Miss Red #4 We Have No Title Because Shes Such A Bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just who does that Luke think he is? I just saw a video of him shouting at followers to get out his live if they are not sending heart meeds. What a way to talk to people, hardly charming is he. You'll be getting nothing from me just for that. Learn some manners. You really are a nobody and seem to be getting more nasty every time I see you.

i can’t stand him. he got a few lions and a universe and was still banging on about heart mes and tit. he’s a vile little cretin who is fast becoming one of the worst “creators” on the app.

Reactions: 6
Just who does that Luke think he is? I just saw a video of him shouting at followers to get out his live if they are not sending heart meeds. What a way to talk to people, hardly charming is he. You'll be getting nothing from me just for that. Learn some manners. You really are a nobody and seem to be getting more nasty every time I see you.
I got called out on Luke’s live the other day for voting no in one of his polls 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ofcourse it was racist, who the duck calls someone an orangutan as part of their normal vocabulary. She says she says it all the time but ive not once heard her call a white oerson it.

All of the ones who are involved in drama, fyp gossip and whatever else are ALWAYS racist themselves. They're the biggest hypocrites and that's why they stick together

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20240406_201309_TikTok.jpg

Miss Dread is a NO SHOW in Frenchies box battles. She's been on about doing it all week. Hiding from the drama it seems

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“I fell asleep and missed the box battle” and then in the next breath “but it was a great battle and Angie did well”
She was in and out of lives all day yesterday making sure everybody had their story straight regarding the pearl situation. She's fake as duck

Reactions: 4
“i know you’re all wanting to see what i have to say”

not really, we know you’re going to defend your mates blatant racism

Reactions: 3
It makes me sick Pearl thought she’s left the box and called Laura an orangutan it’s bleeping racist and disgusting and I knew red would play the ‘Pearl needs educating’ 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.