Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s packed multiple work out gear, hair accessories, everything!

Reactions: 2
I just don’t get why so many influencers and their families are having such trouble staying put like the rest of us?! Especially galavanting around the Cotswolds of all places where the population is older than most of the country. So selfish and to be making it obvious on social media too! People in one bedroom flats are managing to stay in yet the family with a nice house with a garden in the middle of a regency town just can’t do it.

Reactions: 6
2 things does it annoy any one else how much she waves her toothbrush around in these dances literally the toothpaste and salivia just flying everywhere in the bathroom freaks me out

And then also they went to fix this roof but its fine because theyre going from one house to another but they are now going a shop so potentially now spreading the virus to people down there ? I used to enjoy mishas videos but realised just how out of touch with the real world she is , especially with the constant huge hauls of ugly clothes

Reactions: 12
Well then 🐸☕☕☕

Something tells me lately the posts and stories she’s been doing, the half naked ones🤣, is too show cobi what he’s missing, because he does still follow her 👀👀
He’s commenting on some other girls photos also though I’ve noticed 😂 i feel like they haven’t deleted each other yet because of the fact people will notice 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Mishas mum still follows cob, but he doesn't follow her... Interesting
That woman is the Mum off of mean girls who wants everyone to love her ahaha she will NEVER unfollow him and continue to comment inappropriate things on Mishas friends photos and continue to state how her daughters “boobies are perfect” and how much she “loves them”... because ya know, that’s not weird at all 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I keep seeing how she is going on like 2/3 runs a day, isn’t the rules of lockdown that you can only go out once a day for some exercise ?? I’m unsure if that’s the case in the UK,

Reactions: 1
I keep seeing how she is going on like 2/3 runs a day, isn’t the rules of lockdown that you can only go out once a day for some exercise ?? I’m unsure if that’s the case in the UK,
She's made it very clear she couldn't care less about the lockdown rules. So incredibly selfish

Reactions: 8
Honestly makes me so angry that she’s pretending they went to fix a leaking roof 🙄 no one believes that for a second, they fancied a holiday, end of. Putting lives at risk and influencing others to do the same.

Reactions: 9
How does a supposed straight A student not know the history behind Pearl Harbour ? She didn’t even know what it was for goodness sake. That’s such a pivotal time in history that every schools basic history class must discuss it. If she was truly as an amazing student in school as she claimed, she would know about it.

How does a supposed straight A student not know the history behind Pearl Harbour ? She didn’t even know what it was for goodness sake. That’s such a pivotal time in history that every schools basic history class must discuss it. If she was truly as an amazing student in school as she claimed, she would know about it.
I thought the exact same!!!

I bet when the weather turns cold, the roof will be “fixed” and they will return home.

So Misha just had to do a necessary house change (with her whole family) to fix a roof yet she still had time to pack bikinis, her whole work out equipment and all her filming set up for youtube. Okay. She’s flat out lying to her followers. These insta/YouTube folk have ZERO integrity. I couldn’t trust a word any of them say.

Even Kasha (her mum) is posting swim wear shots from the house. She said ‘we may not be able to go on holidays abroad but with the fabulous weather we are having I decided to have a beach party’ whilst posing at their lake side rental home. So that’s the real reason they went. It had nothing to do with the roof.

Also WHY does Misha feel the need to stand in full underwear? She could easily wear shorts and we would still be able to see the fake tan. She doesn’t need to be close to naked.

The toothbrushing and dancing thing is so staged. She’s not even brushing her teeth properly. She has an electric and you clearly can’t hear it, you also can’t take an electric toothbrush out your mouth otherwise the toothpaste and water will literally fly everywhere. So she films herself dancing to music and ‘pretending’ to brush her teeth then turns the camera off and actually brushes her teeth 🤦🏼‍♀️ I mean how sad is that?

Reactions: 16
Am I the only one who thinks that her “amazing tan” looks really bad aha. Like she looks DIRTY and don’t even get me started on the tan on her HANDS 😳

Reactions: 10
It doesn't take a whole family to be there to repair a leak... surely, you'd just call a repair guy, one of them would make sure they were there to let him in out and then they'd come home again... she's such a blatant liar!

Am I the only one who thinks that her “amazing tan” looks really bad aha. Like she looks DIRTY and don’t even get me started on the tan on her HANDS 😳
did you see the feet?! Glad she recognised that part because they looked like giraffe markings

she went to repair a roof with her weights, multiple sets of pyjamas, a selection of swimwear and clothing, as did her mother... seems VERY convenient. If it was an emergency roof repair surely they would have grabbed the essentials and gone not packed half their crap

Reactions: 6
did you see the feet?! Glad she recognised that part because they looked like giraffe markings
She’s just acknowledged the hands too now thank the lord aha I would hate to think that someone is that out of it in their brain to think that looks good 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.