Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
I used to watch Misha and enjoyed her videos however as time has gone on it’s obvious she is just another carbon copy of all the other ‘influencers’. So many things irritate me about her now.

- I used to enjoy her try on halls, until it was All. She. Ever. Did. It became ridiculous the amount of stuff she had. Her room was full of clothes, her ‘dressing room’ (eye roll) was full of clothes, her hallway was full of clothes, even her bathroom and actual bath were full of clothes. It’s not just all clothes though it’s make up, skin care, hair products, accessories etc. There is absolutely no need. Sheer greed.
- She likes to claim that she always keeps it #real and would never say something was good when it wasn’t but after a long time of watching her I realised she would never actually say if something was bad. She loves everything, is obsessed with everything, everything is so nice, such good quality etc. Even when you could clearly see that an item of clothing literally did not fit her she would just ignore it and say how amazing it was. I wouldn’t trust a word she says. Everything is gifted, even down to her holidays and hotels so obviously she’s going to say she loves it.
- She was also receiving things which were #gifted from clothing companies (PLT, BooHoo, Shein etc) then had the cheek selling them on Depop which surely is illegal on some level??? 😂
- She used to claim that she was some ‘independent woman’ and she didn’t need boys blah blah. Now that she has a boyfriend it’s all she can seem to talk about. She reminds me of the immature girls in high school who think they are so cool because they have a boyfriend. The whole, taking photos in bed when you can clearly see that they are both naked and lying all over each other is so cringy. Like we get it, you have a boyfriend, you sleep together, you get naked together 😱😱😱😱. It doesn’t make you cool, most of the world do the exact same thing believe it or not.
- Speaking of immature behaviour, WHY do her and Kloe go out in matching outfits. It’s not even as if it’s just outfits that compliment each other. They are literally matching, down to the same shoes! Also cringey.
- She also used to be all about the ‘no boobs life’ now that she had gained some weight on her boobs they have grown, she cannot put them away! I haven’t heard her mention how she ‘loves not having boobs’ for a while now. Probably because she can’t because she is making sure they are a big as possible in every photo. What is the need to pose in sexy lingerie on Instagram? Unless you are a legit lingerie model etc. She isn’t. It’s just so cringy. I can’t even imagine how that would go down. The process of putting it on then posing in it trying to be all sexy. I mean, WHO IS TAKING THOSE PHOTOS? 😂 Then she ropes Cobi into doing it in their sexy Christmas undies. Why, just why?? What is the need? Who is she posting these photos for? Who is asking for that kind of content? So many questions 😂.
- She also thinks she is so good at modelling but she poses in the most unflattering ways. Once you notice the ‘no neck’ pose (someone pointed it out earlier) you can’t unsee it 😂 The serious, trying-to-be-sexy face she pulls in photos makes her look like she’s constipated or something. And when she films a story of herself completely silent but looking all serious into the camera then starts to smile at herself and flip her hair, touch her face etc it is so cringey.
- Don’t even get started on her TikTok. I physically could not watch more than a few due to the amount of second hand embarrassment I felt for her.

Truly I wish no harm on the girl and I’m sure she is pretty harmless but my gosh she is A LOT. She has got to be one of the cringiest ones out there. Her mother is as equally cringey so I guess the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree 🤔.

Reactions: 18

Appleorange

Sorry but if you refuse to see the racial undertone in what she said then you’re turning a blind eye on purpose. Of course she’s not going to explicitly say slurs on camera. But hey!

Reactions: 18

flowersaresopretty

Don’t know what you’re talking about, according to most of her followers her hair is looking “so healthy” 😂😂😂😂

“Takes a family to fix a leak” 😂😂
Ooooh nice how about combining ours.... something like... thread title suggestion: 'overdoing workouts her hair looks bleak, takes a family to fix a leak!'

Better or worse than the first? Haha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
So Misha just had to do a necessary house change (with her whole family) to fix a roof yet she still had time to pack bikinis, her whole work out equipment and all her filming set up for youtube. Okay. She’s flat out lying to her followers. These insta/YouTube folk have ZERO integrity. I couldn’t trust a word any of them say.

