Miss Red #4 We Have No Title Because Shes Such A Bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miss Red comparing Elphaba to Jeffrey Dahmer is a bit much. And Pearl being transphobic yet again
When Pearl says 'transgender' knowing full well its the wrong word, and everyone 'laughs' at her!! She's vile!! Can't stand her

Reactions: 11
When Pearl says 'transgender' knowing full well its the wrong word, and everyone 'laughs' at her!! She's vile!! Can't stand her
It makes me want to punch her.

And it's 2024, nobody refers to others as 'backwards' anymore.

She's a nasty old witch.

Reactions: 9
She’s just done a poll and anyine that doesn’t agree is being blocked, oh no she’s changed her mind don’t block now mods 🙄 she’s on one today
She did a poll about 'who thinks I don't care about mental health', then as soon as she saw the sad faces coming in she told the mods to block them. She lost just over 300 viewers in 45 seconds, panicked and told them to stop.

The following day she was moaning that it was taking far too long to get to her likes she needed to do the FYP and J jokingly said it was because she had blocked them all the day before. You could see the cogs whirring in that tiny brain when J said about unblocking everyone and giving them a 2nd chance.

I got blocked on my main account a year ago for saying she should stop running people down about their looks after calling someone fat and ugly. Call people out for behaviour but not looks and I got blocked then she ranted about me in the live - told me to jump in the box and tell her about herself but SHE (not a mod) had already blocked me the spineless cow.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
"F Page Thingy whatever you call it" as well when she full knows it's called the FYP page now. She's as fake as they come. Come off it pearl how many years have you been on this now

Reactions: 7
i’m already dreading friday morning it will once again be the eq show and how brilliant it was and they are heroes.
i hope eq loses and it all goes tits up just to see red try to defend her again and again

Reactions: 4
Omg, miss red saying she enjoyed CLA live last night. BAM, dg and eq straight in the box slating CLA and trying to swerve miss reds opinion!

Saying that her birthday party was all for gifts... obviously.. what are u doing this come dine with me for ????

Screenshot_20240328_104804_TikTok.jpg

Whole live calling them jealous :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Miss Red FYP is no longer FYP miss beg you're falling accept it no ticket tokkey party will change that!

• Heart
Has anyone watched a full live in the past month? I can’t stand it no more I drop in for 5 minutes if that but it’s boring same thing same people everyday.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone watched a full live in the past month? I can’t stand it no more I drop in for 5 minutes if that but it’s boring same thing same people everyday.
Nope, I put it on the other day for 10 mins, and got bored. And the day before that put it on to fall asleep too.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
nope, I can't bear longer than a few minutes. All the begs are going to be doing some box battles run by that Spartens guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
nope, I can't bear longer than a few minutes. All the begs are going to be doing some box battles run by that Spartens guy.
This guy the manic manipulator who dropped off the app massively so decided to do an agency and gets an average of 100 viewers tops! I knew it wouldn’t be long before he jumped on box battles to get his views up.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Re Pearl’s van menu . I thought it was steaklet but she’s spelt it stake-ett ?!? Is there another spelling of it ?

Reactions: 1
I was surprised at the prices for saying its some up north roadside greasy burger van

Reactions: 1
This guy the manic manipulator who dropped off the app massively so decided to do an agency and gets an average of 100 viewers tops! I knew it wouldn’t be long before he jumped on box battles to get his views up.
I remember him well, would not trust him as far as I could throw him. Well calling up the begs to do anything says it all. Diardos back so that will be that regards his box battles. CLA will be in there and so will her followers.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.