MissGreedysHome #15 Big red face, such a disgrace, H driving hungover all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really thinks shes miss celebrity and her freinds had also planned buffet at the pub ?

Go home and be with your kids . Im sure she will say she doesnt even have the kids right now etc. All the more worse because that means you gave up time with them knowing they d be gone when you returned. Disgusting.

Also i cannot stand people who think their birthday is a numerous day long event. Even jesus only got one day!

Reactions: 18
New thread title: Roses are red, violets are black, Greedy leaves her kids alone, and raids a pensioners buffet like a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow I know people deal with grief differently but when my granny died could I hell go for a weekend away at a stranger's house, then off abroad and out the pub to celebrate anything. Her fake "can't wait to get home to my babies" for 5 minutes before I'm out on the piss...again!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She really is pure vile.. her poor grandma isn’t even cold yet and she’s been off at SS farting around with arts and crafts off on a tit INS shoot/piss up and now down the pub? Doesn’t she want to console her poor grandpa or her own children who may be confused about death at such a young age? Them poor boys are palmed off on everyone and anyone who will take them.. there other mum wasn’t around for ages then she was back probably never even got a chance to get use to it all, then they stay with H 99.9% of the time aka their “bonus mum” how many mams can these poor boys have? There great grandma just passed away and they are left with hagrid and shipped off to their other mums again it’s truly heartbreaking 💔 I can’t imagine the changes they have gone through and not having mum to ride through it with them.

Reactions: 15
More than likely that buffet was open to everyone to celebrate the jubilee, she knew that but decided to make up a "fml" moment because she thinks she's so hilarious. everywhere she goes at the moment she has to make up some dumb tit thats happened to her. Your not funny, your a try hard and it shows. Its embarrassing and you just look like a twit. Girl, please ✋

• Heart
Reactions: 21
More than likely that buffet was open to everyone to celebrate the jubilee, she knew that but decided to make up a "fml" moment because she thinks she's so hilarious. everywhere she goes at the moment she has to make up some dumb tit thats happened to her. Your not funny, your a try hard and it shows. Its embarrassing and you just look like a twit. Girl, please ✋
Yep I think this too, otherwise wouldn’t you wonder why your friends weren’t at the buffet with you, or they would stop you and you’d certainly realise when you saw the 70th cupcakes, you wouldn’t take one.
She absolutely made that up to sound funny 🙈 Just like the food delivery in the hotel last week, all made up stories to sound like she’s a loveable buffoon
She thinks her followers are stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wouldn't have know you could even do that but then again I don’t have time on my hands to even check it out and that is with me having a business instagram. I can see her now trawling through her stories wondering who follows and who doesn’t. I have lots of people who view my stories who don’t follow but that’s cos it is a public page!
Very sad
Anyone can do it, click the 3 dots on the right hand side and you can hide story, restrict, block ect. I only found out as I blocked someone today but it was an option there i was curious about. Its the same view I get when I look at her page.

Reactions: 2
She really doesn't suit that tight ponytail parted in the middle look. It's too harsh when her skin is so bloated and shiny looking. It draws attention to her face. It's lovely when she has it down

Reactions: 11
Did she just say her body suits are like a fat suit but in top form.... Did I hear it right cause I don't think that's how you wanna describe it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WOW
How on earth has the fashion world ever coped without greedy, with what shes designing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220528-092810_Instagram.jpg

This is exactly the thing ash does with her hands when she says omg this is insane or whatever, she is definitely a hate follower of ashandchelslifestories 🤣🤣 plus that outfit does nothing for greedy, just makes her look like a square

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She really doesn't suit that tight ponytail parted in the middle look. It's too harsh when her skin is so bloated and shiny looking. It draws attention to her face. It's lovely when she has it down
I'm suprised shes got any hair left tbh. Shes receding badly. She read on here last time it was spoken about and she made out her hairdresser told her to not do it anymore, yet here she is, still scraping it back 🤣 her forehead is taking over and her hair is disappearing. Not only at the front, but her hair will break where the bobble is.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.