Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
please someone else say they have seen how bleeping HORRIFIC her tiktoks are?!?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
3 minutes into her latest video and her mom!! My god she's irritating

Reactions: 1
07B1D439-722E-4FF2-A112-1AE34E145945.jpeg

In this picture from Misha’s head band launch party you can clearly see that Cobi fake tans from the patchyness around his wrists. It’s a no from me 😂 He’s waaaaaay too in love with himself. Everytime the camera is put on him he runs his hands through his hair and practically eye fucks himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He does and also puts make up on, they've both said it in videos before 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has anyone watched her recent video addressing her weight gain?
I haven’t got around to watching it yet but.. i haven’t ever saw anyone critique the fact she’s put on weight. She still has banging figure, why did she feel the need to address it??

Reactions: 2
I haven’t got around to watching it yet but.. i haven’t ever saw anyone critique the fact she’s put on weight. She still has banging figure, why did she feel the need to address it??
I've watched some, its painfully dragged out and very like oh feel sorry for me pleaseeeeeee in a monotone voice...

I think I've seen a few comments about how she now has tits and keeps getting them out but to be honest I didnt interpret them as about her weight but more so its a change in how she used to portray herself as no boobs and stuff so its a personality change?

I think it’s incredibly dangerous for influencers like her to make videos like this. Imagine all the young impressionable girls who will now feel compelled to lose weight too??? She’s still got an amazing figure, if she feels like she wants to lose weight that’s fair enough but I don’t think this should be addressed on her channel

Reactions: 4
I thought it was laughable that she said she has avoided checking herself out in the mirror since her weight gain (latest vid)... all she does is pout in front of the camera/mirror and do try on hauls??? I think this whole weight loss journey is merely for content and in hope to attract a new audience.

Reactions: 8
I think it’s incredibly dangerous for influencers like her to make videos like this. Imagine all the young impressionable girls who will now feel compelled to lose weight too??? She’s still got an amazing figure, if she feels like she wants to lose weight that’s fair enough but I don’t think this should be addressed on her channel
I agree, her body is so nice. I'm all for people having personal insecurities but I feel influencers should be cautious it makes me sad how many girls may be stressing out now..

Sorry for a double post Im watching her new video, WHO DOESNT WEAR A SPORTS BRA TO THE GYM even if you have literally NO boob you still need some form of support???????

Turning off now AHHHHHHH

Wish she’d piss off with this purple furry bucket hat, every post about it is “I don’t know if can pull this off can I”
You obviously love yourself in it or you wouldn’t keep wearing it!!

Reactions: 7
Getting tired of these youtubers promoting calorie deficits and working out like a mad woman instead of just eating healthy foods and sustainable amounts of excercise.

1200 calories is soooo dangerous and very unsustainable. I wish she’d stop making videos about this. I just picture my 14 year old self who was very impressionable and body conscious and it makes me feel sick that there’s girls out there who’ll be the same thinking ‘if misha thinks she needs to lose weight then I DEFINITELY need to lose weight’. So bloody damaging and irresponsible.

Reactions: 9
1200 calories is soooo dangerous and very unsustainable. I wish she’d stop making videos about this. I just picture my 14 year old self who was very impressionable and body conscious and it makes me feel sick that there’s girls out there who’ll be the same thinking ‘if misha thinks she needs to lose weight then I DEFINITELY need to lose weight’. So bloody damaging and irresponsible.
She is so dangerous, I have had a very unhealthy relationship with food in the past and I've just found a happy ground of exercise and eating intuitively and not depriving myself of anything or thinking oh i need to burn this off later. But she is encouraging such a low amount of calories for someone who is already VERY SMALL.

She isnt thinking about how this will impact her audience who may be bigger than her, have different body shapes etc and how they will follow this.

I do think however she is just doing this as a fad to get views in Jan where everyone wants to loose weight.

ALSO i watch Natacha Océane and she does really informative food and exercise videos where she has references and does research which she quotes instead of making throw away comments like Misha does with intermittent fasting...

Reactions: 4
Oh Mish that’s why you shouldn’t do your makeup on a train ...
590ADBD9-F06B-443F-A1F4-EDDC68F97FA9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Her 1200 calorie video followed by her cheat day video which is essentially a restricte / binge cycle shows exactly why 1200 calories isn’t sustainable! It makes me so angry that she has a young impressionable audience and is posting these kind of videos. no decent nutritionist would put her on a 1200 cal diet as a starting point. I noticed she deleted all comments about her calories being dangerously low even ones which seemed to be from people who were genuinely concerned.

Reactions: 3
Her 1200 calorie video followed by her cheat day video which is essentially a restricte / binge cycle shows exactly why 1200 calories isn’t sustainable! It makes me so angry that she has a young impressionable audience and is posting these kind of videos. no decent nutritionist would put her on a 1200 cal diet as a starting point. I noticed she deleted all comments about her calories being dangerously low even ones which seemed to be from people who were genuinely concerned.
Also on that video she makes her lunch (prawns, egg whites, cucumber and cream cheese). Then later in the day she is showing the ingredients for her next meal and you can clearly the lunch plate is in the fridge uneaten...? So the 150 calorie lunch she didn’t even eat?

Instead of doing this why doesnt she just eat a reasonable amount of healthy food every day.. starving herself and then eating like garbage the next day is not healthy.

Am I the only one that bleeping DIES at her Instagram story when she puts her to do list on the screen and calls it a “ mega productive day “ 😂😂

“ make tiktok “
“ apply for credit card “
“ sort appointment for bday hair “
“ send emails “
“ wrap pressie “

get fucked 😂😂 she wouldn’t survive an average persons productive day if that’s what she thinks is busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.