Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one that bleeping DIES at her Instagram story when she puts her to do list on the screen and calls it a “ mega productive day “ 😂😂

“ make tiktok “
“ apply for credit card “
“ sort appointment for bday hair “
“ send emails “
“ wrap pressie “

get fucked 😂😂 she wouldn’t survive an average persons productive day if that’s what she thinks is busy.
No joke I thought the same thing last night but couldn’t be bothered to write on here at that point so was about to do it now 😂😂 We obviously thought the exact same! She writes lists like that all the time. All the things that she fills her day with as the ‘major important tasks that make her day productive’ are just basic life admin and small extra tasks that you need to complete ON TOP of the actual essential stuff you do like...going to work? Laundry? House keeping? Cooking for family? It just shows you how vapid these ‘influencers’ lives are. They all do it. They actually think their days are productive 🙄

And to tick those things off as if she’s achieved something? Like MAKING A TIKTOK? Was peeing myself last night because one of the things she ticked off was ‘upload a tiktok’.... UPLOAD A TIKTOK!? She actually had to go onto the app, load the video and press ‘upload’. Hope she took a nap after, that sounds so tiring.

Reactions: 4
As far as im concerned today she had to go to the gym, go to the hairdresser, and do some emails and shower.... That doesnt seem too busy to me

No joke I thought the same thing last night but couldn’t be bothered to write on here at that point so was about to do it now 😂😂 We obviously thought the exact same! She writes lists like that all the time. All the things that she fills her day with as the ‘major important tasks that make her day productive’ are just basic life admin and small extra tasks that you need to complete ON TOP of the actual essential stuff you do like...going to work? Laundry? House keeping? Cooking for family? It just shows you how vapid these ‘influencers’ lives are. They all do it. They actually think their days are productive 🙄

And to tick those things off as if she’s achieved something? Like MAKING A TIKTOK? Was peeing myself last night because one of the things she ticked off was ‘upload a tiktok’.... UPLOAD A TIKTOK!? She actually had to go onto the app, load the video and press ‘upload’. Hope she took a nap after, that sounds so tiring.
Also I agree, Ive never seen her include "laundry, groceries," etc. in her lists. Wonder if she ever does her own laundry

Also why is she posting insta stories in her thong underwear... like she could of just cropped the photo..

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
As far as im concerned today she had to go to the gym, go to the hairdresser, and do some emails and shower.... That doesnt seem too busy to me

Also I agree, Ive never seen her include "laundry, groceries," etc. in her lists. Wonder if she ever does her own laundry

Also why is she posting insta stories in her thong underwear... like she could of just cropped the photo..
Twice I’ve seen her do laundry -
One time she dyed everything pink, the other time she flooded the kitchen

• Haha
Twice I’ve seen her do laundry -
One time she dyed everything pink, the other time she flooded the kitchen
I dyed all little ones clothes pink once 😂actually managed to sort it though... Adulting win? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Omg I’m so happy that I’m not the only one who thinks this aha it’s also like insulting in a way, because so many people work their butts of everyday to make money and she gets so much money and has the nerve to say how she’s so exhausted after her bull tit productive day 😂 and like we get it misha you go to the gym and you have a boyfriend ( who in my opinion doesn’t even seem like he’s interested her apart from when he gets all the free stuff ) AND when she wrote today “ email the hotel “ like? Does this girl pay for anything in her life because I swear everything is “ gifted “ to her spoilt ass 😂😂🙄🙄

She really does have “wake up” on her productive list
I screenshotted this as well to comment 😂😂 I’m so glad I’m clearly not the only one looking at her days and scratching my head 🤔 Most of the list she got completed from the comfort of her hairdressers chair whilst getting her hair done so those tasks really aren’t ‘that’ difficult. The ‘FN’ is to order stuff from fashion nova (which she also did whilst at the hairdresser). She really put that in the list as a super important task? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ The girl has no clue, she’s so out of touch with reality.

These influencers make these lists of their ‘productive’ days as a way to try and relate to people like ‘look, even though I don’t have a job I still have sOoOoOoOo much to do’. I think it must come from a place of insecurity because I bet they themselves know how vapid and purposeless their lives really are and so are out trying to prove that that is not the case. When in fact they are only making it more obvious. I mean WHO puts waking up as something they can tick off their list? Or like above said, the end of a task? Or uploading a video/photo which will take seconds? All very laughable.

She basically spends 90% of her day fannying about, looking at herself, making herself pretty, talking about her BOYFRIEND (did you know she has a BOYFRIEND?) and videoing herself. Then spends the other 10% of the time filming/editing for her actual ‘job’ (🙄) and possibly emails (but most of these will most likely be her begging for free stuff).

