Miss Red #4 We Have No Title Because Shes Such A Bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It was said to the wrong person” why do they keep saying this. It was a racist comment said to a black person is what you mean

Reactions: 6
So dim Donna said it was a racist thing she said but it wasn’t malicious??

am I being thick, but doesn’t make sense does it ??

Hope that paige and the other girl joins and completely rips her a new one
---
Cla's nat has joined. This should be good

Reactions: 2
Hayley in the box asked 1 person if he thought what happened was racist and he said no so it definitely wasn’t racist then 🤣 what a stupid thing to say

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t stand this “she needs educating” and “she doesn’t see colour”

don’t be so bleeping thick. she KNEW what she was saying and she KNEW how it would come across. if it wasn’t one of reds mates who said it, she would be hauling them over hot coals. it makes me so angry

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Miss J catfish needs to pipe down. She tries presenting as a person of colour with that filtered to duck bronzed photo the stupid twit

• Haha
See cockershit in n the comments trying to control things, I woke up in the early hours and cocker was in Paige’s box she’s honestly everywhere trying damage limitation

Reactions: 5
See cockershit in n the comments trying to control things, I woke up in the early hours and cocker was in Paige’s box she’s honestly everywhere trying damage limitation
They're all in a chat together coming up with ways to diffuse this, they've been at it all weekend. Complete damage control.

I absolutely love Paige

Notice how miss red said she's been away from tiktok all weekend because she "has a life" and was spending her weekend with simons family... then the next breath she's been on the phone to pearl for hours over the weekend and how sorry she is etc etc

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Miss Red, J, Luke, Zac and EQ have all said the exact same thing like they’re reading off a script and it’s so obvious to see.

I find it mad that they’re trying to justify what Pearl has done but if it was someone else they would have all jumped on the train and tried to get them closed down. Double standards 🤦🏽‍♀️

Pearl shows her ignorance daily with her use of transgender instead of transphobic. She’s been told thousands of times she’s using the wrong word but continues to do so. This will be the exact same situation and another racial slur will come out of her mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've been on holiday so missed all this. I'm absolutely astounded.

I knew she was an ignorant woman but to be so blatantly racist and try to excuse it, she needs off the app.

I really do not like Swearing Shepherdess but she did not deserve that.

I cringe when Pearl says 'backward', it's not the 80s love, let's stop with that tit but this is another level.

No excuse. And Miss Red is the very last person who should be trying to justify it when you consider her past!
Dirty, horrible fuckers.

If there's any black people on this thread (or any other ethnicities of course) please know that we are not all so bloody ignorant 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
now J in miss reds box saying she’s unmodded herself expecting a bleeping medal or something 🙄
they are both whinging about people saying their room is biased which is 100000% is!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Miss Red and Catfish back on live because this mornings live didn't convince enough people that "our pearl" isn't a racist

• Haha
She’s just come back on and said that she will come on in a few days and give her opinion. Then said that the situation has worked out in SS favour. Is she joking? 😳

These people have a collective IQ of 12. I can’t deal with the whole ‘what do you want from Pearl? Blood?’ attitude.

• Wow
  • Haha
This live is a disgrace.

What is the point of it? They're just making the situation worse.

Reactions: 8
Victim mentality again from J. Of course sending her 💀 threats and bringing her children into things is vile and wrong, but for goodness sake, get off the app?! why is this so so difficult for people to understand - it’s impacting your life this much, they are bringing your CHILDREN into it, yet you’re sat in every box every day!! You prefer the scraps of money you get from sitting in reds box to your own sanity and children’s safety. Give your head a wobble.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Victim mentality again from J. Of course sending her 💀 threats and bringing her children into things is vile and wrong, but for goodness sake, get off the app?! why is this so so difficult for people to understand - it’s impacting your life this much, they are bringing your CHILDREN into it, yet you’re sat in every box every day!! You prefer the scraps of money you get from sitting in reds box to your own sanity and children’s safety. Give your head a wobble.
Have we seen any of these threats to miss catfish? She's so irrelevant I don't know why anyone would bother. She just wants herself and her vile crew to be painted as victims
---
Miss red: it's a witch hunt between me, J, Pearl, and everyone else in our circle

☠☠☠☠

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t know why the live is carrying on. You’re trying so hard to move the situation on, then change the conversation. There’s been many lives lots of people myself included has been educated, those that don’t want to be won’t. The trolls will troll. Everyone else move the duck on. What else can be done now?

• Heart
Have we seen any of these threats to miss catfish? She's so irrelevant I don't know why anyone would bother. She just wants herself and her vile crew to be painted as victims
---
Miss red: it's a witch hunt between me, J, Pearl, and everyone else in our circle

☠☠☠☠
I thought the same. I don't believe her.

I wonder if the party will be cancelled! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.