Miss Red #4 We Have No Title Because Shes Such A Bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alex saying red said if she ever got her address doxxed she’d leave and never come back and said that speaks volumes about her as a family woman so we shall she if she stays away (I don’t agree with doxxing btw it’s not acceptable at all) they said TikTok is her only income and she doesn’t earn enough to put up with this red said she earned £600 on a decent week sometimes more £2400 a month isn’t bad for sitting in your kitchen for a few hours a day ! I don’t believe this TikTok dropping her as she said a couple weeks ago she wasn’t with TikTok anymore she was back with Spartans so maybe Spartans have dropped her

Reactions: 6
Alex and J are far too big for their boots! Calling everyone in the comments bastards. Why do they sit bowing to these absolute muppets.

Reactions: 7
Bet EQ is ready to jump into the fyp spot at 10am 😆
---
What happened in last nights live with Paige ? Did reds old Facebook posts come out ? 👀 where has this doxxing occurred
---
Also we need to come up with a new thread name 🤣
---
No cockershit yet 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If they hadn’t confirmed it was her address by firing up a live, no one would be none the wiser but now they’ve just sent people to go and look for it.

This narrative of she isn’t accountable for her friends is making my blood boil. No, she can’t police what her mates say but she 100% is accountable for defending them. All I heard yesterday was, what Pearl said was racist and disgusting BUT. There’s no but about it. What pearl said was horrendous, she said it with venom and deserves all the hate she is receiving. No one should be trying to defend it.

People are holding you accountable Donna for YOU trying to give your friend a pass by trying to tell people that ‘Pearl isn’t a racist’. It’s actually ridiculous.

And all this suicide baiting can duck off too. Like others have said, no one else’s mental health is thought about when 2 hour lives are fired up about them so why know is Pearl and Red’s mental health being shoved down our throats?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Paigey and taurian live take over again! I’m not being funny but plenty of people in the box want a voice they are so over powering and want the most clout.

Anyway trying to make out that those Facebook comments wasn’t Donna 😂🫣
---
Anyone know what they was all saying proof for? I missed it 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
omg i can’t believe i’m missing all this i’m gonna quit my job

eq said last night those racist fb statuses were her ex - what a load of old tit

Reactions: 3
Possible plot twist red bring doxxed was an inside job to garner sympathy 👀 bit of a reach although this is tiktok so nothing would surprise me
---
omg i can’t believe i’m missing all this i’m gonna quit my job

eq said last night those racist fb statuses were her ex - what a load of old tit
Alex said the same apparently it was her ex trying to get her into trouble and he said red showed him messages of her asking her ex for her fb account back 🙄 if it was her ex 1 why was her friends chatting with him on the post and 2 if it was done to make her look bad why was there no uproar on the post ? Her friends interacting and commenting show no surprise at her racist rant so it must have been completely normal for her to talk like that
Hope that makes sense

Last edited:
It's definitely all planned. Notice how nobody is talking about pearl now on this live? Now it's poor miss red on suicide watch

I can’t lie, Paige and torian are trouble makers big time. What MT said was true, I’ve been watching them for the past few days and they’re just feeding off the situation, twisting it and switching up depending who’s live they’re in or who’s in the box. I will always advocate for awareness and what’s been said by pearl and the statuses on miss reds fb is disgusting and unforgivable. But it’s not become an awareness anymore in my opinion, it’s becoming a money grab from every creator involved. I can’t believe grown ass people are acting the way they are. I would never wish anyone 💀 or I’ll health on them, but karma always comes back around and I feel like their comeuppance is starting.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Alex saying red said if she ever got her address doxxed she’d leave and never come back and said that speaks volumes about her as a family woman so we shall she if she stays away (I don’t agree with doxxing btw it’s not acceptable at all) they said TikTok is her only income and she doesn’t earn enough to put up with this red said she earned £600 on a decent week sometimes more £2400 a month isn’t bad for sitting in your kitchen for a few hours a day ! I don’t believe this TikTok dropping her as she said a couple weeks ago she wasn’t with TikTok anymore she was back with Spartans so maybe Spartans have dropped her
Lasted long. They’ve just said that she’s going live when she’s composed herself 🤣🤣

Glad that’s she’s showing that she’s a family woman. She’ll be live for her sympathy gifts. Nothing like cashing in after making people think you’re suicidal

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What has weird wee Chester done?
---
Lasted long. They’ve just said that she’s going live when she’s composed herself 🤣🤣

Glad that’s she’s showing that she’s a family woman. She’ll be live for her sympathy gifts. Nothing like cashing in after making people think you’re suicidal
I almost collapsed with shock. I wonder if her gifts will be on 👀👀👀 hahaha they're cretins!

What has weird wee Chester done?
---

I almost collapsed with shock. I wonder if her gifts will be on 👀👀👀 hahaha they're cretins!
I wish that weird Chester would buy a new sofa, he honestly looks like he lives in a crack den. Sat on his 1980s tit sofa smoking all day 😭

• Haha
Just been banned from Alex's live for calling luci talentless

The push to make this Chester popular is a bit weird. If you've been watching eq for a while you'll know she's been pushing him down her audience throats for YEARS. He's some sad alcoholic queen who sits there slurring his words from his grotty sofa. Now all of a sudden miss reds crew is pushing him onto their audience too. And for what?

• Haha
Just been banned from Alex's live for calling luci talentless

The push to make this Chester popular is a bit weird. If you've been watching eq for a while you'll know she's been pushing him down her audience throats for YEARS. He's some sad alcoholic queen who sits there slurring his words from his grotty sofa. Now all of a sudden miss reds crew is pushing him onto their audience too. And for what?
Is Chester the one Luke is pally with ?

Possible plot twist red bring doxxed was an inside job to garner sympathy 👀 bit of a reach although this is tiktok so nothing would surprise me
---

Alex said the same apparently it was her ex trying to get her into trouble and he said red showed him messages of her asking her ex for her fb account back 🙄 if it was her ex 1 why was her friends chatting with him on the post and 2 if it was done to make her look bad why was there no uproar on the post ? Her friends interacting and commenting show no surprise at her racist rant so it must have been completely normal for her to talk like that
Hope that makes sense
And with her daughter

Reactions: 1
Imagine of any of these people had actual real life problems.

Also imagine if you could solve your real life problems by simply switching off your phone or deleting an app. Wouldn't that be nice?

The dramatics created by Alex, the suicide baiting and the outpouring of adoration is utterly pathetic and I hope more people can see it for what it is. Unfortunately a lot of her viewers have the IQ of a dairylea cheese triangle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine of any of these people had actual real life problems.

Also imagine if you could solve your real life problems by simply switching off your phone or deleting an app. Wouldn't that be nice?

The dramatics created by Alex, the suicide baiting and the outpouring of adoration is utterly pathetic and I hope more people can see it for what it is. Unfortunately a lot of her viewers have the IQ of a dairylea cheese triangle 😂
IQ of a dairy leader triangle lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.