Even Kasha (her mum) is posting swim wear shots from the house. She said ‘we may not be able to go on holidays abroad but with the fabulous weather we are having I decided to have a beach party’ whilst posing at their lake side rental home. So that’s the real reason they went. It had nothing to do with the roof.

Also WHY does Misha feel the need to stand in full underwear? She could easily wear shorts and we would still be able to see the fake tan. She doesn’t need to be close to naked.

The toothbrushing and dancing thing is so staged. She’s not even brushing her teeth properly. She has an electric and you clearly can’t hear it, you also can’t take an electric toothbrush out your mouth otherwise the toothpaste and water will literally fly everywhere. So she films herself dancing to music and ‘pretending’ to brush her teeth then turns the camera off and actually brushes her teeth 🤦🏼‍♀️ I mean how sad is that?

Reactions: 16

sunshine254

In her stories she said "this time last year me and Georgia where on our way to.." Where? its were 😂 How can she be that bad at english when its her first language. She then says "we really didnt take this holiday for advantage" ...she didnt take the holiday for personal advantage? whose advantage was it for? :unsure: ahh she means for granted 😂 I swear she doesnt even know what words mean she just hears a word and puts in a word that sounds similar in its place cause she doesnt know the phrase, like when she said beal to endel, it be all to end all, like does she not know what words mean .. Idk its just so obvious how terrible she is and the fact she tells everyone how smart she is... at least she should recognize how bad she is at words and spend this lockdown trying to learn some basic phrases instead of spending 3 hours frantically trying to get her 16 y/o body back

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Pampas

That video!! I'm so angry I'm almost speechless. She 100% is talking about a group of black guys. Notice she didn't mention that they were being noisy or disruptive,just their mere presence made her feel threatened...how dare a group of boys go to the cinema. Where on earth does she live that she's not used to seeing 'those' type of people???

I'm mixed race and so is my teenage son. He has the most diverse group of friends you could imagine, including black, white, gay, straight, middle class, working class, Muslim, Polish... I could go on. Granted we live in London but I don't believe it's a question of geography, it's education. I can guarantee you he would never speak about or judge any group of people the way those two idiots just did in that video...and if he did I would hang my head in shame knowing I had failed as a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
You know she spoke about having a bOyFrIeNd way too much because it was so obvious the second she stopped mentioning him. That right there is a red flag. We all knew they broke up before she even mentioned it because it was so obvious.
Like you all said, it was also obvious from what she was posting in her stories. All the working out (trying to show Cobi that she could still work out without him - he was the one that got her into working out in the first place), the thong/toothbrushing saga (can she please stop that now???). She’ll be hoping Cobi sees and thinks ‘offfft she’s hot stuff, better get back with her’. In reality she just looks like a massive attention seeking twat that likes to eye fuck herself whilst getting rid of her morning breath 🤢. She honestly thinks she’s hot shit in those stories, constantly turning around looking at her ass in the mirror.

I agree with you all, I bet she is very hard work. It’s honestly taxing just watching her, I can’t imagine being friends or in a relationship with her. It’s obvious from videos with other people how much she cannot stand not being the centre of attention. I’d imagine she’s the same with people. She used to get so worked up (pre Cobi) when her mum did things with her dad because for one weekend she wasn’t the centre of her mum’s world.

The break up 100% did not happen because she is ‘too busy’ (or whatever phrase she used). TOO BUSY? DURING A LOCKDOWN? She must be having a laugh. Pre lockdown she wasn’t even busy! Sorry but playing dress up all day and making dance Tik Tok’s is not a busy life.

She is definitely the bitter type. Soon we’ll have a story time about a boy that fucked her over and his name didn’t begin with the letter J. All the previous guys she’s been involved with just happened to be fuck boys. Like someone said above, she’ll definitely go back to being the ‘I love being single, I don’t need no man, I love my small boobs, my mum’s my best friend’ girl in no time. Poor mummy Grimes was dropped like a hot potato the minute Cobi showed up.

