Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bootoyoutoo

She wasn't in a domestic abuse relationship. Her ex went to prison because she scammed thousands of pounds from elderly vulnerable people.
That's why greedy was given the council house
Aww I'm sure I see years ago her stories saying she had been given in because of domestic abuse!! Maybe I read it wrong but I'm pretty sure that's is what I remember seeing on there! X

Reactions: 2

bubbity09

I feel sorry for the French, they’re gonna be all out of croissants now greedy guys and Hagrid are there. I always carry €100 on me as I mostly spend on card. You’d think Hagrid would do the same. And it ain’t a surprise DINNER if you know about it. God it’s going to be the most cliche proposal 🤮🤮🤮

jxhx

VIP Member
Sorry I know not greedy related. But I follow a few threads and now there's two threads I'm unable to comment on, or like someone else's comment. But I can comment and like on other threads as normal. Anyone any idea why ?
Are they maybe locked? If they are you can like a post but not quote it or post your own.

jxhx

VIP Member
🤣🤣 obviously touched a nerve.
I think most decent hunan beings wouldn't fuck off for the weekend after their nan passed away but she's utter scum.

I'm surprised she blocks people, thought she would want the follower numbers!
Do they not still count as followers though? Blocking someone from your stories doesn't remove them from your following.

HatterMad

Chatty Member
Can someone explain the whole ex thing? Is her ex a woman too? Is the ex biologically related to either child? Or did they use a sperm donor? I honestly thought for a long time that her ex was male.

And were they married?
She's always been with women, we think it was Charlotte's eggs and they used a clinic (although someone says it was the ex Emma's brothers sperm they turkey basted).

Charlotte said they were married.. again people who claim to know her say its a lie and they're were not.

Edit - I'd love to know the existing insta, I had the tiktok but I lost it 😤

Dawnienodaethat

And H driving around hungover again
In all fairness the party was Saturday night and it's now Monday.
I've just recently started nosing at her stories after the visit to SS a few weeks ago.
What is the story with them? Has she been with Harriet a long time? What does she do?

Reactions: 1
Eh its not my venue i got married so she won't taint it for me when I go for my anniversary 🤣

I'd put my money on her marrying in Fairyhill, she just strikes me as someone who will want to show off and a few of the rugby players have got married there. The cost for Fairyhill is shocking too.

I loved that place when it was a restaurant. Its such a shame the owners got greedy and turned it into a 'venue'

Reactions: 1