Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Remmingtonshade123

Chatty Member
So she’s said on her insta stories that they’ve had to go to the holiday house due to a leaky roof??? Surely her dad could have gone himself to give builders a spare key and leave them to get on with the job? No need to pile the whole family in a car and move them to a different house? You’d have thought if they had a holiday home they may have had an agency who deal with these sorts of problems too?
literally what i was thinking throughout the entirety of her story. Why did all her family members have to come? If it was that bad that someone had to be there surely their dad or mum could have gone alone leaving misha at home. There is no reason for them to be there LOL. What a pathetic lousy excuse

if they get sick they’re just putting a greater strain on the emergency and frontline workers. Literally infuriates me so much

why does she believe the rules dont apply to her? One rule for her another for everyone else.

also the fact shes asking for people to be kind and not give hate is because shes guilty and she knows its a bad thing

Reactions: 9

Popper

VIP Member
Honestly makes me so angry that she’s pretending they went to fix a leaking roof 🙄 no one believes that for a second, they fancied a holiday, end of. Putting lives at risk and influencing others to do the same.

zarhagoza

does anybody else feel like her body looks worse since she started her fitness journey - but shes constantly working out and said she was counting calories so literally how is that possible?!

Minkel

Chatty Member
Funny how the weather gets sunny and they just HAVE to go and fix the rental property on the lake! It's so obviously a short break!

All of her posts and stories have been about ‘being to afraid to say the wrong thing’, ‘sometimes it’s worse if you don’t say anything’ (wow really misha🙄) ‘I’m scared to come back to instagram.’ The tone comes back to her every single time and her expressing how uncomfortable she is. Misha - you should be uncomfortable. You have white privilege whilst black people are being murdered. This should be the most uncomfortable, gut wrenching time for white people, and yet it’s still only a tiny percentage compared to the uncomfortableness and fear black people face every day. I know she has been posting useful links as well which I give credit to her for but she doesn’t need to keep focusing on how she feels in these times and how she’s scared to say the wrong thing - it’s not about that and it’s not about her.

Bil

VIP Member
I honestly feel embarrassed for her when she is dancing with a toothbrush in her mouth. The girl cant dance! She has a sole zero rhythm! And the constant turning around eye fucking herself is just 🤮

Crisps

VIP Member
She’s written that before aswell it’s a couple pages back so can’t blame it on a once off 🤣

She writes in caps lock but it’s not the Beal and endle, honeslty if that’s any conciliation 😂

• Haha

Remmingtonshade123

Chatty Member
Maybe deleted from her channel. Not sure why a group of guys at the cinema should be threatening because of their skin? Can’t they enjoy the film too? It was weird comment. Hope she’s changed.
View attachment 144451
Shes definitely racist.

they use the word ‘mandem’ to describe the “15” boys at the cinema. This word can be used to describe a group of males but it originates from the Caribbean. And in todays culture its associated with groups of black males and also in reference to gang culture.

Now im not saying she was using the word “mandem” and “black boohoo man puffer coats” to insinuate the group of males that made her feel scared were all black. BUT that was MY interpretation of that entire conversation.

Just a quick google of the word mandem highlights the common use of this word.

EDIT: also if it was Blue Story then this furthers my point.

If you havent seen Blue story 100% worth a watch. Amazing cast and equally fab acting

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
I haven't heard about Jessie J for years but I'm guessing youre saying she has used the expression 'Mandem' . I don't think anyone on here is saying that Mandem is a derogatory slur. It's just an expression meaning a group of men. It would have to be heard in context as it actually just means 'those men' ... think of it as someone saying 'them men' then converting it to 'man them' ...and then you get 'man dem' so 'dem' equals 'them'.... it's really hard to explain writing it down and of course it's completely grammatically incorrect but honestly it's not that deep.It's just slang which every generation has. It has derived from black slang but if you live in a multicultural area it would just be 'youth speak' spoken by all teens regardless of race...which is fine.

