Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m interested to know why though ? Because they seemed very “in love” not that long ago and gave off a strong, stable vibe, but I guess you never know what goes on behind closed doors. :/

Reactions: 2
Oh god wait, Are we gonna get the whole “I love being single hehe, I don’t need a man, the only person I hang out with is my Mum” bullshit from her now?? 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
I’m sure she’ll do a storytime, just is strange it happened right after spending a full week together!

It does seem verryyy out of the blue.. I can’t imagine Cobi would give up the clout and I can’t see Misha letting go of the boyfriend content 😕 surely there must have been something else, I’m not really buying the “too busy for a relationship” excuse..

im going to hypothesize they broke up over the whole cobi no longer isolating with misha thing or cobi used isolation as an excuse to break up with her, idk. I think that even if she was the one to technically end it, it wasnt for her lack of wanting to be with him given all the tit she posted about him 24/7 up until they broke up.

She can be so full on I wouldn’t blame him if he just got exhausted of it. I would imagine her to be very very clingy also and not be able to accept that he needs time to himself etc... like he has goals too and I feel they got pushed aside by her because she has things going on. I can’t see her life being too “busy” for a relationship considering she’s doing the exact same things she’s been doing for the past few years ? Holidays, you tube, staying home? I don’t believe their “excuse”

She can be so full on I wouldn’t blame him if he just got exhausted of it. I would imagine her to be very very clingy also and not be able to accept that he needs time to himself etc... like he has goals too and I feel they got pushed aside by her because she has things going on. I can’t see her life being too “busy” for a relationship considering she’s doing the exact same things she’s been doing for the past few years ? Holidays, you tube, staying home? I don’t believe their “excuse”
She also use to complain a lot about him playing video games, watching the match of the day etc, which from personal experience in relationships when your gf/bf stops you from doing the small things in life you enjoy you learn to resent them VERY quickly. Considering they weren’t together for long at all and in my opinion didn’t develop proper “ride or die” feelings of love it wouldn’t have been hard for him to feel that way and feel he would be better off without her 😂

p.s , i respect if people feel differently about that relationship view but that’s just my thoughts aha

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
yeah I think you guys might be right actually. He probably just got quite sick of her, and when they werent together 24/7 maybe he didn't mind/notice it as much, but then he just kind of was like duck this im over it. She needs a lot of attention and that must have been exhuasting.

I also think shes been super performative post break up i.e. working out all the time when cobi was clearly a large reason she got into the gym and he obviously wanted her to be working out. more reason to think he ended it in my opinion!

You know she spoke about having a bOyFrIeNd way too much because it was so obvious the second she stopped mentioning him. That right there is a red flag. We all knew they broke up before she even mentioned it because it was so obvious.
Like you all said, it was also obvious from what she was posting in her stories. All the working out (trying to show Cobi that she could still work out without him - he was the one that got her into working out in the first place), the thong/toothbrushing saga (can she please stop that now???). She’ll be hoping Cobi sees and thinks ‘offfft she’s hot stuff, better get back with her’. In reality she just looks like a massive attention seeking twit that likes to eye duck herself whilst getting rid of her morning breath 🤢. She honestly thinks she’s hot tit in those stories, constantly turning around looking at her ass in the mirror.

I agree with you all, I bet she is very hard work. It’s honestly taxing just watching her, I can’t imagine being friends or in a relationship with her. It’s obvious from videos with other people how much she cannot stand not being the centre of attention. I’d imagine she’s the same with people. She used to get so worked up (pre Cobi) when her mum did things with her dad because for one weekend she wasn’t the centre of her mum’s world.

The break up 100% did not happen because she is ‘too busy’ (or whatever phrase she used). TOO BUSY? DURING A LOCKDOWN? She must be having a laugh. Pre lockdown she wasn’t even busy! Sorry but playing dress up all day and making dance Tik Tok’s is not a busy life.

