MissGreedysHome #15 Big red face, such a disgrace, H driving hungover all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New here 👋🏼👋🙋🏼‍♀️ I genuinely used to enjoy greedys stories about cleaning, her makeovers and general life but my god, hasn’t she turned in to such a self obsessed twit. The SS visit made me sick, showing H on her stories makes me cringe so bad and where are her kids nowadays? Bring back the times where she used fablon and lether sons farts out of the window please.. I love but hate to follow the bubble fore/five head but I just can’t stop. I turn to my partner every night and he asks.. “who is this *ickhead” and I don’t even know why but I just can’t stop watching the pissed up, every diet trying mess that this inspirational woman thinks she is. Does she even know who she is?! I don’t think so. Sorry for the rantlol

Reactions: 12
Didn’t look that excited afterwards. Apparently had a face like thunder and stomped into the school ground with H trailing way behind like they weren’t speaking.
I bet Hagrid was in a mood because Charl slept in a room with another women.
Hagrid' insecurities within this relationship are starting to show which ring significant alarm bells away from the camera.
Get out Hagrid whilst you still can!!

Reactions: 8
I bet Hagrid was in a mood because Charl slept in a room with another women.
Hagrid' insecurities within this relationship are starting to show which ring significant alarm bells away from the camera.
Get out Hagrid whilst you still can!!
Totally agree, their relationship is in a pickle at the mo as her bezza would say

Reactions: 7
Didn’t look that excited afterwards. Apparently had a face like thunder and stomped into the school ground with H trailing way behind like they weren’t speaking.
Loving the tea. Not surprised either!

The whole stalking and posting about missing each other thing was so over the top and for the gram. It was 4 days guys, calm down. She ain’t gone to war.

I went away for two weeks (yes 2 weeks Harriet over Waite not 4 days!) and missed my
Partner but we just you know told each other by text like normal people 😂

Also if you missed each other that much why was Greedy staying in Manchester another night? My partner drove 4 hours to pick me up so we didn’t have to spend an extra night apart. All for the gram!

Reactions: 14
Sorry I know not greedy related. But I follow a few threads and now there's two threads I'm unable to comment on, or like someone else's comment. But I can comment and like on other threads as normal. Anyone any idea why ?

Reactions: 2
Correct me if I'm wrong but did she not show a box the other day and said, the blinds have arrived.... but shes just put a bedroom story on and still no blinds...wtf lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Sorry I know not greedy related. But I follow a few threads and now there's two threads I'm unable to comment on, or like someone else's comment. But I can comment and like on other threads as normal. Anyone any idea why ?
Are they maybe locked? If they are you can like a post but not quote it or post your own.

Are they maybe locked? If they are you can like a post but not quote it or post your own.
No it's still open threads that others are commenting on 🤷🏼‍♀️ and I never post much and have never posted anything that goes against rules etc

I've figured out what she's done and it's so canny!! She's hidden her posts and stories from me but I can still follow her.

All for the follows, duck me i didnt want to follow you when you had posts hun 🤣

Does anyone think she's teamed up with crocs and thats what she's got a big announcement about.
I wonder is she's designed them pineapple crocs

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I've figured out what she's done and it's so canny!! She's hidden her posts and stories from me but I can still follow her.

All for the follows, duck me i didnt want to follow you when you had posts hun 🤣
I wouldn't have know you could even do that but then again I don’t have time on my hands to even check it out and that is with me having a business instagram. I can see her now trawling through her stories wondering who follows and who doesn’t. I have lots of people who view my stories who don’t follow but that’s cos it is a public page!
Very sad

Reactions: 3
Get up. Make your bed.

Actually scrap that now. I’ll just lie here naked filming my kids, who finally have their T-shirt’s on, while my two golden retrievers shed their winter coats all over me 🤌🏻 Now you’ve fed and dressed them get them to school H!!

I dread to think why those boy’s idea of ‘normal’ is!

Reactions: 10
Get up. Make your bed.

Actually scrap that now. I’ll just lie here naked filming my kids, who finally have their T-shirt’s on, while my two golden retrievers shed their winter coats all over me 🤌🏻 Now you’ve fed and dressed them get them to school H!!

I dread to think why those boy’s idea of ‘normal’ is!
I thought she had a top on then I realised it was the horrific sleeve 🤣

Reactions: 4
Does anyone think she's teamed up with crocs and thats what she's got a big announcement about.
I wonder is she's designed them pineapple crocs

Quick google and they’re a new release I pray to bleeping god they’re not “made” by greedy
Could you imagine how big her head would get if she got a deal with crocs 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
I’d be shocked if a brand like Crocs teamed up with Greedy. I’m sure a huge brand like that would definitely do their research into who they’d use as ambassadors. Also she’s not smug enough. She’s unbearable with her ITS collections, she’d be 100 times worse if she got a deal with Crocs.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.