Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Parry1988

VIP Member
In all fairness the party was Saturday night and it's now Monday.
I've just recently started nosing at her stories after the visit to SS a few weeks ago.
What is the story with them? Has she been with Harriet a long time? What does she do?
Yes my bad🙈 the husband is off work today so felt like a Sunday 🤣🤣
Guys we are nearing page 50 so if any one is able to start a new thread feel free 🙂

Reactions: 3

Bumbumsmummy

Chatty Member
Do they not still count as followers though? Blocking someone from your stories doesn't remove them from your following.
Whhhhaaaaaattttt! I did not know that! I'm blocked but can't unfollow, so I just permanently follow her now according to her follow numbers?

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Eh its not my venue i got married so she won't taint it for me when I go for my anniversary 🤣

I'd put my money on her marrying in Fairyhill, she just strikes me as someone who will want to show off and a few of the rugby players have got married there. The cost for Fairyhill is shocking too.
Fairyhill is stunning. I’d be sick as fuck if she got married there and i’m not even from Wales

Im not just saying this because I dont like Greedy but that ring is awful. It looks like costume jewellery, its vulgar. For me an engagement ring should be classy and timeless, that will not last her, not with that setting. I have my grandmother’s engagement ring since she passed and honestly it looks so good still, its from 1940s, its so beautiful im obsessed with it. Can’t imagine that ring of Greedy’s looking good in 5 years time never mind for the next generation. Id be disappointed with something like that.
I love the oval but the rest the band is not for me! The band ruins it

bubbity09

I’m sure her following count is going up far too quick…buying again. What’s the best site to check these statistics?

Ijustdontbelieveit

Notice her new BFF Stace didn't have much to say to them? Hinch said more on the ring post 😅

Interested in how they're going to plan a wedding and renovation now as weddings don't come cheap. Especially if she's gonna be a snob and goto a certain place in Wales.
Which certain place do you mean? I live in s Wales and wonder if it could be where I'm thinking of?

airyfairy76

Chatty Member
So in the tuk tuk video she had her hair tied/slicked back but in the surprise proposal it was down, but it was so unexpected!

H has put a picture up with her wearing a ring but neither of them have posted the close up, very odd.
Pulled back in a high pony on the proposal pics, no?

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
The amount of us on here who said proposal in front of the Eiffel Tower, yet Greedy had no clue 🙄
So H had done all the planning etc, hope you realise you will spend all your life running around after Charlotte and your reputation further tarnished by being married to a scammer (even though you did the same thing yourself with FM)
Wonder what H’s family will make of it 🤔
What did H do with Fm in regards to ripping ppl off, seen a few ppl say it but I don't follow her?