She is definitely the bitter type. Soon we’ll have a story time about a boy that fucked her over and his name didn’t begin with the letter J. All the previous guys she’s been involved with just happened to be duck boys. Like someone said above, she’ll definitely go back to being the ‘I love being single, I don’t need no man, I love my small boobs, my mum’s my best friend’ girl in no time. Poor mummy Grimes was dropped like a hot potato the minute Cobi showed up.

Sorry for the huge rant, she’s honestly just so insufferable I have a lot of thoughts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

She also use to complain a lot about him playing video games, watching the match of the day etc, which from personal experience in relationships when your gf/bf stops you from doing the small things in life you enjoy you learn to resent them VERY quickly. Considering they weren’t together for long at all and in my opinion didn’t develop proper “ride or die” feelings of love it wouldn’t have been hard for him to feel that way and feel he would be better off without her 😂

p.s , i respect if people feel differently about that relationship view but that’s just my thoughts aha
hit the nail on the head I’d say! She was probably looking for an “insta husband” a la Elle Darby/ Connor and tried to make him into what she wanted him to be, make her goals his goals etc.. and when she finally realised his whole world will never revolve around her she wasn’t happy. Not saying Cobi is some mogul or an angel in all this, he clearly used her to get recognition for his brand but at least he has his own ‘thing’ unlike what happens to a lot of other YouTube boyfriends

Is partition really a word for parting hair ? Because I thought partition meant something else ?

Is partition really a word for parting hair ? Because I thought partition meant something else ?
A partition is like a room divider, she means Parting.. illiterate Misha strikes again! My favourite is when she says she’ll “recruit” back..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone see that one of her goals is to write a book? I nearly died laughing, hopefully she keeps autocorrect on this time

Reactions: 9
He's saying it was mutual, but might be to save face View attachment 114399
What stuff does she have to focus on? All she's been doing is working out and depop - hardly a reason to give up a relationship when youre in quarantine and all you have to do is ft every now and again with your bf

Also i feel like a year isnt too short (accordingly they had their first date in March

yeah I think you guys might be right actually. He probably just got quite sick of her, and when they werent together 24/7 maybe he didn't mind/notice it as much, but then he just kind of was like duck this im over it. She needs a lot of attention and that must have been exhuasting.

I also think shes been super performative post break up i.e. working out all the time when cobi was clearly a large reason she got into the gym and he obviously wanted her to be working out. more reason to think he ended it in my opinion!
Also yup, i dont remember her working out at all, like at all at all pre Cobi

What stuff does she have to focus on? All she's been doing is working out and depop - hardly a reason to give up a relationship when youre in quarantine and all you have to do is ft every now and again with your bf

Also i feel like a year isnt too short (accordingly they had their first date in March

Also yup, i dont remember her working out at all, like at all at all pre Cobi
But when you really think about it, this “year” really just consisted of either brand trips, gifted dinners, gifted lunches, events and the odd sleep over, I don’t think they actually did proper mundane couple things until lockdown and look what happened to their relationship when there was no extravagant things for them to be entertained, all they had was eachother.

But when you really think about it, this “year” really just consisted of either brand trips, gifted dinners, gifted lunches, events and the odd sleep over, I don’t think they actually did proper mundane couple things until lockdown and look what happened to their relationship when there was no extravagant things for them to be entertained, all they had was eachother.
Oh i agree - their whole relationship seemed like a press deal lol

“At this moment in time” they both have other stuff they need to put their energy into?
I’d think at this moment in time theres absolutely less stuff to put energy into! Especially compared to her last year where she’s hardly even been at home.
Like you all say, it doesn’t make sense!

I get they have things to do, but that’s just life, if you really love someone you would make it work... if that’s the excuse that they are using of course, I’m sure it goes far deeper than that. Her “deep” video coming better be about the breakup ahaha I don’t wanna watch her go on about her weight and her lessons she’s learning in lockdown 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.