤔 getting serious despicable me vibes off the shoulders 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tell me Adam is trying to get out of the contract with her, without telling me Adam is trying to get out the contract
Greedy will go first
🤣🤣🤣
I reckon that why he’s treated her to a shoot abroad 😂 hardly needs to go to Portugal to shoot the crap she’s showing today.

Reactions: 6
Omg I thought it couldn’t get any worse after her last collection but I was wrong. That must be a joke surely 🙄
Trousers and blouse if your interested!!! 🤢🤮

Screenshot_20220524-152722_Instagram.jpg

You can hear her say "ahhh that's heaven" sorry I don't know how to copy videos.

Reactions: 5
Everytime she brings out a new collection its always "her best one yet" "can't wait to show you guys, your not ready for this" yet you barely see her wear any of it cos she lives in ber gym leggings & oversized T. Shirt. Same with Iconic, they pay her to flog their makeup, but day to day she dosent wear makeup. & has even admitted several times, she's not a girly girl & dosent have a clue about putting makeup on etc. Boils my piss she gets all this money for doing a bit of flogging & is tit at it.
All the other ITS girls send her girly floaty bits out of their collection too & she trys it on to show the gram for it never to be seen again! 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 18
20220524_154905.jpg
20220524_154852.jpg

Mother of the bride vibes

Very old fashioned looking patterns and style

• Sick
see the shade from ash 🤣 I like her! But she must realise they do edit greedys photos 🦵🏻
I definitely prefer Ash to Greedy but her photos have also been edited on this shoot. She got called out for it and that’s why she’s getting snarky 😂 plus she says ITS would never do that. More bullshit we’ve seen Greedys previous photoshoots 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.