MissGreedysHome #15 Big red face, such a disgrace, H driving hungover all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wishes it was a croc collab . she doesnt have enough followers for Crocs. One of the influencers they did a collab with has 18.3 million followers
Most of Crocs collabs are with actual celebs / singers and brands tho .they have a page on their website. Even have KFC crocs.

Reactions: 6
Makes me laugh she has a magpie on her netball T-shirt, they steal from others couldn’t be more apt for greedy when she steals from pensioners

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh I do wonder, who she is copying by changing the pergola 🙈 🙉 🙊. Has this women no ideas of her own anymore?
Italian courtyard 🤣🤣 its the side bit of your 1970s ex council house.... stop trying to make the house look and sound anymore than it is.
Maybe allow your kids to actually have their own space in the garden instead????

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Italian courtyard 😆 Hope she is diy painting it and not just buying a new one for the sake of the gram. So wasteful.

She has more treats than a sweet shop.

Reactions: 5
Like duck did she think the buffet was for her. Obnoxious bleep. She marched up in her crocs and raided the buffet, taking dinner home for Hagrid

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Harriet is a absolute bleeping mugg...... she must prefer the kids over greedy for sure cos anyone else would be say WHAT THE duck. Shes been on holiday spent a few hours with the kids. Who are her absolute world bullshit bullshit bullshit then fucked off back out. At least take the love of your life out with you for duck sakesssssss.... why would you even want to go out after not seeing your family for a few days..

Reactions: 19
How self centered can you get!!!! Some person has paid for that for their friends and family and you get that twit going up and helping herself! She makes me sick, almost as sick as H's face makes me 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Why would the buffet be for her? Why would she think this? The world doesn't revolve around you greedy. When will she realise this? I hope she gets knocked down a peg or 2 soon. She needs a reality check. Not everyone wants to celebrate your crappy its collection? What baffles me Is that why would you just walk into a pub and there be a buffet waiting for you? Maybe she thought it was for her cause she's there everyday and she thought they were expecting her. duck off ya rocket

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.