Miss Red #4 We Have No Title Because Shes Such A Bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This situation is clearing not ending anytime soon. Miss Dread and her minions will be panicking on what to talk about tomorrow on the fyp news
Exactly what is she going to speak about? The fyp was full of debates on it. Oh let me guess Elpha for a change šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Please let it be a different subject today. Maybe how creators expect so much money from people every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Tbh I think she'd be wrong not to still talk about it since that's the only thing that's all over the fyp. I'm not sure sure she will though

Reactions: 1
Miss red has "had to call the emergency services because she cannot cope"

Jahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah suicide baiting again

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
ā€œWhen does miss red ask for anything on the app, when does she begā€ erm Alex do you watch her lives?? Sheā€™s ask for the targets to be hit and they are not penny gifts all the time!! She does so reset sheā€™s done it twice now!

Reactions: 5

I just choked on my brew when I heard that. Calling emergency services for severe anxiety because she canā€™t cope. Canā€™t cope with the backlash of a situation she has created.
Another lazy, benefit scrounging, tax dodging scruff that has absolutely no issue with ringing the ambulance & police service that she has never paid one penny into!!!
She guns for Elphaba hard, has she ever thought about making her feel like this (not excusing Elpha sheā€™s a twit too, but still)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Tbf if someone doxxed my address id be having a meltdown so in that respect i cant blame her but the way hes put it, it was hilarious šŸ˜‚ I wonder why pearls address hasnā€™t been doxxed yet, i also dont think pearl is her real name either.

heā€™s also just fully confirmed that Simon no longer has a job too šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
No Iā€™m sorry thatā€™s not right. Are they not the ones in the live saying STOP wasting emergency services time. She has a partner who can support her and take her for help.

Reactions: 9
No Iā€™m sorry thatā€™s not right. Are they not the ones in the live saying STOP wasting emergency services time. She has a partner who can support her and take her for help.
She always says this

Tbf if someone doxxed my address id be having a meltdown so in that respect i cant blame her but the way hes put it, it was hilarious šŸ˜‚ I wonder why pearls address hasnā€™t been doxxed yet, i also dont think pearl is her real name either.

heā€™s also just fully confirmed that Simon no longer has a job too šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Who has doxxed her? I've not seen anything

Reactions: 1
She has been dropped by Tiktok because she would not battle is what Alex is saying.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Paige jumping up saying people have said it was her fault she got doxed. Paigey is a massive clout chaser! The night it all happened she was loving the numbers and the arguments happening she was smiling from ear to ear.

Alex doesnā€™t want any red supporters and then letā€™s pearl and Paige in šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s probably just another bullshit story for drama, clout & gifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.