Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
pls spill all the tea sis! is khloe nice?
Don’t know a Khloe, I just remember misha, her sister and her mum. We had to learn a dance before the show to do as the opening number. She raced to the front demanding she be in the front middle, she didn’t like the number she was given and so on. She thought she was queen literally- she didn’t even win after all this. Had someone come spend 2 hours doing her makeup to cry and take it all off and do it herself all the time being so rude to her mum who I believe had paid £100 for this MUA. She moaned from start to finish

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Tink123

2 things does it annoy any one else how much she waves her toothbrush around in these dances literally the toothpaste and salivia just flying everywhere in the bathroom freaks me out

And then also they went to fix this roof but its fine because theyre going from one house to another but they are now going a shop so potentially now spreading the virus to people down there ? I used to enjoy mishas videos but realised just how out of touch with the real world she is , especially with the constant huge hauls of ugly clothes

ekl2000

VIP Member
She’s judging books by character 🥴🙃🙃

Maaaaan I hate this eye bagged pie face idiot

• Haha

ekl2000

VIP Member
It must be tearing her up inside not being able to post a tooth brushing dance video today

• Haha
Reactions: 11

HollyJack1992

Not sure if anyone has already addressed this (im new here) but I don't understand why she puts in her insta bio that she is dairy and soy free. Does she think having food allergies makes her interesting because last time I checked, I didnt think they made anyone that special lol 😂😂

• Haha

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
So they were going to the holiday home to ‘fix a leak in the roof’ but Misha conveniently remembered to pack her bikini... okay definitely sounds like something you need when you are apparently going for diy purposes.

And now they are going for a food shop. Misha, this is one of the reasons you shouldn’t b me travelling to holiday homes, because eventually you need to go out and be around other people, potentially spreading the virus in a whole other place!!!

senza-spina

Hi all, I’ve just created an account here specifically in response to Misha’s IG stories detailing her boyfriend staying with her. I cannot express how angry and sad I am. I found Misha a while ago and have been slowing growing tired of her content but this is my final straw. My great aunt spent Mother’s Day alone this year because of everything that went on. We all know the key to ‘delay’ is to stay in your family homes and not mix. So many of us and our loved ones are suffering but she physically cannot stay away from her boyfriend? Guess what Misha, I have a partner of four years. I haven’t seen him for two weeks. I miss him, but I will still NOT be seeing him until we are advised it is safe to do so. It’s heart breaking but it’s life. You should try getting one.

Last edited:

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
07B1D439-722E-4FF2-A112-1AE34E145945.jpeg

In this picture from Misha’s head band launch party you can clearly see that Cobi fake tans from the patchyness around his wrists. It’s a no from me 😂 He’s waaaaaay too in love with himself. Everytime the camera is put on him he runs his hands through his hair and practically eye fucks himself.

• Haha

Angel52

VIP Member
Her whole family are breaking rules.

- her sister was at their house, fucked off and came back again.
- she was in the USA not taking any precautions at all and no matter how many times she tried to bullshit the whole “if I knew it was like that I wouldn’t have gone”, she had the whole ten days to get her ass home and still decided not to.
- got home, lasted THREE fucking days of isolation and invited her BOYFRIEND around
- said boyfriend came around I’m guessing got his fuck and couldn’t deal with her whiney attitude and lasted about a week and LEFT to go back to his vulnerable family.
- not even TWO weeks (minimum gestation time for the virus) her stupid ass family comes home 😂

I swear to fucking god if Cobi pops his little ass back anytime before that lockdown is over I’m creating a group chat and ripping her a fucking new one.

I don’t get to see ANY of my family or my partners family for I don’t even know how long and that’s how it will stay until it’s safe to do so.

I genuinely hate her. and I don’t hate people. The fact she puts her desires and wants above EVERYONES safety, disgusts me. Also for the love of god SPELL CHECK.

I don’t know where she even lives/based around. Otherwise I would report her. She’s broken so many rules.

Attachments

Last edited:

Tor88

For some reason I think she’s broken up with Cobi. No mentions of him in a while and also no IG activity with each other. Very off as he’s usually mentioned every 5 minutes

Appleorange

Wait, video title and time stamp plz ??!!!
Maybe deleted from her channel. Not sure why a group of guys at the cinema should be threatening because of their skin? Can’t they enjoy the film too? It was weird comment. Hope she’s changed.

• Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
My partner literally saw this post on my phone from Instagram and straight up thought it was a guy who is in the middle of transitioning to female ahahaha and then when I told him that it wasn’t he didn’t believe me and then commented on the horrible tan she has 😂😂😂 I’m dying

I can see looking at this photo why he would think this though aha, girl looks like a dude
Nothing about the faces she pulls is sexy, it looks like she’s trying to read a number plate but can’t quite make it out without concentrating

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Angel52

VIP Member
Am I the only one who thinks that her “amazing tan” looks really bad aha. Like she looks DIRTY and don’t even get me started on the tan on her HANDS 😳

Reactions: 10

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
1200 calories is soooo dangerous and very unsustainable. I wish she’d stop making videos about this. I just picture my 14 year old self who was very impressionable and body conscious and it makes me feel sick that there’s girls out there who’ll be the same thinking ‘if misha thinks she needs to lose weight then I DEFINITELY need to lose weight’. So bloody damaging and irresponsible.

Reactions: 9

Alicec97

Does it piss anyone else off that she constantly hunches her back over to try make her collarbones pop out. She never ever stands normally it’s weird

• Haha

Cpb17146

Did anyone see that one of her goals is to write a book? I nearly died laughing, hopefully she keeps autocorrect on this time

Crisps

VIP Member
Had to come get this off my chest, watching her new answering questions video and she’s asked if she’s still friends with Molly Mae from love island, she says she doesn’t want to be a person who tries to benefit from someone else’s fame and gain from knowing them blah blah - this is the girl who changed all her videos titles (that included Molly) while love island was on to “London vlog + MOLLY MAE” ...”My 18th Birthday Vlog + MOLLY MAE”

Lol girrrrl please.