Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Polpoting

Can someone explain the whole ex thing? Is her ex a woman too? Is the ex biologically related to either child? Or did they use a sperm donor? I honestly thought for a long time that her ex was male.

And were they married?

Reactions: 4

Nic31

Obviously H is only taking Greedy’s name for business purposes. G was never dropping that brand name.
In the ITS highlight bits at the top it's Charlotte G. Obviously its think they are too professional to use her missgreedy bet she's fewmin

noaddedsugar

As far as I know, yes. Think a lot of them do it. They block certain people from viewing their stories but as they haven't actually deleted that person they still count as a follower. And as they're blocked they can't go and delete themselves. It's crazy.
You can hide your stories from people but they will still be able to see your grid. If you block someone completely it will remove them as a follower. I’ve accidentally blocked a few people before (pressing the wrong button deleting questions) and it’s took them off my followers list too!

• Heart

Mrs_b

Well if you go and look at house of holcroft she's been sent a greedy box,
She's reviewing the clothes and bigging up greedy.
She looks horrendous in them

• Haha

Gnb

I will be suprised if they even have a wedding- Greedy is more than likely claiming benefits, once they're married and they say they are living together with certain income it will stop her getting them. Unless it's different for Self Employed? Not having a go at those on UC but just going off what happened to someone I know

Mrs_b

all i can say is greedy makes out it was her ex but actually it was both of them emma took the wrapfor her family. Greedy had a job at her ex’s office in swansea so she can deny it all she wants but everyone who knows her knows the truth. Greedy was 15 when she met emma that part is true..they are both as bad as eachother, i know them both personally and they are both as manipulative. I haven’t come on here to be told im “emma” when actually i know the pair of them. Nobody really knows what their like in person until YOU actually know them in person and see what coniving peole they really are.
I bet you could tell a few story's about them

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
How come she doesn’t feature anywhere on the ITS insta page??
She does but her last collection was a while ago so you’d have to scroll back to find her 👍🏻 Funny thing is she’s meant to be a home account but she one of the only collabs that ITS don’t actually follow on their home account 😂

• Haha

yamar

For me it was when she came back from Lapland and said “Guys if you’ve not been then you must. It’s a once in a lifetime trip! - I’ve just booked again for next year..” F-Meeeee!!!! Absolutely zero grasp of reality.
Let's see if she goes again this year!!

Forthecraic

Chatty Member
Did we ever find out the surprise that was really different for her and she was so excited to share it......... all iv seen is in the style shite 🤷‍♀️
probably a book of her woe is me life that 10 people will buy, if she is lucky.

taking the kids the park, as if greedy, probably a pub beer garden.

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Im It going to You Toob to watch their car crash, no thanks, I’ll not bother, what a faff on,

They aren’t that interesting. Do they really think that they are that relevant that folk will set up a You Toob account just to see their blogs that they will be paid for???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha