Miss Red #4 We Have No Title Because Shes Such A Bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pot kettle black Dim Donna,

shall we get out the old Facebook post with you being racist?? The comments you had with your daughter??

Can someone please repost them again ??
Thanks 🙏🏻

Reactions: 7
Pot kettle black Dim Donna,

shall we get out the old Facebook post with you being racist?? The comments you had with your daughter??

Can someone please repost them again ??
Thanks 🙏🏻

i think about this EVERY TIME she bangs on about cla and others being racist.

this you hun?

IMG_6903.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Sorry guys I've been on holiday so a bit behind
What are they discussing atm? Who's been racist is it luke?

Reactions: 1
Have you all seen this last night?
Pearl calling swearingshepherd an ORANGUTAN !!!!

WOW.....

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Miss red jumping from zac to MT making sure the gang has their story straight. Then there is Gracie for once calling it out.

Reactions: 3
if this wasn’t one of their own, they would be calling it out!!! absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 3
Can’t stand Luke or his shows but tbf to him he’s outing Laura in one. Coming with receipts and outing the vile manipulator for who she is.

Reactions: 1
Just who does that Luke think he is? I just saw a video of him shouting at followers to get out his live if they are not sending heart meeds. What a way to talk to people, hardly charming is he. You'll be getting nothing from me just for that. Learn some manners. You really are a nobody and seem to be getting more nasty every time I see you.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.