Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DellaC

VIP Member
I have created a new thread.

Couldn't see a thread title suggestion so I made one up. If I've accidentally missed one and you're upset by this then please, please get a life 🙂

As you were....

IMG_7781.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Leighanne02

VIP Member
J waiting to get in the box! Can't stand her she's as irritating as thrush! Thinks she's hilarious she's NOT

• Heart
Reactions: 14

LoXLo

VIP Member
I truly believe Basement Brigham is behind a lot of the accounts that troll their group. He’s just accused Angie of being behind an account that said Simon was on the register.

There’s something seriously sinister about a man that sits on live for 12hrs, never showing his face going for a 50 year old woman. We all know that Donna isn’t a good judge of character, she really needs to cut ties, he just makes her platform more toxic than it already is.

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Cockerpoo no one wants to see your face, we don't want to hear your incessant fucking droning day in day out either

Oh hi cockerpoo that was me that said you need a throat punch :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh piss off Donna. I'm not racist so I am 100% better person than you 🖕

And don't get me started about the green goblin Gracie fucking beg!

• Haha

Windermere

VIP Member
I'm sorry but am I the only one who doesn't find this whole eq and dg thing that funny ??? I don't think ive smirked once ... maybe it's just not my humour

Reactions: 13

ohdoris

VIP Member
Miss red has "had to call the emergency services because she cannot cope"

Jahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah suicide baiting again
I just choked on my brew when I heard that. Calling emergency services for severe anxiety because she can’t cope. Can’t cope with the backlash of a situation she has created.
Another lazy, benefit scrounging, tax dodging scruff that has absolutely no issue with ringing the ambulance & police service that she has never paid one penny into!!!
She guns for Elphaba hard, has she ever thought about making her feel like this (not excusing Elpha she’s a twat too, but still)

• Haha
  • Heart

LoXLo

VIP Member
So far we’ve had EQ, DG, CLA, Elphaba & Diadro 😴

The last few days have been filled with drama:
Luke’s betting scandal
Tams arrest
Pearl doxxing Chippy’s personal information
Alex sending pics of his chipolata behind his gf’s back
Barbie scamming money from her friends
Buster endangering the public driving on live in his HGV
Laura&Kyle account that mods for Pearl, OnlyTony & Unstable Mabel being exposed as a fraud

And you say you’re not biased? :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow

ohdoris

VIP Member
That’s next week apparently waiting for her lights to go on the wall 😆 said her iPad been charging for 3 hours but only on 17% surely that’s a second hand iPad ?
Yeah from CEX & it’s not compatible with the software she needs to do the format she wants like Luke & Zac 😂
---
Sorry, but did she also say that EQ & DG are going away again on Monday? Who the fuck is gifting this pair of pricks to enable them to afford their 4th or 5th holiday this year !! Give your head a fucking wobble !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

LadyStark

Chatty Member
These boxes need to be sorted. I’m fed up of hearing people crying and talking about their life. It’s depressing and I want drama. You can see Miss Red doesn’t care nor wants to hear this, so sort it !!

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
I am not sure if Pearl has her own thread yet. She was up well into the night maybe all night. She was talking to Trucker Gee not that he could get a word in, she's going on and on about Chippy someone who is a friend of Trucker. Why does this woman get so worked up about people on TT, life is too short to forever be so rattled. Miss Red sure can pick them, can't she?
Yeah I scrolled past her about 2ish. She gets on my nerves with 'My babby this, My babby that' 'Oh its my DG, My Luke, My Miss Red'.

And her lipsyncing is utterly cringeworthy, she's always 20 seconds behind 😂😂😂

• Haha

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Luke is giving Miss Dread vibes with his filters on overdrive 🤭 🤭

Apparently he has a wife, still shocked at that one as that man is so far in the closet he's in fucking Narnia

• Haha
  • Wow

wineanddine

Chatty Member
Victim mentality again from J. Of course sending her 💀 threats and bringing her children into things is vile and wrong, but for goodness sake, get off the app?! why is this so so difficult for people to understand - it’s impacting your life this much, they are bringing your CHILDREN into it, yet you’re sat in every box every day!! You prefer the scraps of money you get from sitting in reds box to your own sanity and children’s safety. Give your head a wobble.

• Heart

Windermere

VIP Member
And I'm sorry to keep banging on about her but how can you have eq in the box when she told emz a few weeks ago to "hurry up and finish the job" regarding suicide attempts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocking

• Wow