Miss Red #4 We Have No Title Because Shes Such A Bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's actually hilarious to see the "circle" panicking going into overdrive to try and save face. Where is eq, luke, zac? Must be the first live EVER where they haven't jumped in

Reactions: 7
It's actually hilarious to see the "circle" panicking going into overdrive to try and save face. Where is eq, luke, zac? Must be the first live EVER where they haven't jumped in
you summoned eq 🤣 cba to see what she has to say

Reactions: 3
wow red got nasty then. Certi is speaking facts, when cla was racist she played the video, she hasn’t once played the video of what pearl said. it’s a joke

Reactions: 8
Eq has just said she's glad pearl said that to SS :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I hope that's all over the fyp. No response from red or j

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Their response to what EQ said says it all.

They are a bunch of vile cretins.

Reactions: 4
Eq has just said she's glad pearl said that to SS :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I hope that's all over the fyp. No response from red or j
Just wow! They are all a bunch of knob rots the lot of them. Sorry. I am just livid. I am not watching the live. Need to look after my blood pressure lol.

• Haha
EQ is an absolute bleep !! Ok to call people fat because it’s not a protected characteristic, it might not be but it’s bleeping bullying !! She needs bleeping cancelling but it won’t happen, she’s as bad as CLA & protected by tik tok.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did she actually just say her internet isn’t working “because of the moon and the sun” 😂😂

• Haha
Now we are suicide baiting. And people give these twats money !!!

• Wow
I’m sorry i don’t believe what Pearl has just said then, EQ putting words in her mouth.Trying to get Pearl sympathy
---
That “yes” from Pearl was so forced, like she didn’t want to say it.

Unbelievable.

I've consulted my crystal ball. Next week Miss Red will say:

'Let's get Pearl up the rankings guys, she's had a terrible time guys'.

Evil Queen is a sad, sick and twisted witch. Her karma is already within her as she sits alone in her bedsit hating herself. The rest will get theirs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
“let’s go on a group call”

yeah so the bunch of absolute lowlifes can get their next story straight. They’ve obviously all had group calls before red even came on this morning to make sure they all said the same lies. Mad how every single one of them “spoke to pearl for hours” the day after she said it.
They should all be ashamed of themselves. And the suicide baiting is a new low. EQ is a pro at making people feel bad for the people who have been caught out - she’s working this into pearl so everyone starts with the “team pearl” and gifting.

They all need to get off the app and get into the real worlds. A very very sad life.

• Heart
“let’s go on a group call”

yeah so the bunch of absolute lowlifes can get their next story straight. They’ve obviously all had group calls before red even came on this morning to make sure they all said the same lies. Mad how every single one of them “spoke to pearl for hours” the day after she said it.
They should all be ashamed of themselves. And the suicide baiting is a new low. EQ is a pro at making people feel bad for the people who have been caught out - she’s working this into pearl so everyone starts with the “team pearl” and gifting.

They all need to get off the app and get into the real worlds. A very very sad life.
They'll all now be discussing phase 3 and what to do next. Can guarantee another live will be fired up soon
---
Here we go.. eq in angelgoddess live, miss red waiting in the comments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Eq saying she’s never been racist before like she hasn’t called Laura leather face and demand a woman takes off her hijab. Sick twisted woman she is.

Eq saying she’s never been racist before like she hasn’t called Laura leather face and demand a woman takes off her hijab. Sick twisted woman she is.
She’s saying she’s been “racially profiled” now. Only 4mins into her live 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
This situation is clearing not ending anytime soon. Miss Dread and her minions will be panicking on what to talk about tomorrow on the fyp news

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.