Miss Red #4 We Have No Title Because Shes Such A Bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t believe she’s leaving the app she has no other source of income and she knows her arse lickers will still be there also notice how Tony hasn’t come back on the app since his meltdown the other night 😫

Reactions: 4
Eddie reckons miss red does her research before coming on, getting both sides of the arguments etc. Sorry WHAT 😂 how many times does she say I don’t know what happened I’ve just seen this video or let’s hear from the other side see what they have to say or reply. She does no research 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm cringing so much at this that my vagina has turned inside out 😂😂
---
@c.tingz I don't know what the sick face is for. It's waxed and washed 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
bloody hell this is just all feeding her ego - she’s “changed peoples lives” give it a rest 🤣
she’s done all this for sympathy, gifts and to have a whole live dedicated to how brilliant she is. narcissism at its finest

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I love you
You're wonderful
You've changed my life
You're amazing

• Haha
  • Sick
I cannot watch that, what the hell is going on in there? People getting in the box and going on and on and on.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ffs I’ve only just started watching have I missed much ? Someone crying in the box for what reds going through 🙄 she won’t be run off TikTok so carry on doxxing and ringing ! Not what Alex said this morning 🤥 she’s sat there all red eyed no doubt getting gifted. I’m watching from outside so can’t see comments but I’m sure they are all rimming her as usual 🤢
Cockershit is disappointed in taurian Paige and hann who the duck does she think she is I can’t stick her patronising voice also she must be shattered as she’s bleeping everywhere at every bleeping hour also saying the fb screenshots should never have been shown, oh duck off crock of tit if it were the other way round they’d have been shown. If Pearl took proper accountability and the clique focused on the issue instead of grouping together to come up with damage limitation plans the outcome of this could’ve been different but these low lives only care about themselves. bleeping tam in box too 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Cocker(I’mnotinCID)shite duck off with, “I’ve got one question for you” but in fact there 3 questions

Just duck OFF with your condescending attitude and think you’re some sort of high and mighty !!

Cockershite apparently she doesn’t like liars ??

hmmmmm that’s questionable because her bully group are a bunch of liars 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t lie, Paige and torian are trouble makers big time. What MT said was true, I’ve been watching them for the past few days and they’re just feeding off the situation, twisting it and switching up depending who’s live they’re in or who’s in the box. I will always advocate for awareness and what’s been said by pearl and the statuses on miss reds fb is disgusting and unforgivable. But it’s not become an awareness anymore in my opinion, it’s becoming a money grab from every creator involved. I can’t believe grown ass people are acting the way they are. I would never wish anyone 💀 or I’ll health on them, but karma always comes back around and I feel like their comeuppance is starting.
Watching these 2 they have a hatred for white people especially that Taurian! That weirdo is loving this!

• Heart
I’ve stopped watching, the incessant rimming up miss reds arse in both boxes and comments - flooding the chat with hearts and “we love you” etc etc.

no doubt eq will be up her arse again tonight, even though she’s always said she hates peoples who threaten to leave the app and never do.
The amount of hypocrisy and embarrassment with this group is staggering.

• Heart
Thank you so much, I appreciate that lol
No worries, I don't know how i'd live without you. Please please don't leave tattle. You're my world, you're the best thing since sliced bread, you are the most fantastic person to ever walk the earth.

• Haha
Is it still going on? I’ve had one of those things they’ve never heard of .. A JOB

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So am I right in this:
>Last night someone showed the racist FB posts on Taurians live
>Someone has sent emergency services to Reds House
>Someone has phoned Reds number
>The agency have dropped her

Is that it? Is that why she's blubbering?

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.