MissGreedysHome #15 Big red face, such a disgrace, H driving hungover all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the obsessions with over-long sleeves? It’s summer soon and even if it wasn’t, surely sleeves that long would be a right pain? You’d be dangling them in your dinner all the time!
She invented them don’t you know 😂 like the adjustable waisted jeans on a previous drop 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She invented them don’t you know 😂 like the adjustable waisted jeans on a previous drop 😉
Ah yes. I forgot. I reckon she’s just got tiny little T Rex arms so she pretends that the over-long sleeves are intentional.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually audibly gasped when I saw that pink monstrosity 🤣🤣 it's like something I wore when I did a skydive!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Not sure if it’s been mentioned on previous threads I’ve been away, but is she on the sunbeds? She’s just so shiny and red in the face all the time

Reactions: 5
I definitely prefer Ash to Greedy but her photos have also been edited on this shoot. She got called out for it and that’s why she’s getting snarky 😂 plus she says ITS would never do that. More bullshit we’ve seen Greedys previous photoshoots 😂
There all photo shopped on every single 1 ov them ,how else do you explain greedy for example having 1 size 14 leg and another a size 6 🤣🤣 course there filtered ,were not stupid like them

Imagine going all the way to Portugal with an entire team just for the photos to be taken on a phone hahahah
There always took on fone ,every1 of them ,adam has said so himself ,prob easier to adjust the pic from real to fake

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We've worked so hard on this collection, we've used ombre but the fabric was so hard to work with, we've we've we've. All you did greedy was say yes and claim this god awful collection was made and designed by you. We know a team of designers with actual experience design them and we know those poor people in a sweatshop working for 50p a hour sewed them all so what exactly did you do? Its laughable how she thinks it will sell out when we all know there will be 60% off within a week. Wake up Greedy you absolute scummy bastard!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.