Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
God those doors!!🤮🤮 she needs to find those glasses she wore constantly for five days and then never again two weeks ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Mutley98

VIP Member
So she gets free doors and says they are ugly, they were free.! That company need their heads checked working with her

DaimIt

VIP Member
I dunno why a door that just goes into the garage needs a window on it anyways. Like arent you buying a security door for function / to keep your stuff safe? I would think you wouldnt want people looking in at your treasures

blahblahbegsomemoreblah

I can’t decide if she was acting cos she knew Paris or acting cos the narcissistic idiot thought she was getting taken to Dubai/Maldives/other Insta wankery worthy destination
She should know that you can’t get to places like that Cardiff airport 😂 she definitely will have known or guessed where they were going if she knew roughly the flight time, there aren’t that many flights a day from there!

LilToes

VIP Member
Not sure if it’s been mentioned on previous threads I’ve been away, but is she on the sunbeds? She’s just so shiny and red in the face all the time
I mentioned this a while ago too, greedy and H are way more tan than any other person in the uk is that isn’t got a false tan or using sunbeds. Even their legs are super tan, I noticed it when they were away for one of their many breaks

DaimIt

VIP Member
I have no idea on the sperm donor - this is just what I have read from Tattle in previous threads.

So looks like H has started with the tongue between teeth smile 🙈 it really grips my shit when people do it! My own daughter when a teen used to do it 🙄😬

The new collection looks really badly fitted and weird.. who are the people buying this shit??

• Haha

Parry1988

VIP Member
It's like they've just moved in literally where is their furniture?
I think she got rid of everything thinking she'd be gifted loads of stuff for the new house except... she hasn't 🤣🤣 so she's still got the old sofa hidden against the back window and she 'gifted' the broken one to somw unknown person on insta according to Charlotte no proof it was though

macie

Chatty Member
She looks like a hard boiled egg with the speckled shell still on 🤮 why would anyone take makeup advice from her?? Big puffy moon face 🤢 Fuckin Nanny McPhee with that hair & that tablecloth she’s wearing 😂😂😂😂
She certainly doesnt look fantastic ,she looks pug fkn ugly

• Heart

Monkey47

VIP Member
That cake alone would have been over £100 and from there it would have had to have been ordered months ago

DaimIt

VIP Member
Have the boys left home, she never sees them. Dogs aren’t much content now they aren’t cute puppies. H must be taking her on holiday with greedys money as she clearly does not work the amount of times they go away.
LOL Yes I think they have left the nest and are sharing a loft apartment somewhere close by .
The fuck is that airport outfit
The ugly socks and Dad Sneakers . No one actually wears those but dads mowing the grass.

Another holiday. This is why she is so large because all she ever does is relax and holiday.