I actually think Cobi 'gets it'...he has used this expression because he doesn't want to actually say it was a group of black guys. He's wise enough to realise how ridiculous it would sound for a white person to say that their evening was spoiled because they felt intimidated by a group of innocent black cinema goers..WHILST watching a movie about black gang culture!

In case anyone never understood it before, this is a great example of White Privilege.
Just came to almost say the same - with words which are more ambiguous context is key. The combination of Cobi calling it the ends, the mandem comment, the description of their outfits, Misha saying she felt uncomfortable and it burst her bubble whilst watching Blue Story. Its quite clear the racial connotations which come with it.

I'm sure we have all felt uncomfortable when a large group of people are around regardless of gender race whatever BUT never have I felt like that in a cinema, or even particularly when I have been with my boyfriend.

Misha is a ridiculously over-sheltered, entitled white girl

• Heart

sunshine254

Anyone think her body looks worse since working out so much? i dont know if its bc shes doing everything the wrong way or what. Also in her instagram story when she was working out on the bike... she looks hysterical and fanatic .... like someone who really really wants to lose weight.. not normal at all.

flowersaresopretty

Sorry but if you refuse to see the racial undertone in what she said then you’re turning a blind eye on purpose. Of course she’s not going to explicitly say slurs on camera. But hey!
I agree. I really don't think mandem meant chavs. They have 2 completely different connotations in my opinion. I understand being intimidated as a female by a big group of boys in a lot of circumstances but not sat down with your boyfriend in a cinema 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 8

Angel52

VIP Member
When she posts her dancing at the club videos you can see how horrible she would be to go on a night out with, like who sneaks into a DJ booth/on a table top, proceeds to get their camera out and set it up so she can have a 10 second dance video and then after that probably stop, get the Camera, spend time checking all the photos and videos to make sure they have a good one and then either start it up again or just stop it because she has her video. Like put down your phone and live a little Misha ? There’s more to life than just filming everything for everyone. If I had a friend asking me to take a photo or video every five seconds when on a holiday or night out I would cut her the fuck out of my life real quick. Like people are supposed to be your friends/boyfriends, not your personal film crew.

w3bgoss3

She doesnt know how to wash does it really surprise you😂😂 she has no basic skills!! Also she said she has a „whole“ on her belly button from her piercing WHOLE hahaha

• Haha

Angel52

VIP Member
So I watched her ASOS haul and had to turn it off after about 10 minutes.she didn’t shut up about how all the clothes are too big for her even though they clearly fit
Her size 8 Adidas shorts looked like they fit her quite well aha ? She’s not a size 4/6 anymore that’s very obvious I don’t know why she’s trying to make it seem like she is ? She’s still a good size ?

GossipGuru

I thought it was laughable that she said she has avoided checking herself out in the mirror since her weight gain (latest vid)... all she does is pout in front of the camera/mirror and do try on hauls??? I think this whole weight loss journey is merely for content and in hope to attract a new audience.

Jess89

VIP Member
I keep seeing how she is going on like 2/3 runs a day, isn’t the rules of lockdown that you can only go out once a day for some exercise ?? I’m unsure if that’s the case in the UK,
She's made it very clear she couldn't care less about the lockdown rules. So incredibly selfish

We both have the same risk so I don’t have to self isolate for 2 weeks and therefore I can be with my boyfriend and go out with him? The rules are there for a reason and she’s trying to justify that they’re different for her because her boyfriend spends time with different people everyday?? Wtf is she going on about 🤣

• Haha

sunshine254

Im really concerned abt how much shes working out. She went from not working out at all to breaking up with her bf & all of a sudden working out for 2.5 hours every single day with no rests (like when was the last time she had a rest day? 2 weeks ago and i think she still did a dance workout), it seems her whole life is abt working out all of a sudden, dont get me wrong exercising and being healthy is great but this is unsustainable, i cant imagine how sore her muscles must be with no rest, she is pushing herself way too much and i dont think its for the best motive. Im also tired of seeing her mom going out in onesies all the time, when was the last time she wore normal sweats and a t even? like i never dont see her in a onesie and she even went to the fruit shop with it on