MissGreedysHome #15 Big red face, such a disgrace, H driving hungover all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she really saying on her stories ‘I hope there’s enough stock for you all’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Has she actually looked at the crap she’s put her name to? she really is deluded if she thinks this hideous collection will sell out. Only way it sells out is if they only have 2 of every item and that’s me still being kind 😉 She’s going to be off the chart unbearably smug for the next few days 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What an earth is this head wearing?! Those god damn clothes are hideous 🤮
She looks like a human sized tampon 🤣😂
Give me Ash any day over this disgusting money grabbing con artist!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not sure if it’s been mentioned on previous threads I’ve been away, but is she on the sunbeds? She’s just so shiny and red in the face all the time
She defo does sunbeds as when she was posing in swimwear with H you could see a white patch under bum cheek. A tell tale sign of using sunbeds!

Reactions: 4
Not sure if it’s been mentioned on previous threads I’ve been away, but is she on the sunbeds? She’s just so shiny and red in the face all the time
I mentioned this a while ago too, greedy and H are way more tan than any other person in the uk is that isn’t got a false tan or using sunbeds. Even their legs are super tan, I noticed it when they were away for one of their many breaks

Is she really saying on her stories ‘I hope there’s enough stock for you all’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Has she actually looked at the crap she’s put her name to? she really is deluded if she thinks this hideous collection will sell out. Only way it sells out is if they only have 2 of every item and that’s me still being kind 😉 She’s going to be off the chart unbearably smug for the next few days 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
Well from wkend and today in my eyes ,she didnt give a fk about her nan ,the woman who has juat died ,shes says her nan wud
Well from what ive seen from wkend to today she cudnt give a tit about her nan dying n her saying my nan would want me do it ,bull tit shes done it for the gram and the money obv money n followers come top of list b4 her boys her clingy witch n a dnt mean the dogs and her family as that in my eyes is not a person whos just lost her nan fkn cretin 🤮

Reactions: 7
Shes just post a picture of her mum and grandad her mum 'just sent her a picture' I don't think that picture was in the last 2-3 days. Might be wrong they might all just be heartless arseholes, would make sense. I would not be smiling like that if my mum or husband just died 2-3 days after. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE? Do people grive and smile doing It? WTAF

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
New thread title: Little Miss Greedy, leaves her kids and hops on a train, while flicking her bean over Solomon, needy H admits to tracking her plane

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shes just post a picture of her mum and grandad her mum 'just sent her a picture' I don't think that picture was in the last 2-3 days. Might be wrong they might all just be heartless arseholes, would make sense. I would not be smiling like that if my mum or husband just died 2-3 days after. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE? Do people grive and smile doing It? WTAF
Agreed, that photo can't be a recent one surely?! I lost my mam 12 months ago and I can't imagine a pic like that just days after.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Did you see SS is out tonight with Hinch and she's wrote 'real friends come and pick you up when your nervous'. Was the real friend comment a dig to her 'fake friend' greedy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Without any comment I showed MrIW the vid of the parachute suit and he said

"I don't understand how she's become a fashion icon?"

I told him it was ITS..

He said

"In the style of what? A sanitary towel with a massive forehead" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Greedy you can get Mateus from COOP love 😂😂😂

Reminds me of when I was flying home with my husband and on the plane he said ‘I’m really going to miss Soleros…’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I feel like maybe her and her mum really aren’t that close, if my mum’s mum had passed away there’s no way I’d be spending the weekend at a friend’s or flying out, I’d be making sure she’s okay, idk something just doesn’t sit right with me, I’ve had a family bereavement recently and I cannot imagine doing what greedy’s done. Maybe her family don’t grieve in the same way mine have, but it just feels a bit strange

Greedy you can get Mateus from COOP love 😂😂😂

Reminds me of when I was flying home with my husband and on the plane he said ‘I’m really going to miss Soleros…’ 🤦🏼‍♀️
I literally have a bottle of this on my kitchen side right now 😂

Reactions: 8
My partners mother is at end of life care. No person in their right mind would post a photo like this now, never mind when she’s passed away, with his father. She is vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Trying desperately to hard with the screen shots of their morning calls 🥱🤥 something just isn't right with their relationship. Harriet has morphed into some fake smiling character. Def trouble in paradise

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My partners mother is at end of life care. No person in their right mind would post a photo like this now, never mind when she’s passed away, with his father. She is vile.
I disagree. I’ve seen families have many a happy moment in hospice with dying relatives and after they’ve passed (many reasons - remembering old times, a strange relief if someone had been suffering). My own husband passed away on Christmas Eve and there are photos of me with my young children on Christmas Day trying my best and no doubt smiling for them. Did I post a Christmas Day photo on fb for our concerned family & friends who were undoubtably worried for us whilst they also tried to enjoy their Christmas Day? Absolutely I did. Was I vile? Maybe 🤷🏼‍♀️ Judge greedy on the plethora of wrong doing she does……..but don’t judge for how others grieve. We all do it differently. You also don’t know what’s behind a smile. My husband was videoed at his works Christmas party smiling & joking and being the life and soul………..a week later he committed suicide. Smiles don’t = happy.

Sorry for the rant.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I disagree. I’ve seen families have many a happy moment in hospice with dying relatives and after they’ve passed (many reasons - remembering old times, a strange relief if someone had been suffering). My own husband passed away on Christmas Eve and there are photos of me with my young children on Christmas Day trying my best and no doubt smiling for them. Did I post a Christmas Day photo on fb for our concerned family & friends who were undoubtably worried for us whilst they also tried to enjoy their Christmas Day? Absolutely I did. Was I vile? Maybe 🤷🏼‍♀️ Judge greedy on the plethora of wrong doing she does……..but don’t judge for how others grieve. We all do it differently. You also don’t know what’s behind a smile. My husband was videoed at his works Christmas party smiling & joking and being the life and soul………..a week later he committed suicide. Smiles don’t = happy.

Sorry for the rant.
I wasn’t saying people don't grieve differently. I am saying I wouldn't dream of putting a picture on my public social media for thousands to see when I had just lost my relative. When we lost my dad there was a family gathering for Christmas for the sake of our small children but the photos were kept private. That is all! You have your opinion I have mine. I still think she is vile

Reactions: 9
Greedy's comment on trolomon's post about smashing it again...... Load of crap! The whole range looks tacky as f%%k just like hers does.

Meet someone once and now they've been best friends for years..... again - f$$k clean off.

Get back to your own boys instead of palming them off on every tom, dick and harry and your physco h who clearly doesn't trust you and has massive insecurity issues (stalking and tracking your whereabouts is NOT normal)

Reactions: 14
And calling SS 'angel' 🙄🤢
And caddy Davies. H will be really jelous now as I read on here they shared a room together. Poor h, I wouldn't trust greedy as far as I could throw her and I probably can't even lift her so it's not that far 😂 as for h wouldn't trust her either so if greedy was to cheat there'd be no sympathy from this end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.