Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in the same town as them and if the house is around where I think it is, you pay A LOT for not very much. Very, very expensive town to live in.
Was just about to say the same! I know the area they live in well and you're completely right

My partner literally saw this post on my phone from Instagram and straight up thought it was a guy who is in the middle of transitioning to female ahahaha and then when I told him that it wasn’t he didn’t believe me and then commented on the horrible tan she has 😂😂😂 I’m dying

I can see looking at this photo why he would think this though aha, girl looks like a dude
Wait 'til he she's her jockstrap. I've had that though too about her 🙊🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
cannot help, but agree to this😬, it is good, that she’s given back, but only 10%😬, when the items, themselves, have been gifted👀, I mean, I don’t know, how much she makes, but she seems to live a comfortable enough life, with holidays ect, so would it really kill her to give a little more, considering the items where gifted anyways🤷🏻‍♀️

I really hope, that she does actually wash those binkin’s after trying them on, especially the ones, that are like thongs😬

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She needs to stop trying to make “by golly miss polly” happen on every insta post

Reactions: 2
does anybody else feel like her body looks worse since she started her fitness journey - but shes constantly working out and said she was counting calories so literally how is that possible?!

Reactions: 9
GUYS omg, I’ve just found literal PROOF that Misha buys FAKE designer bags and the one she got for Cobi for Xmas was 100% FAKE, she point blank LIED hahahaha,

I found her Pinterest because she mentioned having one on one of her vlogs, it’s very obviously her, because it’s got everything about her life and dated, and even like 5 years ago there were things about her fashion design school, pageants, Anya, etc... and there was a board 5 months (CHRISTMAS) ago called “Harry potter Handbags! And a photo pinned onto it... does this photo of the black LV bag she saved look FAMILIAR! It’s literally the bag she bought for Cobi and said she didn’t keep the box because she couldn’t carry it blah blah, lie, lie,lie 😂😂😂 And I messaged them to see if they were actually a fake designer website and they said this (below message) !!!
If you don’t believe me literally go to her Pinterest page, everything is timed perfectly and heaps of things that are saved are things she’s done (eg, photo ideas, costumes, hair, etc etc ) it just can’t be a fake from a fan, it goes back like 7 bloody years ahahaha

I’m dying laughing right now, she is so snakey ahahaha

another pin she saved to that board ahahah, looks like that one could be fake too 😂😂😂

Can someone plz confirm with me if they remember Misha saying that she had never had braces ? I swear I remember her saying this in a video at some point but can anyone else ?? Or am I imagining things ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve always stood by my opinion that all their designer gear is fake. She’s just out here trying to look like some super rich insta girl but that’s really not the case. And now we know she’s 100% a liar 🙂

What I find even sadder is the fact that she’s got loads of pictures pinned that are obviously pictures that she wants to take. Every holiday has it’s own board with photos of girls and the fact that Misha goes to all the trouble to plan out her photo shoots is just so sad. Who goes on holiday to take full blown photo shoots with outfit changes and all (obviously you take photos for memory purposes but that’s not what this is). Even her 21st birthday had a board with photo ideas, she even planned those photos! Nothing is authentic. She’s also got a hair band board so no doubt she copied all her Piqinita collection from Pinterest too.

Reactions: 6
GUYS omg, I’ve just found literal PROOF that Misha buys FAKE designer bags and the one she got for Cobi for Xmas was 100% FAKE, she point blank LIED hahahaha,

I found her Pinterest because she mentioned having one on one of her vlogs, it’s very obviously her, because it’s got everything about her life and dated, and even like 5 years ago there were things about her fashion design school, pageants, Anya, etc... and there was a board 5 months (CHRISTMAS) ago called “Harry potter Handbags! And a photo pinned onto it... does this photo of the black LV bag she saved look FAMILIAR! It’s literally the bag she bought for Cobi and said she didn’t keep the box because she couldn’t carry it blah blah, lie, lie,lie 😂😂😂 And I messaged them to see if they were actually a fake designer website and they said this (below message) !!!
If you don’t believe me literally go to her Pinterest page, everything is timed perfectly and heaps of things that are saved are things she’s done (eg, photo ideas, costumes, hair, etc etc ) it just can’t be a fake from a fan, it goes back like 7 bloody years ahahaha

I’m dying laughing right now, she is so snakey ahahaha

another pin she saved to that board ahahah, looks like that one could be fake too 😂😂😂

Can someone plz confirm with me if they remember Misha saying that she had never had braces ? I swear I remember her saying this in a video at some point but can anyone else ?? Or am I imagining things ?
You should work for the FBI😂 yes misha said she’s never has braces, but she did. I’ve met her before when she was 12/13 and had them

