MissGreedysHome #15 Big red face, such a disgrace, H driving hungover all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I really hate ITS have you seen they're now using Bowelbabe? It may be for her charity but Frisby just latches on to an opportunity.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I was watching something on the Tele and it wasn't in the style but one similar and the love island star turned down £350000 and a 80grand range rover she has over 6m followers so I want to know how much greedy gets obvs not near as much but 4 months till the accounts come out.. I know I'm a weirdo

• Wow
Reactions: 9
915C72C5-A63B-41DF-B7DD-B308FF963893.jpeg
I was watching something on the Tele and it wasn't in the style but one similar and the love island star turned down £350000 and a 80grand range rover she has over 6m followers so I want to know how much greedy gets obvs not near as much but 4 months till the accounts come out.. I know I'm a weirdo
Here’s what they apparently pay other infleuencers

Stacey Solomon apparently got a million .

I bet greedy got 40 k and spent it before she even wore the first AMAZING piece.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She is so full of nonsense. Body suits are not ideal for those who want to draw attention away from unwanted lbs or problem areas. Not what she should be wearing . Also she looks like the batman penguin guy in that black bathing suit . some sort of modest 2 piece would be much more flattering for her Weeble like body shape.

The food doesn't look horrible but it looks like they just keep going to a coffee shop or cafe. No actual meal
However weebles wobble but they don’t fall down… she will

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel like maybe her and her mum really aren’t that close, if my mum’s mum had passed away there’s no way I’d be spending the weekend at a friend’s or flying out, I’d be making sure she’s okay, idk something just doesn’t sit right with me, I’ve had a family bereavement recently and I cannot imagine doing what greedy’s done. Maybe her family don’t grieve in the same way mine have, but it just feels a bit strange

I literally have a bottle of this on my kitchen side right now 😂
My mums mammy passed 18 months ago and I’ve only seen one real, genuine smile from her since and that was when my wee brother got married - it took her months before she could eat and sleep properly and was such a hard time. For the life of me I can’t imagine behaving back then the way greedy is now, it’s actually disgusting. I know everyone grieves differently and there’s no right or wrong way, but this is beyond insensitive, I personally find it really disrespectful 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A lot of us think this. His thread makes interesting reading 😂
Just found his thread. I cant believe one post shows how much money is actually going to charity. I’m glad I didn’t buy a t-shirt and I would rather donate direct to the charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Catching up on Hinch threads and went on IG to see Greedy replacing Hinch as SS’s new bff after seeing her mentioned there. Turns out greedy has blocked me on IG and I have no idea why (she’s blocked my personal account as I can’t find it, but I can still find her using my hobby account).

1. I’ve never interacted with greedy’s account other than looking at it maybe twice a good few months ago to see what she’s about. Didn’t “like” or comment on anything at all. I may have looked at her stories and that’s it? So I guess we know now that she looks at who views her stories and then seeks them out and blocks them for no reason.
2. She’s a nobody anyway (I had no idea she even existed until Tattle) and needs to get over herself 😂
3. I feel special that she has got a personal vendetta against me, a harmless nobody lol 🎉

So, hello everyone, I guess this is my first post in the greedy threads and I went from having no opinion of her (as I didn’t even know who she was lol) to now thinking she’s an utter moron overnight 🙂

ETA: Oh she has an ITS range? She’s just earned an immediate boycott from someone who was previously completely neutral about her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Catching up on Hinch threads and went on IG to see Greedy replacing Hinch as SS’s new bff after seeing her mentioned there. Turns out greedy has blocked me on IG and I have no idea why (she’s blocked my personal account as I can’t find it, but I can still find her using my hobby account).

1. I’ve never interacted with greedy’s account other than looking at it maybe twice a good few months ago to see what she’s about. Didn’t “like” or comment on anything at all. I may have looked at her stories and that’s it? So I guess we know now that she looks at who views her stories and then seeks them out and blocks them for no reason.
2. She’s a nobody anyway (I had no idea she even existed until Tattle) and needs to get over herself 😂
3. I feel special that she has got a personal vendetta against me, a harmless nobody lol 🎉

So, hello everyone, I guess this is my first post in the greedy threads and I went from having no opinion of her (as I didn’t even know who she was lol) to now thinking she’s an utter moron overnight 🙂

ETA: Oh she has an ITS range? She’s just earned an immediate boycott from someone who was previously completely neutral about her.
Yeah I hadn’t heard about her at all until I saw something on another thread and you are right she is a nobody. If she is sad enough to go through her stories to see who doesn’t follow her then blocks then I will be next but not to worry, Tattle will be sure to keep me updated 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I hadn’t heard about her at all until I saw something on another thread and you are right she is a nobody. If she is sad enough to go through her stories to see who doesn’t follow her then blocks then I will be next but not to worry, Tattle will be sure to keep me updated 😆
Yeah it just goes to show that these IG “influencers” have got nothing better to do than use IG and then stalk and scrutinise whoever looks at their profile. They’d be nothing without IG 🙂

I just wanted to say this to greedy too:
1653570742861.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I block everyone whose thread I follow on Tattle, unblock their Insta's to watch their stories if I want to, then block them again after watching - that way you're in control of watching them when you want to and not at the mercy of their manic blocking fingers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I block everyone whose thread I follow on Tattle, unblock their Insta's to watch their stories if I want to, then block them again after watching - that way you're in control of watching them when you want to and not at the mercy of their manic blocking fingers!!!
Good idea! May have to do that myself!

Reactions: 5
Good idea… it does sound like some effort though, but I may have to do that!

Also, I wasn’t even following Greedy’s Tattle thread nor ever looked at it, had no interest in her, and yet she blocked me on IG anyway (not that I even noticed I’d been blocked until last night so who knows how long ago she actually blocked me), so… go figure haha!

Reactions: 5
Good idea… it does sound like some effort though, but I may have to do that!

Also, I wasn’t even following Greedy’s Tattle thread nor ever looked at it, had no interest in her, and yet she blocked me on IG anyway (not that I even noticed I’d been blocked until last night so who knows how long ago she actually blocked me), so… go figure haha!
I don't understand why they block people who have never interacted with them - how do they know you exist?! Do they just look up some names and decide to block? What if these people heard of them and decided to follow them? They cut their nose off to spite their face!

I don't understand why they block people who have never interacted with them - how do they know you exist?! Do they just look up some names and decide to block? What if these people heard of them and decided to follow them? They cut their nose off to spite their face!
yep that’s exactly what I was thinking, hence my gif:
1653580491412.png

but I’d also like to say this to her too:
1653580530782.gif

Sorry I am rather gif-happy today. I think it’s because the sun’s just come out too where I am so that’s brightened my mood, and I still find it highly amusing that a nobody influencer took some time out of her day to personally block me when I don’t even know who she is to begin with… I feel very special and very seen 💖
😂

• Haha
Oh god she's going to start pretending she made up the word lush now, just like she pretends she designs the collection 🤣
That words from ptwm she says it all the time copying off some1 else yet again ,get ya own ideas greedy 🖕

Why is she staying in Manchester tonight? Why can’t she go right home to her boys? She’s a grade A bleep
Because she cant be arsed with a kids ,are the kids even home or still with there other mam ,the 1 that spends more time with them

Reactions: 4
she stayed in manchester because then she probably only has to deal with her kids for a day or so and then they ll go to the ex's

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.