Pearl nice or just plan nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my god no way she’s just called swearing shep an orangutan ???? !!!! pearl will be fully cancelled

• Wow
Reactions: 5
wow. This is fucked up. She’s only sorry when her little group collectively say it’s wrong, otherwise, there would be no pathetic apologies that have no meaning behind .

Reactions: 4
can’t wait for miss red to grovel on live again begging people to ignore her bias cos it’s her mates lol…

She says the whole “I’m not transgender” thing to try and come across as someone that isn’t educated and doesn’t know what she’s talking about but she’s very switched on and knows exactly what she’s doing. She just doesn’t want to take accountability.

Why on earth would she call SS an orangutan.

Reactions: 7
She is absolutely disgusting !!! I am in shock that she and the minions can sit there going on about racism all day to then come out and call SS an orangutan !!!!! Vile

Miss red, eq, zac, luke, etc how are you going to spin this one ??? Ohhhh our Pearl loves monkeys she's always watching David Attenborough she must of had them on her mind

These lot need taking down ! They think they hold so much power !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Zac played a video of her calling her grandkids it. I do believe she does use the word often but you can’t say that in the context she did to sweaty.

I’m here for the whole lot of them getting cancelled. A group of white people without a brain cell between them telling black people about racism isn’t going to end well. DG saying he’s offended by the term white privilege shows how uneducated he is
Also as a white woman, I am SO tired of white people telling black women they are angry & agressive - I think I would be too if I had to deal with this tit everyday !!
Cancel them all, they are only panicking because it’s all about the cash !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Damage control is in full swing with every one of the vile bunch live talking about how innocent pearl is and white privilege does not exist etc etc the comments are flooded with their minions putting love hearts

They're all absolutely disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why’s Luke acting like Billy big bollocks ??

the bloke wouldn’t say boo to a goose in the real world !!

Reactions: 6
Not that little old me matter on TT, however who ever are sticking up to pearl I will be unfollowing. I seem not to be following the majority of tit heads anyway.

Zac played a video of her calling her grandkids it. I do believe she does use the word often but you can’t say that in the context she did to sweaty.
i think the same. i do believe she says it regularly and didn’t mean it in a racist way. but how can someone be 57 years old and still so stupid to call a black woman a monkey?

how can u go through life for nearly 60 years and still not realise that’s unacceptable.

Reactions: 7
Whether she calls it her white grandchild is irrelevant. She has called a black woman an orangutan, which is a widely known racial slur. How can she be so stupid. I do believe it was meant with malice, she said it with an angry vile tone

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Whether she calls it her white grandchild is irrelevant. She has called a black woman an orangutan, which is a widely known racial slur. How can she be so stupid. I do believe it was meant with malice, she said it with an angry vile tone
I 💯 agree with you.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember how Red & co went off on Angie when she said to Taurian she would “put her on a boat”. But now it’s one of their own who’s said something racially offensive they’re on damage control. Who do they think they are really!!

I’m actually disappointed in Zac aswell, I thought better of him.

They all held marathon lives over CLA but Pearl it gets swept under the rug. Imagine if it was the other way round and Laura said a slur for a traveler

• Heart
Reactions: 9