MissGreedysHome #15 Big red face, such a disgrace, H driving hungover all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course H is stalking her flight. The only time I do this is if I'm picking someone up so I'm not too early.

How many posts do we think h will do to remind greedy she exists

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
As if her Nans just died and sheโ€™s spent the weekend at Stacy Solomonโ€™s house and says her Nan wouldโ€™ve wanted her to go . Actions speak louder than words and we all know old Greedy guts couldnโ€™t give a flying duck about her family with this latest stunt . And the mother of the year award goes to Greedy who chooses a photo shoot in Portugal over staying home and spending time with her grieving kids so just shows you that sheโ€™s the biggest bleep going .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, but it's fine because everything she does is for them.
I actually don't know I think so haha
If you look at h's stories I reckon she aint got the kids. She's cooked a meal for 1

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If you look at h's stories I reckon she aint got the kids. She's cooked a meal for 1
I wouldnโ€™t read too much into that esp if she posted in real time (8 ish). My kid wouldโ€™ve eaten the dog if heโ€™d had to wait until then ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m always a meal for one if heโ€™s away as Iโ€™d end up eating dinner at 4:30 if I ate with my son

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Cow ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I just auto clicked without thinking ๐Ÿคฃ now I have to bloody make a new account to mock her ๐Ÿ™„
Iโ€™ve to make a new account aswell and Iโ€™m going to say more this time even put stinky Stacey right on a few things ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stacey's post for little rex's birthday has got really low likes, I hope it's the greedy effect!! serves her right
As someone said on the last thread
You lie with dogs you get fleas!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Stacey's post for little rex's birthday has got really low likes, I hope it's the greedy effect!! serves her right
Could be but I think people will also be remembering that golden boy Rex got a birthday post but poor middle child Leighton was barely mentioned on his birthday a couple of weeks ago and certainly wasnโ€™t put on her grid. It turns people off when someone blatantly favours certain kids (Rex & Rose)
Back to Greedy how unbearable is she going to be shooting her new collection abroad ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ It will be her favourite one yet, it will be better than anyone elseโ€™s, youโ€™ll have to be quick cos it will sell out straight away and she designed it all herself ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How come she doesnโ€™t feature anywhere on the ITS insta page??
She does but her last collection was a while ago so youโ€™d have to scroll back to find her ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Funny thing is sheโ€™s meant to be a home account but she one of the only collabs that ITS donโ€™t actually follow on their home account ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sheโ€™s maybe lost followers, I actually like SS however I unfollowed both her and greedy at the weekend

Reactions: 9
Does she expect people to feel sorry for her about how scary it is to be in a big villa in Portugal?๐Ÿฅบ duck off you twit

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ooooooooh H is going to be well gel that Greedy has spent the night in the same room as Caddy! I can just see her face now, beetroot red and steaming coming out those ears...... Bet that tracker gets used a million times per day

• Haha
We've all went terribly wrong haven't we? I mean why do an honest day's graft when you can scam OAP s and end up living it up with no job. Also cliff head stop being a disrespectful twit regarding the villa...

• Heart
Christ, read the room Greedy guts, some people can't afford to keep the roof over their head and there you are moaning that the villa is to big!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.