Miss Red #4 We Have No Title Because Shes Such A Bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have created a new thread.

Couldn't see a thread title suggestion so I made one up. If I've accidentally missed one and you're upset by this then please, please get a life 🙂

As you were....

IMG_7781.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh dear again Donna you’ve been outed sending snarky pics to Poison Pearl
You’ve not done nothing no? LIAH 🤣
She forgot to crop your name out 🤣

IMG_0700.jpeg

Oh and your pitbull J too tut tut

IMG_0701.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Mean Girls. I don't know why they bully Lindz I cannot see anything wrong with her, she looks fine. What am I missing here? Why are they so cruel?

Reactions: 7
Mean Girls. I don't know why they bully Lindz I cannot see anything wrong with her, she looks fine. What am I missing here? Why are they so cruel?
They keep calling her droopy lip even though they know it’s caused by her disability. Lynz has muscular dystrophy which affects the muscles on one side of her face. These people are mothers, some like Felicity have disabled children themselves and this is what they’re doing online. Absolutely vile.

Reactions: 10
They keep calling her droopy lip even though they know it’s caused by her disability. Lynz has muscular dystrophy which affects the muscles on one side of her face. These people are mothers, some like Felicity have disabled children themselves and this is what they’re doing online. Absolutely vile.
Not nice at all.

Reactions: 5
I truly believe Basement Brigham is behind a lot of the accounts that troll their group. He’s just accused Angie of being behind an account that said Simon was on the register.

There’s something seriously sinister about a man that sits on live for 12hrs, never showing his face going for a 50 year old woman. We all know that Donna isn’t a good judge of character, she really needs to cut ties, he just makes her platform more toxic than it already is.

Reactions: 14
I truly believe Basement Brigham is behind a lot of the accounts that troll their group. He’s just accused Angie of being behind an account that said Simon was on the register.

There’s something seriously sinister about a man that sits on live for 12hrs, never showing his face going for a 50 year old woman. We all know that Donna isn’t a good judge of character, she really needs to cut ties, he just makes her platform more toxic than it already is.
Good theory! I can see him doing that!

Reactions: 5
Will Miss Red talk about CLA and the terrible attack on EQ? No way is that OK.

Reactions: 4

Who is Simon please. And I have to agree, I think he is too. And some of his minions.
---
Will Miss Red talk about CLA and the terrible attack on EQ? No way is that OK.
Oh what have I missed.

Reactions: 3
Who is Simon please. And I have to agree, I think he is too. And some of his minions.
---

Oh what have I missed.
CLA had a massive rant today, it was horrible for EQ I thought when I'm not even an EQ fan or follower. I think it proves along with her racist rants Transphobic rants are not right.

CLA had a massive rant today, it was horrible for EQ I thought when I'm not even an EQ fan or follower. I think it proves along with her racist rants Transphobic rants are not right.
Oh dear. Another one who needs off the app.

Oh dear. Another one who needs off the app.
I’m not condoning CLA but EQ has been going off at her continuously for weeks and now outing Natalie and her bf who is apparently CLA a dealer yet smokes green herself - there all as bad as each other

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.