Sorry for the huge rant, she’s honestly just so insufferable I have a lot of thoughts 😂

• Haha

Appleorange

This girl is racist, there’s video evidence in a vlog. I found it weird that nobody picked up on it. It’s around Christmas when her and her boyfriend went to the cinema. She was scared of a group of black boys who were paying customers, in the same screening room as her. When they got home in the vlog she acted like her life was in danger because of the men watching the film ... for no apparent reason other than ‘they looked scary’ and she likes to ‘keep to her usual bubble’ whatever the fuck that means! Of course her boyfriend agreed with her.

• Wow

jessy6067

I can’t deal with this crap any longer honestly. I’m a nurse working every single day seeing what this virus does and then seeing people like Misha fuck about and not stick to what they are told to do. It isn’t that hard Misha to not see your boyfriend. I would love to see mine but I know it ain’t possible!!! Jesus bloody Christ

• Heart

Angel52

VIP Member
GUYS omg, I’ve just found literal PROOF that Misha buys FAKE designer bags and the one she got for Cobi for Xmas was 100% FAKE, she point blank LIED hahahaha,

I found her Pinterest because she mentioned having one on one of her vlogs, it’s very obviously her, because it’s got everything about her life and dated, and even like 5 years ago there were things about her fashion design school, pageants, Anya, etc... and there was a board 5 months (CHRISTMAS) ago called “Harry potter Handbags! And a photo pinned onto it... does this photo of the black LV bag she saved look FAMILIAR! It’s literally the bag she bought for Cobi and said she didn’t keep the box because she couldn’t carry it blah blah, lie, lie,lie 😂😂😂 And I messaged them to see if they were actually a fake designer website and they said this (below message) !!!
If you don’t believe me literally go to her Pinterest page, everything is timed perfectly and heaps of things that are saved are things she’s done (eg, photo ideas, costumes, hair, etc etc ) it just can’t be a fake from a fan, it goes back like 7 bloody years ahahaha

I’m dying laughing right now, she is so snakey ahahaha

another pin she saved to that board ahahah, looks like that one could be fake too 😂😂😂

Can someone plz confirm with me if they remember Misha saying that she had never had braces ? I swear I remember her saying this in a video at some point but can anyone else ?? Or am I imagining things ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Crisps

VIP Member
I've posted a few times on here about her bags being fake. I commented on her post once about it, she deleted it, I commented again and she slid into my DMs...

I basically asked why no unboxing, why no shopping, these videos would so so well! Yet we got videos for her Marc Jcobs..

Also talking of DMs I've just seen Cobi in my 'requests' looking for brand reps...ha!!
not the “beal and endle” again 😂😂😂

• Haha

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Maybe deleted from her channel. Not sure why a group of guys at the cinema should be threatening because of their skin? Can’t they enjoy the film too? It was weird comment. Hope she’s changed.
View attachment 144451
‘There was just a lot of people I don’t see very often’ and they ‘looked threatening’ ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

IS SHE FOR REAL? Out of all the things she has said that is but far the worst. SHE is the problem with the world. I’m honestly at a loss for words. I don’t understand, how are people so ignorant to different races? Like they are shocked they exist? Shocked they are allowed into the same movie theatre with you????? Like?????? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

flowersaresopretty

Thread title suggestion: Overdoing workouts thinks she's so advanced, bores us silly with the toothbrush dance!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Angel52

VIP Member
Am I the only one that fucking DIES at her Instagram story when she puts her to do list on the screen and calls it a “ mega productive day “ 😂😂

“ make tiktok “
“ apply for credit card “
“ sort appointment for bday hair “
“ send emails “
“ wrap pressie “

get fucked 😂😂 she wouldn’t survive an average persons productive day if that’s what she thinks is busy.

• Haha

Jussy

She also called the dog fat and lazy because it wouldn’t run with her... of course it didn’t want to run with her it’s baking hot and the dog is old! How selfish can you get.

• Sad