MissGreedysHome #15 Big red face, such a disgrace, H driving hungover all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why they block people who have never interacted with them - how do they know you exist?! Do they just look up some names and decide to block? What if these people heard of them and decided to follow them? They cut their nose off to spite their face!
I think it's cos when they check who has viewed their stories, they can see who is viewing stories without following their account and then block

Reactions: 4
I think it's cos when they check who has viewed their stories, they can see who is viewing stories without following their account and then block
They can but I thought the previous poster hadn't even looked at her insta page. Maybe I misinterpreted what she wrote. Anyway they're all a bunch of saddos!

Reactions: 2
They can but I thought the previous poster hadn't even looked at her insta page. Maybe I misinterpreted what she wrote. Anyway they're all a bunch of saddos!
I think I looked at greedy’s stories once or twice a couple of months ago and that was it… nothing else 🤷‍♀️. But yes, what a saddo!

This might be true, Ashandchels the cow has blocked my spare account. I have never messaged her, posted on her stories ect no interaction at all. I don't really follow the woman find she "adores" and "loves" everything Jac has made, bloody irritating when I see her on ITS stories 😴😴 and I've only ever looked when I saw something on here about her mocking Greedy?

But yeh I'm blocked for looking once and I don't know why 🤣

Reactions: 6
This might be true, Ashandchels the cow has blocked my spare account. I have never messaged her, posted on her stories ect no interaction at all. I don't really follow the woman find she "adores" and "loves" everything Jac has made, bloody irritating when I see her on ITS stories 😴😴 and I've only ever looked when I saw something on here about her mocking Greedy?

I'm blocked by her too, she put up a question box on her stories and I asked her if she liked Greedy 🤣🤣 that got me an instant block! I was a bit miffed to be honest, I miss all the shade she throws towards Greedy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

It really makes you wonder doesn’t it:
1. Why put yourself in the public eye if you’re then going to literally block people for even looking? Is that not what they want?
2. How few viewers do they get on their stories that they have the time to individually check all of their profiles?!

But I guess the one good thing coming from this is that I won’t ever have the risk of seeing greedy’s mug appear on my IG explore page 🙌

Reactions: 11

Someone commented on the ITS post of her swimwear giveaway that she looked lovely but why was the collection (like all her others) the same as previous Jac Jossa ones? The person then put on there later that night that Ash had now blocked her 😂 For someone who speaks her mind as bluntly as she does, you wouldn’t think she’d be so sensitive 😂 Funny how the likes of her & Greedy block for literally anything whereas some actual celebs have dreadful things written on their posts but you don’t see them throw their toys out the pram. Instead they leave the comments there but just choose to ignore them.

Reactions: 14
her arm tattoos definitely need touched up . they almost look like those blacked out tattoos sometimes. Like what Ronnie Radke and I believe Kat Von D did.

Someone commented on the ITS post of her swimwear giveaway that she looked lovely but why was the collection (like all her others) the same as previous Jac Jossa ones? The person then put on there later that night that Ash had now blocked her 😂 For someone who speaks her mind as bluntly as she does, you wouldn’t think she’d be so sensitive 😂 Funny how the likes of her & Greedy block for literally anything whereas some actual celebs have dreadful things written on their posts but you don’t see them throw their toys out the pram. Instead they leave the comments there but just choose to ignore them.
They need to grow a thicker skin for tit like that, you can't block someone for asking is it simular? I saw the red one and yes it bleeping was simular 😅. I don't know what they expect if you constantly display your life in the public eye you're going to have people making comments.

Reactions: 10
They need to grow a thicker skin for tit like that, you can't block someone for asking is it simular? I saw the red one and yes it bleeping was simular 😅. I don't know what they expect if you constantly display your life in the public eye you're going to have people making comments.
Exactly. Person was only being truthful. The similarities between hers and Jacs collections are ridiculous. I’ve been saying it myself for months so hardly surprising others have noticed it to and what’s she shown so far of the swimwear proves it (1 example below) I bet Greedy wishes she’d had the choice of Jacs cast offs instead of the tit she’s being palmed off with 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Can anyone link the Adam Frisby thread for me please? I can't find it for some reason

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.