Adam Frisby & In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go. Seen it requested a few times to be made. Hope I’ve added it to the right section :)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I ordered one of the ‘be kind’ T-shirt’s. OMG the wait for delivery was absolutely ridiculous and the amount of comments about people’s orders just ignored or deleted too. crappy way to treat customers

Reactions: 12
The quality of the clothes is horrendous, one thing I ordered the buttons fell off and it was bally after 1 wear!! Did anyone watch the show on BBC3 he did, it seemed do deceitful how they photograph and edit the photos to make the clothes look so ‘premium’ just ripping people off

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I ordered a T-shirt “My Body My Business” and the writing is printed wonky. Ironically I was convinced my boobs were uneven and became really obsessed until I took it off and realised. Complete waste of money. They also blocked me on Instagram for commenting on the Chessie King (using her in itself is a whole other issue. Epitome of white privilege) line that she ripped off from another artist.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank you so much for the thread!

Adam has obviously done well for himself, especially when competing with brands that had much more money behind them such as Boohoo and Pretty Little Thing.

He came across ok on the Breaking Fashion tv show. However he seemed quite hard on staff, particularly with things that weren’t even in their control. His and Jamie’s relationship seemed a little odd, was constantly pointing out that he was the boss etc. But that could have been editing or him being shy on camera.

I found it really interesting how the collection aren’t really designed by the “celebrities” at all and most of it is simply social media promotion. I felt for Emily Atack when she was being fat shamed online and she seemed a lovely girl.

Reactions: 24
Love this thread! He’s such a drama queen at times and I get that he’s been successful but he doesn’t half make out that what he’s doing is life changing stuff and super stressful! I find it hard to feel sorry for him!

Reactions: 7
he knows the celebs will sell the clothes just buy their names so dosent put any effort in the quality

Reactions: 8
he knows the celebs will sell the clothes just buy their names so dosent put any effort in the quality
That’s exactly what they’re doing! But what baffles me is who would keep buying from them after the first order arrived and they realise it’s rubbish quality?

Reactions: 7
That’s exactly what they’re doing! But what baffles me is who would keep buying from them after the first order arrived and they realise it’s rubbish quality?
some people will support there favourite influencers no matter what

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They sold over £17m last year according to companies house!! I don’t know how -
I used to like him but now I just find the whole rags to riches story irritating

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Apparently he's horrible to work for... A lot of staff put in complaints about him as he was really nasty to them.

If you look through the comments on his Instagram a lot are from previous members of staff - he either deletes them straight away or accuses them of lying...

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’ve always associated InTheStyle with Charlotte Crosby, Billie Faiers & then Jac Jossa, but it now just seems like every other day on Instagram there is another “new edit” dropping with any ‘influencer’ or ‘love islander’ that is the tiniest bit relevant.

Reactions: 32
Mass produced, boring, skin tight shite or see through LoUngEwEar. That’s how I’d describe the brand.

As for the owner... He leeches on anyone coming out of reality TV like a bleeping vulture to make money off their 5 seconds of fame. It’s so predictable!!

Reactions: 26
Lots of controversy with him and plus size bloggers too, Grace Victory being one.

Reactions: 6
Lots of controversy with him and plus size bloggers too, Grace Victory being one.
Ooooh? What was the controversy? I know he’s commented saying they won’t do a plus size range yet because ‘they want to get it right’ but personally don’t feel that’s a reasonable reason when there’s a new ‘influencer edit’ every week 🙄

Reactions: 8
Let's be honest, he doesn't want any plus sized influencers wearing his cheap tatty rags because it doesn't fit his aesthetic.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.