Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I’m looking forward to seeing the influencers who get gifted her collection and look better in it than she does 🤭

Reactions: 4

DaimIt

VIP Member
her arm tattoos definitely need touched up . they almost look like those blacked out tattoos sometimes. Like what Ronnie Radke and I believe Kat Von D did.

HatterMad

Chatty Member
Let’s see how long this comment lasts 🤭🤭🤭🤭😂😂😂😂
Yikes 🤣 and that's on Facebook 😅

Why does she have a Greedy Facebook page (other than her personal)? I saw this recently and she's like the only influencer I know who's made her own Facebook fan page (or her little cheerleader H has for her) 😂😂

• Haha

Nic31

It doesn't look like her collection is doing so well. Wonder how long it will take her to saying it's doing amazing tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 3

cazellie

VIP Member
I've figured out what she's done and it's so canny!! She's hidden her posts and stories from me but I can still follow her.

All for the follows, fuck me i didnt want to follow you when you had posts hun 🤣
I wouldn't have know you could even do that but then again I don’t have time on my hands to even check it out and that is with me having a business instagram. I can see her now trawling through her stories wondering who follows and who doesn’t. I have lots of people who view my stories who don’t follow but that’s cos it is a public page!
Very sad

Bima6694

I just saw this from before they bought their current home ..whats that all about? Weird to be looking for a house swap and then go completely opposite end of the scale with a massive mortgage 🤔
That's not the house they were in last, they moved to pontyclun