Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
I think it's cos when they check who has viewed their stories, they can see who is viewing stories without following their account and then block
They can but I thought the previous poster hadn't even looked at her insta page. Maybe I misinterpreted what she wrote. Anyway they're all a bunch of saddos!

Reactions: 2

Intheocean

Are they maybe locked? If they are you can like a post but not quote it or post your own.
No it's still open threads that others are commenting on 🤷🏼‍♀️ and I never post much and have never posted anything that goes against rules etc

Intheocean

Sorry I know not greedy related. But I follow a few threads and now there's two threads I'm unable to comment on, or like someone else's comment. But I can comment and like on other threads as normal. Anyone any idea why ?

HatterMad

Chatty Member
I wouldn't have know you could even do that but then again I don’t have time on my hands to even check it out and that is with me having a business instagram. I can see her now trawling through her stories wondering who follows and who doesn’t. I have lots of people who view my stories who don’t follow but that’s cos it is a public page!
Very sad
Anyone can do it, click the 3 dots on the right hand side and you can hide story, restrict, block ect. I only found out as I blocked someone today but it was an option there i was curious about. Its the same view I get when I look at her page.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I wonder how much she's been paid for her ITS collab
I read on another thread that apparently the collabs get a fee and then once that fee is made back in sales they earn a percentage of any sales going forward. Obviously some collabs get bigger fees to start with ie Stacey and Jac. Think we can safely say she’s not earning anywhere near what they do but would imagine she’s earning a nice sum nevertheless. I’d be interested to know. People like SS and JJ made the papers with their deals so what they supposed earn was reported but a nobody like Greedy there’s obviously no interest there 😂

YR80

Chatty Member
But if you do then you can let us all know how shite quality it is.......
I’ve bought WAY too many bikinis from Shein. I can’t afford anymore fake fast fashion.

Don’t do it 😂 Seriously though if you must and you’ve still got 8 weeks til your holiday, wait a couple of weeks and it will be down to half price anyway 😉
I’m pretty sure I can just pleat and ombré a bin bag. I like it, but I absolutely refuse to buy it!

Sophinch

Security doors on the utility room and garage, surely you would be looking at a big bad fuck ugly door on your front/back door where you aren't over looked. 🤯🤯