MissGreedysHome #15 Big red face, such a disgrace, H driving hungover all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is her next collection with ITS swimwear then? Christ if her clothing ranges are anything to go by, can you imagine the prints that will be used 🤢 Ash shot hers last week so no doubt hers will be released before Greedys yet again. She might be going abroad but she’s still way down the pecking order with ITS 😂 She knows SS is one of Adams favourites that’s why she’s now trying to make her her new bestie 🙄
I bet the swimsuits have a ruffle skirt or something that is " AMAZING for mum tums ! "

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha what did you do to get blocked?
I "liked" a negative comment about her on an ITS post and she blocked me, crazy psycho.
I liked the one screen shotted on here about her going to visited horse face and not supporting her mum and children after her nan died 😬 (which I do believe there's no excuse for, I would be with my mum if my nana passed away).

I've actually posted worse on ITS grid post about her photoshopped thighs before and got away with it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I liked the one screen shotted on here about her going to visited horse face and not supporting her mum and children after her nan died 😬 (which I do believe there's no excuse for, I would be with my mum if my nana passed away).

I've actually posted worse on ITS grid post about her photoshopped thighs before and got away with it 🤣🤣
🤣🤣 obviously touched a nerve.
I think most decent hunan beings wouldn't duck off for the weekend after their nan passed away but she's utter scum.

I'm surprised she blocks people, thought she would want the follower numbers!

Reactions: 12
🤣🤣 obviously touched a nerve.
I think most decent hunan beings wouldn't duck off for the weekend after their nan passed away but she's utter scum.

I'm surprised she blocks people, thought she would want the follower numbers!
Do they not still count as followers though? Blocking someone from your stories doesn't remove them from your following.

Reactions: 2
Do they not still count as followers though? Blocking someone from your stories doesn't remove them from your following.
Whhhhaaaaaattttt! I did not know that! I'm blocked but can't unfollow, so I just permanently follow her now according to her follow numbers?

Reactions: 3
thanks guys, I’m smiling with my tongue between my teeth 👅

cant wait to see the swimsuit range with 1 skinny leg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whhhhaaaaaattttt! I did not know that! I'm blocked but can't unfollow, so I just permanently follow her now according to her follow numbers?
As far as I know, yes. Think a lot of them do it. They block certain people from viewing their stories but as they haven't actually deleted that person they still count as a follower. And as they're blocked they can't go and delete themselves. It's crazy.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I've never been blocked before I can't see anything nor search her. I unfollowed her ages ago I just see posts on here and go nose 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As far as I know, yes. Think a lot of them do it. They block certain people from viewing their stories but as they haven't actually deleted that person they still count as a follower. And as they're blocked they can't go and delete themselves. It's crazy.
You can hide your stories from people but they will still be able to see your grid. If you block someone completely it will remove them as a follower. I’ve accidentally blocked a few people before (pressing the wrong button deleting questions) and it’s took them off my followers list too!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh dear I’ve been blocked by greedy guts 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 didn’t like me putting a truthful comment on her grid lol what a selfish self centered bastard she is 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.