Reactions: 3
I’ve always stood by my opinion that all their designer gear is fake. She’s just out here trying to look like some super rich insta girl but that’s really not the case. And now we know she’s 100% a liar 🙂

What I find even sadder is the fact that she’s got loads of pictures pinned that are obviously pictures that she wants to take. Every holiday has it’s own board with photos of girls and the fact that Misha goes to all the trouble to plan out her photo shoots is just so sad. Who goes on holiday to take full blown photo shoots with outfit changes and all (obviously you take photos for memory purposes but that’s not what this is). Even her 21st birthday had a board with photo ideas, she even planned those photos! Nothing is authentic. She’s also got a hair band board so no doubt she copied all her Piqinita collection from Pinterest too.
I know, zero originality aha 😂

You should work for the FBI😂 yes misha said she’s never has braces, but she did. I’ve met her before when she was 12/13 and had them
Ahahaha I KNOW, I actually looked her up on Pinterest to see her outfit ideas ahah and found SO MUCH LIES so I just searched her on Facebook to see if there was anything interesting there aha and There’s literally a photo of her with braces and a big status on her Facebook profile ahaha about how she has braces and they didn’t work all the way so she got Invisalign and she’s so proud of it because she’s not perfect blah blah 😂 girl LIES so much. Wow. She just wants to be thought of As perfect and rich. She’s far from it 😂😂

Last edited:
Oh my god yeah, what a find! She literally does revolve her life around getting the perfect insta photo... like she obviously wanted a big hotel room for her 21st just so she could get a group pic of everyone on a bed etc.

And Venice/Mykonos where she only went looking for these particular photo spots she’s pinned.

The fact she’s pinned those designer bags and stuff from an actual replica seller rather than just saving actual pics of the real bags for inspo just goes to show everything’s fake.

I know, zero originality aha 😂

Ahahaha I KNOW, I actually looked her up on Pinterest to see her outfit ideas ahah and found SO MUCH LIES so I just searched her on Facebook to see if there was anything interesting there aha and There’s literally a photo of her with braces and a big status on her Facebook profile ahaha about how she has braces and they didn’t work all the way so she got Invisalign and she’s so proud of it because she’s not perfect blah blah 😂 girl LIES so much. Wow. She just wants to be thought of As perfect and rich. She’s far from it 😂😂
Haha yes I found the photo! She only had them for a short while but she still lied and said she didn’t 🤷🏼‍♀️ I hope she does a Q&A soon so I can ask her and catch her out 😂

Attachments

Had them for three years and then Invisalign for 9 months! Does she say now she’s never had braces?
31E189EE-01AC-428F-A560-256431FFD30C.png B09BD529-B389-4052-88E8-4552BC99FE48.png E0149788-E6B8-4F1B-9289-0AD38ECC906E.jpeg

Edit: oops sorry just saw you’ve posted!

i have never noticed how weirdly her head is shaped but now its all i can see. anybody else???

doesn’t surprise me that they are fake, I mean, half the time she buys bags, just for one photo for her Instagram, I think it’s actually rather sad, that her world revolves around taken photos ect for the internet, I’m the same age as her, and I’d much rather enjoy my birthday ect, than worrying about taken photos for the internet 🤣

Why would we want a tutorial of your hair when Molly Mae did one literally yesterday Misha, exactly the same using the beauty works waver, wouldn’t surprise me if Misha uses it too. at least TRY to have some originality and think of your own content 😂 😂

doesn’t surprise me that they are fake, I mean, half the time she buys bags, just for one photo for her Instagram, I think it’s actually rather sad, that her world revolves around taken photos ect for the internet, I’m the same age as her, and I’d much rather enjoy my birthday ect, than worrying about taken photos for the internet 🤣
I mean I guess we should have known, the witch tags literally ANYTHING and EVERYTHING in her photos even down to the tan but never tags the “designer” brands she has in the photo 😂😂😂 it’s fine you buy fakes Misha, no one would judge you LYING so hard about it is where you turn into a piece of tit tbh ahahahaha

Attachments

• Haha
I mean I guess we should have known, the witch tags literally ANYTHING and EVERYTHING in her photos even down to the tan but never tags the “designer” brands she has in the photo 😂😂😂 it’s fine you buy fakes Misha, no one would judge you LYING so hard about it is where you turn into a piece of tit tbh ahahahaha
That is so true. I’ve always noticed and wondered why she never tags the ‘designer’ brands but that’s obviously why. She also usually has ‘rare’ things, like a designer bag that you can’t find on the website or anywhere on the internet. Well it’s obviously because it’s not actually really the designer so doesn’t actually exist.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.