Reactions: 5
I screenshotted this as well to comment 😂😂 I’m so glad I’m clearly not the only one looking at her days and scratching my head 🤔 Most of the list she got completed from the comfort of her hairdressers chair whilst getting her hair done so those tasks really aren’t ‘that’ difficult. The ‘FN’ is to order stuff from fashion nova (which she also did whilst at the hairdresser). She really put that in the list as a super important task? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ The girl has no clue, she’s so out of touch with reality.

These influencers make these lists of their ‘productive’ days as a way to try and relate to people like ‘look, even though I don’t have a job I still have sOoOoOoOo much to do’. I think it must come from a place of insecurity because I bet they themselves know how vapid and purposeless their lives really are and so are out trying to prove that that is not the case. When in fact they are only making it more obvious. I mean WHO puts waking up as something they can tick off their list? Or like above said, the end of a task? Or uploading a video/photo which will take seconds? All very laughable.

She basically spends 90% of her day fannying about, looking at herself, making herself pretty, talking about her BOYFRIEND (did you know she has a BOYFRIEND?) and videoing herself. Then spends the other 10% of the time filming/editing for her actual ‘job’ (🙄) and possibly emails (but most of these will most likely be her begging for free stuff).
Lol, I find it so funny for someone who went on and on about how she was single by choice and how amazing it can be to be single for years spends so much time talking about their boyfriend... its almost like she was trying so hard to get one but couldnt find one so had to fake about how happy she was being #single. Most of these youtubers cant spell simple words, ive seen multiple time Misha make a gr 3 spelling error on her instagram stories or using really simple words improperly, spending all that time doing nothing but taking selfies and videos of yourself starts to show after a while. And basically everyone whose over 18 has to answer emails and do simple admin life stuff like go to the bank, I don't understand how she has that on her to do list.
Does she realize people who work full time also workout and get their hair cut, go to the bank and answer personal emails... all after working 8 hours & dont try to post about how busy they are?!

Reactions: 6
She also has “home” on there twice to remind herself she needs to go home once she’s left the house 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think I’ve ever bleeping seen something so pathetic.
“ I pRoMiSe MoSt DaYs ArE nOt ThIs PrOdUcTiVe “

like can someone please Message her and Let her know that her “ productive days “ are a joke and insulting to people who actually WORK hard for their life.
Also, I truly just don’t care that she has a boyfriend a lot of people in this world do. Does she WANT a medal ??
At least I can rest assured knowing that my partner isn’t just with me for the free stuff/trips/publicity, he clearly is. 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I love how she basically dropped her mom the second she got a bf too... like i thought they were so close, it seems they were just close because she had no one else to do things with

She’s the annoying girl in a club who can’t put her phone tf down! She’s like an immature 18 year old (or underager) who thinks she’s sOoOoOoOoOo cool for being out clubbing and drinking. Shocker 😱😱 What a naughty girl! When she’s on nights out she always makes it out like she’s doing wild thing. From last nights stories she’s sitting with her feet up on a chair and says ‘In a pub, looking like a bride & I’ve taken 2 seats. I HATE MYSELF’ She thinks she’s so wild being out in a white mini dress that apparently makes her look like a bride?? Heck I wore a white fitted midi dress out last week and not once did it cross my mind that I was a crazy ass witch for dressing like a bride... BECAUSE I WASN'T! It’s just a colour of dress.
And 😱😱😱 putting your feet up on a chair?!? Oh my goddd she is off her head!!! Lock that girl up she’s out here committing crimes!
Then she thought she was wild for passing her friends toilet paper? Then she thought they were crazy for being on the dance floor when it was empty. As far as I’m concerned that’s the BEST time to be in a dance floor 😂 Then she thought she was wild for being in the club when the lights came on. Yes Misha, that’s what happens at 3am and it’s closing time. She’s acting as though they were being kicked out.

Why is she so irritating? 😂😂

• Haha
Yess this is exactly what I thought watching those stories! She has to document everything to show us how wild and crazy she is when really she’s not doing anything out of the ordinary 😂

I wish my nights out were her kinda “ wild
“mine are bleeping mental bro, like come back to me when you have no dignity, been arrested, broken an Ankle, went into the ocean at like 4 in the morning girlfriend, then we can talk 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
in case anyone needs a laugh..." the beal and endel"
literally have never seen someone so incapable of spelling/formulating sentences/making sense

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A very hard work day as told by Misha Grimes

1E76E774-86D6-4453-A9B5-1D9150B01CD5.jpeg
0F7F1694-DA37-4E86-B799-6F624F52F742.jpeg

7 hours of her day spent packing 🙂 She went on about how much she had to get done that day. Obviously not very time consuming things considering she had 7 hours to spend packing. This girl 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.