Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it she bought for Cobi that was designer again?

didnt he buy her something designer? A wallet?
She bought him that LV black bag, looks like a gym bag I believe and used the excuse that she had to take it out of the box to carry it (which makes no sense aha) but it was just because it was fake and didn’t come in a box ahahaha

so long story short, poor cobi, didn’t even get a real designer bag out the relationship 🤣🤣🤣🤣, Bet he was gutted, when he found out, he’d bought her real AirPods, and she couldn’t even get the poor guy a real bag🤣, hope he asks for them back 😭🤣

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m sure Misha said she was good friends with that molly may?, yet I’ve never seen them together? Unless I’ve missed that, I cannot see misha seeing her and not posting about it, any night out, she’s telling everyone who’s there 🤣🤣🤣, ain’t seen molly there 🤨🤣

Reactions: 1
so long story short, poor cobi, didn’t even get a real designer bag out the relationship 🤣🤣🤣🤣, Bet he was gutted, when he found out, he’d bought her real AirPods, and she couldn’t even get the poor guy a real bag🤣, hope he asks for them back 😭🤣

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m sure Misha said she was good friends with that molly may?, yet I’ve never seen them together? Unless I’ve missed that, I cannot see misha seeing her and not posting about it, any night out, she’s telling everyone who’s there 🤣🤣🤣, ain’t seen molly there 🤨🤣
When I was looking at her Facebook there was a status full of photos of Molly Mae and her years ago, so I believe that they were close friends at one point but I don’t think Misha realises that friendships sometimes don’t last forever and people grow up and move on while others get left behind because of the fact she’s so out of touch with reality 😂 I don’t think they are that close anymore tbh aha I feel Molly Mae who has her own place and furniture etc is a bit too mature and grown up to be hanging out with a girl who have unicorns and teddys all over her bedroom 😂

Omg, does Cobi even know his bag is a fake ahaha someone should message him and give him a heads up 😂 poor guy, could be going around thinking he’s top tit with his LV designer bag when the shits fake as duck 😂😂

She bought him a cheap version of AirPods too 😩

It’s the dior saddle bag and strap that always got me cos they’re so expensive! Both she and her Mum have one! Now we know how and why

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She bought him a cheap version of AirPods too 😩

It’s the dior saddle bag and strap that always got me cos they’re so expensive! Both she and her Mum have one! Now we know how and why
That was on her interest board too for the fake bag company so defo FAKE FAKE FAKE ahahahahah

And the Louis Vuitton multi pochette which is nearly £2000 she’s got that on her fakes pin board too, which she got for Christmas I think and I’ve never seen her wear it, if that was real you’d not have such disregard for such an expensive bag! Understand now why she doesn’t respect any of her stuff.

And the Louis Vuitton multi pochette which is nearly £2000 she’s got that on her fakes pin board too, which she got for Christmas I think and I’ve never seen her wear it, if that was real you’d not have such disregard for such an expensive bag! Understand now why she doesn’t respect any of her stuff.
Should we all just comment “Harry Potter Handbags” on her YouTube videos she posts ahahahahahahaja subtle but EFFECTIVE

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg, it annoys me so much when she acts like she’s such a busy person, a workaholic, someone who never sits still. Like you are hands down literally the laziest person I’ve seen lmao 😂 you go on holidays, sit at home all day and have “wake up” on your to do list. Like what 😂😂😂

Omg, it annoys me so much when she acts like she’s such a busy person, a workaholic, someone who never sits still. Like you are hands down literally the laziest person I’ve seen lmao 😂 you go on holidays, sit at home all day and have “wake up” on your to do list. Like what 😂😂😂

Attachments

Right?! I’d be a workaholic too if my work consisted of playing dress up and sitting on social media all day!

This girl has SERIOUS mental problems 😂😂😂😂I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone so out of touch with reality and it makes me so sad that younger people look up to her 🙄 when she lies, breaks rules, acts like something she is not, makes her life seem so stressful and hard ( like they have no idea what’s coming having to have a normal job ) I’m so sick of her being so loved when she is such a terrible person/CHILD at the age of 21 for goodness sake. Like grow the duck up. There is absolutely nothing inspirational about an immature woman child who pretends she’s rich and buys fake designer bags and claims they are real, treats her family like utter tit, thinks that “wake up” is something that needs to be put on a to do list, LIES ABOUT HAVING BRACES - like literally WHO does that and so so many more things.

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t get out of bed before 12!
This annoys me so much lol. I feel like she always posts stories of her doing stuff at 1am in the morning to show how busy/productive her life is but misha... if you got up before noon you wouldn’t have to stay up till early hours of the morning completing your extensive to do list😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.