Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the ads on that new video 😂

Also think this may be a world record breaker for the longest time misha hasn’t posted on her stories

That's not a great photo of her..reminds me of cruella de vil 😅
Her hair, makeup, pose and outfit are so ratchet aha 🤢

Look at the ads on that new video 😂

Also think this may be a world record breaker for the longest time misha hasn’t posted on her stories
Probably still sleeping since she’s so bloody lazy 😂😂

I am literally 6 minutes in and I already can’t deal with her fake ness ahaha

Last edited:
So basically that video was either “look everyone I have a boyfriend” , *fake laughing* or her being super negative and whinging about absolutely EVERYTHING. The bike discussion was cringe because you could tell he was not even bothering with her tit ahaha 😂🙄

Reactions: 2
And the constant mentions of sex 🙄 “it looks like a sex dungeon” “imagine having sex here” she’s like a 13 year old thinking that mentioning sex 24/7 makes her cool and funny like Misha you are 21, it’s pretty normal to have a sex life, no need to mention it every 30 seconds

Reactions: 15
My god does she not realise how fake her relationship come off?

The constant fake laughter was hard to sit through and I feel a bit sick watching them both eye duck themselves in the camera. I cant believe I actually liked cobi way more than this jake guy... he's such a wannabe 🙄

Reactions: 5
lol so much for keeping the relationship “private”. Plastered all over the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she thinks ok to remove her mask in every shop to vlog. Silly cow. And calling him babe very 2 minutes won’t make him like you anymore. And don’t get me started on the false laugh. Also when she’s showing that awful inappropriate dress in the mirror she’s constantly moving her hair and opening the dress to show off her boy tits. Irritating women

Reactions: 2
Typical Misha putting all our full time jobs/full time study to shame, I don’t know how she survived when she works just so very hard. She makes me feel so lazy about my two jobs and full time study for my degree.

Reactions: 6
Drinking game: Have a shot every time Misha says babe in her last video.
You’ll have to get your stomach pumped.

Reactions: 3
Poor girl is wrecked after that weekend away watching a movie, shopping and eating food. All catching up on her now!!! Couldn’t imagine how tough it is being you misha hun

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you’re unable to sleep Misha maybe pick up a dictionary or sign up to an English class, lord knows you need it... my 7 year old sister has better English skills than her. 😂

That is because they are all fake 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor girl is wrecked after that weekend away watching a movie, shopping and eating food. All catching up on her now!!! Couldn’t imagine how tough it is being you misha hun
How is she nlt totally EMBARRASSED at the fact she's SO TIRED after having a fun weekend away watching movies and eating.
She should honestly be ashamed. Girl doesn't know what it feels like to be properly tired and exhausted as she doesnt do proper work or have a normal life. Its all easy going in mishas world. Get up at 1pm because you feel like it? Awhhhh poor you misha!!!! Are we meant to feel sorry for you????
Honestly. Makes me so angry.

I have noticed Misha, jake and all their friends take the mick out of this Paul guy too. He always comments on her insta and YouTube saying "nice pic of you looking nice lov you" and she often likes his comment and recently jake followed him on instagram and now he posts on jakes pics too but his friends mock his comments and I think its pretty mean. The guy might be a little creepy posting on every pic etc but he isnt making rude comments or anything and they just sit there and make fun of him and they've clearly spoken about him in person as they all mock him and like his comments

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Omg Misha you’re so funny, making fun of the global pandemic is just HILARIOUS.
Once again proving the thread name to be accurate 🤢 let’s not pretend thousands of people died and the fact you have a ‘vulnerable family member’ hey?

Reactions: 3
This caption is funny, tagging him after her clothes as if he’s an accessory?😭
2ACA28AE-FBEC-4FA2-A2C0-462A63D18293.jpeg

Bikini is ASOS, boyfriend is jake Whitby, swipe up to get your own whilst stocks last

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This Jake guy gives me red flag vibes..As someone's said before waiting to get that boohooman contract in the post..

Reactions: 4
He’s just as annoying as her tbh whys he leaning back every time he’s on camera way funnier to watch once you’ve noticed it 😂

Reactions: 1
Who the duck goes to drinks a bottle of water by shoving their tongue in the neck of the bottle 🤢🤢🤢
1A0ED301-295D-4AAD-83D8-D506285F7692.jpeg
5D1ED78A-2999-4498-B296-F4EA463AC07A.jpeg

also the amount of times she said ‘babes’ throughout the video was insufferable.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5