Miss Red #4 We Have No Title Because Shes Such A Bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im just going to post this here. Box Battles.

I saw Frenchie was going to jump on the Box Battle thing, i only saw a clip of who was in the boxes but my immediate thought was a Crime Stoppers poster. So, Frenchie clearly would not be doing this for the benefit of others so whats it about? Does it involve the general public parting with cash.

Reactions: 4
All of them lot have been slagging off diadros box battles for months... just to then end up taking part in a complete rip off copy of it 🤡🤡🤡 the music, the sound effects, embarrassing. They'll do anything for £££. Frenchies agency must be doing SO WELL if he has to resort back to tiktok gifts

Reactions: 7
All of them lot have been slagging off diadros box battles for months... just to then end up taking part in a complete rip off copy of it 🤡🤡🤡 the music, the sound effects, embarrassing. They'll do anything for £££. Frenchies agency must be doing SO WELL if he has to resort back to tiktok gifts
Clearly they all have a short memory about Frenchie.

Reactions: 6
i was thinking the exact same. The hypocrisy of them all is laughable. eq dg tony official and others that said they would never do them… sat there making thousands. it’s disgusting

Reactions: 5
apparently it was up to the creator if they gave to charity or not, which most of them didn’t…
Well, that's no surprise. Every one of them has a bad reputation; the only people I did not know were the two friends/brothers in the video I watched. So, in other words, it's no different from Diadro's.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else laughing at the DG phone call to dread about the dog? No me either! Only scrolling through aswell, that stupid laugh she does just irritates me!
---
Nearly 900 subs at 2.69 each.....what's wrong with people paying for the red/j/dg/eq show every day

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else laughing at the DG phone call to dread about the dog? No me either! Only scrolling through aswell, that stupid laugh she does just irritates me!
---
Nearly 900 subs at 2.69 each.....what's wrong with people paying for the red/j/dg/eq show every day
“i had no idea it was a joke” ok hun sure x

over 2 grand a month on subs.. more then i earn 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Im just going to post this here. Box Battles.

I saw Frenchie was going to jump on the Box Battle thing, i only saw a clip of who was in the boxes but my immediate thought was a Crime Stoppers poster. So, Frenchie clearly would not be doing this for the benefit of others so whats it about? Does it involve the general public parting with cash.
Of course it involves people parting with cash, the host of box battles, frenchie in this case, gets 30% of all the gifts that people in the boxes get

Reactions: 1
she’s on the defensive again. someone asked her about the mama kaz and zac beef (didn’t even know there was any) and she started going on about how hard this is for her and she’s not a people pleaser etc LIAR and of course anyone who has a different opinion is a “troll”

Reactions: 3
What is it that stops red saying anything negative about mama kaz ? Kaz ia never in reds live unless it’s to drop the odd gift but red will always say they are friends and won’t speak on her bit odd if u ask me 🤔

she never speaks on people that have things on her i reckon.

idk what happened with miss j last night but she’s having a proper sob story on now 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 1
she’s on the defensive again. someone asked her about the mama kaz and zac beef (didn’t even know there was any) and she started going on about how hard this is for her and she’s not a people pleaser etc LIAR and of course anyone who has a different opinion is a “troll”
Yes Mama Kaz bringing up zac's past and saying he is copying Miss Red FYP news ha ha ha. Zac's is a different format and is better. His format is brill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.