MissGreedysHome #15 Big red face, such a disgrace, H driving hungover all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't add much to what's already been said about how grim it is her rushing away for the weekend while her poor Gran is barely cold.

Of course if she didn't overshare stuff about her family on the gram (purely for the likes/ sympathy) we wouldn't have known!

Reactions: 16
10 photos on her grid of their weekend at pickle cottage whereas Stacey just mentioned her briefly on her stories. Sorry Charl Stacey obviously doesn’t feel the same about your ‘friendship’ as you do. You were never going to be deemed special enough to make it onto her actual grid 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought the same, mention the cat and hey presto

They really are repulsive, Harriet seems to have let herself go completely. Copying greedy guts filthy hair, they both just look like a bath would kill them. Zero effort put into their appearance. 99.9% of people don't live their lives via insta but the majority of people are smart and well turned out.

Harriets parents must be devastated watching how their daughter has reached new lows. I've said it a million times before but sleep with dogs and you'll get fleas

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I'd like to think that SS hasn't done a grid post because she knows she will get loads of negative comments about greedy and some truths about her too!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So she chose not to do swimwear this year but has to mention that ‘lots’ of the others girls are doing it. Basically she’s implying even though she’s not doing it this year she may do it at some stage and let the other girls do it because she’s doing her own summer collection of dreams which of course will be bigger and better than anything any of the other collabs are doing🙄. Her smugness is nauseating. I hope ITS see sense and don’t renew her contract. No wonder the majority of the other girls don’t follow her on Insta. It’s like the whole bragging about going abroad. Billie & Jac have both been abroad already this year (JJ has been 3 times so far and more planned) Greedys having to train to Manchester cos she doesn’t want to fly by herself 🤦🏻‍♀️ Again if that had been Billie or Jac, ITS would have got a private car for them if needed. Difference is they never fly alone because they have their own managers, hair & makeup artists plus photographers that fly with them 😂. Her & Perrie are the least known of all the collabs but are the most up themselves and insufferable of the lot 🤢

Attachments

I noticed how ash made a point of not going abroad with ITS without her kids (her kids passports were delayed so she did the shoot in england)
Can never see greedy doing that, she fucks her kids off at every opportunity

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Greedy will literally go to the opening of an envelope just to get away drink & eat! Good job them kids have Harriet & the other dodgy jail bird parent 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she chose not to do swimwear this year but has to mention that ‘lots’ of the others girls are doing it. Basically she’s implying even though she’s not doing it this year she may do it at some stage and let the other girls do it because she’s doing her own summer collection of dreams which of course will be bigger and better than anything any of the other collabs are doing🙄. Her smugness is nauseating. I hope ITS see sense and don’t renew her contract. No wonder the majority of the other girls don’t follow her on Insta. It’s like the whole bragging about going abroad. Billie & Jac have both been abroad already this year (JJ has been 3 times so far and more planned) Greedys having to train to Manchester cos she doesn’t want to fly by herself 🤦🏻‍♀️ Again if that had been Billie or Jac, ITS would have got a private car for them if needed. Difference is they never fly alone because they have their own managers, hair & makeup artists plus photographers that fly with them 😂. Her & Perrie are the least known of all the collabs but are the most up themselves and insufferable of the lot 🤢
Ash was going but her daughter got covid, and she refused to go without her family, Greedy cant wait to ditch the fam.

Edit to add it was the passports, covid was hoseseasons!

Reactions: 6
duck me, couldn't make this tit up 🤔 Nan dies, instead of being with her family she goes on a weekend to SS's, full of smiles and laughter then home for a change of bags to fly abroad to get pics for the next ITS flop. Genuinely can't get over this

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ash was going but her daughter got covid, and she refused to go without her family, Greedy cant wait to ditch the fam.
Ash actually cancelled cos her daughters passport didn’t come through in time and she wasn’t prepared to go without her kids. I actually think it was wrong of her because many mums have to leave their kids to earn money so to cancel it last minute was pretty unprofessional. However with Greedy what is disgusting is, if she knew she was going away for work for a couple of days, the fact her Nan just died, she should have cancelled Staceys and spent the weekend with her kids instead. Also I’m sure the shoot she’s doing could have been done in this country but because she wants to make out she’s the big I am all the time, she was never going to cancel going abroad especially after Ash did.

Reactions: 12
29 pairs of crocs so nearly a £1000 worth of the same shoe but with slightly different colours ffs 😵😵😵

• Wow
  • Angry
Jesus Christ!!!! Nan dies, absolutely devastated, then goes for a weekend away to trolomon's! Bestest friends ever and yet they're only now tagging each other and taking photos........ And H wishing the favourite one a happy birthday! I've literally spewed IN MY OWN MOUTH a million times already watching these stories over the weekend. Talk about fame hungry!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She is on route to the airport looking like a train driver. Slick back hair and weird outfit. Moonface. Omg what are the ITS team gonna think when they see her rocking up looking like that. No fashion sense at all. She's answering about how her nana would be happy shes been keeping busy. She's been reading here and is probably worried everyone thinks she's a heartless bleep. Which she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.