Miss Red #4 We Have No Title Because Shes Such A Bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No worries, I don't know how i'd live without you. Please please don't leave tattle. You're my world, you're the best thing since sliced bread, you are the most fantastic person to ever walk the earth.

Same goes for you too. Lots of love ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
According to Alex and J red was hysterical and in a terrible state to the point emergency services were called yet at the end of the live red was talking about dg and said her her and cocker were laughing together this morning about something he’d done, so she managed to have a good giggle mid breakdown 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Missed the live earlier

All seems very calculated to take the heat off pearl

Alex and J claiming mental breakdown, emergency services etc

Miss red then pops up crying her eyes out.. gifts on

It reads like a script

• Haha
Reactions: 6
eq and pearl in that chester’s box saying the party is still going ahead, they are all going for pre drinks… then EQ says “have we even invited any black creators because that will be the next thing” …..?!?!?!

• Wow
  • Haha
I hope it was her real address and people rock up at hers for her party 🥳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
There she is back from going to bed or whatever saying send me gifts and subs as the haters can't stand it loves the publicity and benefitting out it this one.

Reactions: 2
Miss Red #5. Miss red, staying in bed, pearls not a racist! Its affecting my head!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Miss red may I bow down to you our queen” someone has just said that to her on her live what on earth 🤣 she sounded very serious too

• Haha
  • Sick
Miss Red #5. Miss red, staying in bed, pearls not a racist! Its affecting my head!
Love this.
---
Racist Red, didn't look to scared today, did she? And if you had been doxed, why you going to your door on live.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
While I certainly do not agree with doxing or racism can we please move on Miss Red. Again the show is about Miss Red. Its kinda attention seeking at this point, yesterday she had all the attention today should be get on with whats happening on the FYP.

Reactions: 1
All this live has been is a big ego boost for her she knows exactly what she is doing and loves being told how great she is.
I don't know how many times this happens on repeat im leaving but comes straight back and guess what the gifts and subs come in.
How many times do attention seekers say stuff has happened i can't talk about 😆 just more attention seeking.
Wasn't that when she was sharing the videos of Angie!

• Heart
caught the last few minutes, saw her with the bleeping crown on banging on about how we will “never get rid of her” and “the trolls will never win”

i can’t WAIT for the day she is humbled and brought back down to earth. enrages me

• Heart
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.