Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here to discuss not criticise people by clutching at straws :) :)
Get outta here 😂😂
I can ALREADY tell that you’re one of those poor girl that sucks her asshole on Instagram in the comments and thinks “wake up” should be on a to do list ahahah

Reactions: 1
Pretty generic influencer pictures if you ask me

Exactly. I don’t think there is much more you can do when you sat at home.

She definitely copied some of the picture ideas as someone pointed out with the birthday picture but I wouldn’t class the above pictures as copying 🤷‍♀️

I’m not really a fan of her, I’m just being objective.

Reactions: 5
Get outta here 😂😂
I can ALREADY tell that you’re one of those poor girl that sucks her asshole on Instagram in the comments and thinks “wake up” should be on a to do list ahahah
What cos I joined this forum to discuss the good and bad of influencers rather than find any reason, however weak, to pick apart a young girl?

I don’t follow Misha and am only vaguely aware of her cos she’s currently living nearby, but whatever you say! You seem just delightful.

Reactions: 8
What cos I joined this forum to discuss the good and bad of influencers rather than find any reason, however weak, to pick apart a young girl?

I don’t follow Misha and am only vaguely aware of her cos she’s currently living nearby, but whatever you say! You seem just delightful.
I’ve seen you reply on other threads hun, off ya high horse now before I expose your ass 😂😂

I’ve seen you reply on other threads hun, off ya high horse now before I expose your ass 😂😂
where I’ve been equally critical and complimentary where deserved lmao what on earth is your problem

Reactions: 2
You judged someone for putting the word “healthy” in front of their food recipes/meals 😂😂 such mature critics, you’re so right, I apologise. I don’t take too well to hypocrites lmao 😂🙄
I’m not replying to anything else you say now, I’m done with you 😂 I’m going to go and enjoy my HEALTHY Snack haha

You judged someone for putting the word “healthy” in front of their food recipes/meals 😂😂 such mature critics, you’re so right, I apologise. I don’t take too well to hypocrites lmao 😂🙄
...because they aren’t healthy? dunno why you’ve taken such offence to someone saying her photos just look like generic insta photos. it’s not hypocritical to disagree with something

• Haha
Reactions: 6
omg i cant with the new vlog "I always write in caps lock"
someones been spending too much type on phones/laptops!! Its Capital Letters if you're handwriting mish!!

someones been spending too much type on phones/laptops!! Its Capital Letters if you're handwriting mish!!
I’ve not watched it aha is there actually anything interesting in it ? 😂

Omg I came here to say this, and she says it twice 🤣 “my dad always writes in caps lock” hahaha

I've posted a few times on here about her bags being fake. I commented on her post once about it, she deleted it, I commented again and she slid into my DMs...

I basically asked why no unboxing, why no shopping, these videos would so so well! Yet we got videos for her Marc Jcobs..

Also talking of DMs I've just seen Cobi in my 'requests' looking for brand reps...ha!!

Attachments

I've posted a few times on here about her bags being fake. I commented on her post once about it, she deleted it, I commented again and she slid into my DMs...

I basically asked why no unboxing, why no shopping, these videos would so so well! Yet we got videos for her Marc Jcobs..

Also talking of DMs I've just seen Cobi in my 'requests' looking for brand reps...ha!!
oh wow, there’s a couple things about that message aha, did she reply back to you about saying that you think they are replicas.

1- “Beal and endle” - does she genuinely think that’s the saying aha ??

2- why is she lying so much? We know she gets her “designer” stuff from Harry Potter Handbags ? All the stuff she had got for Xmas was all on her Pinterest board for the fake store a month or two before Xmas.

3- why does she think that excuse is believable ? If she really felt so strongly about it not wanting to be all about designer stuff why has she got her you tube background as a shelf full of her “designer” bags ? Nothing she says adds up 🙄

4- omg ahahha what did Cobi want ?! Maybe let him know that his LV bag is fake ahaha 🙄

not the “beal and endle” again 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg, it annoys me so much when she acts like she’s such a busy person, a workaholic, someone who never sits still. Like you are hands down literally the laziest person I’ve seen lmao 😂 you go on holidays, sit at home all day and have “wake up” on your to do list. Like what 😂😂😂
sorry can we just... “conciliation”
😂😂😂😂😂 consolation you dense bat
How can she be so thick

• Haha

"beal and endle" what could possibly make her think this is the correct phrasing/spelling ???? ahahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.