Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also mentioned in her video that she’s allergic to the latex in condoms.. as she’s not on birth control I hope she’s using latex free condoms and not just relying on the pull out method 🙄

Reactions: 4
Have you seen her stats on her YouTube compared to a couple years ago... her channel is DYING 😂 like I think even her mum gets more likes/comments etc than her

She’s literally so rude honestly. Like her comments are going off on her new video about how disrespectful it is to call her self vegan when she’s not. Then she goes and posts an Instagram story With the word vegan on it, she’s so snarky and acts like a high schooler, she’s disgusting and can’t take criticism.

MISHA GROW THE duck UP, you’re a JOKE. These people that you decide you want to be rude to are the ones who actually pay your bills, maybe start being respectful to them. Idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She needs a reality check bad! Shes one of the laziest influenzas there is and the way she acts is so childish and embarrassing. Dear jesus she irritates me so much. Her "career" wont last long and what will she have in her hands prefessionally? Nada! Oh I danced while brushing teeth and pranced around naked recording it!

Cant Wait To watch that YouTube bubble burn 🔥 the day will Come when this fades and she wont know what hit her. She will not survive a day in the normal life! She needs to grow the duck up.

Ps. Her days most be so Boring and repeative. Like she does duck all when other people actually go and live.

Make no wonder she’s piling the weight on with all those carbs. Also she didn’t get a shower after her work our scruffy cow

Reactions: 2
She can’t be serious that “fake tan” is on her todo list 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she keep apologizing when she hasn’t been on stories - does she really think people wonder where she is if she hasn’t posted for 12 hours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have just watched her video about her diet/ what she eats. Lolling when she was talking about 'intermittent fasting' - must be a lot easier not to eat until the afternoon when you roll out of bed at midday! Dick

Reactions: 12
She’s so bizarre, I think she thinks a digital detox just isn’t posting stuff on Instagram, but it’s actually completely getting off your phone, but when ever she posts a whole days worth of crap and says “had a break from my phone” it always makes me laugh, now I am going to say this slowly because we all know you struggle to take things in Mish, but... Being. on. your. phone. all. day. but. just. not. Posting. It. On. Instagram. Is. Not. Having. A. Break. From. Your. Phone.

Side note also.. anyone else get annoyed when influencers go on about having a day off from social media blah blah, like need I remind you that y’all whinge all the time and fight people saying that this is your job... I wish I could just take a break from my job when ever I want because I just “didn’t feel like it”

Reactions: 9
I don’t work out at ALL and have gained a bit of weight over lockdown so i’d say my body is similar to Misha’s although i’m shorter so overall more petite (i’m now like a size 8 whereas she looks like a size 10 - still very small!!) what I don’t understand is how she works out SO often and yet her body hasn’t changed?? she’s got no muscle at all. If i have a similar body and I don’t do any exercise, surely she should look much more toned than I do 😅😅

Well I’m disappointed🤣🤣, she posted this photo on her story today and I remember she had like the exact dress and pose as she did with cobi, I was gonna post saying same photo different boyfriend, but it turns out all the photos of her and cobi are now gone🤣, can’t find a single one🤣, so much for not being one who deletes photos when a relationship ends💀💀, anyways, if anyone remembers does this not look like the same photo just that she’s changed boyfriend😂

Also let’s all clap for cobi because he made it out of that house alive👀😂 and let’s all pray for Jake that his boohoo man’s sponsorships comes faster than cobi’s did 😭

Attachments

• Haha
Well I’m disappointed🤣🤣, she posted this photo on her story today and I remember she had like the exact dress and pose as she did with cobi, I was gonna post saying same photo different boyfriend, but it turns out all the photos of her and cobi are now gone🤣, can’t find a single one🤣, so much for not being one who deletes photos when a relationship ends💀💀, anyways, if anyone remembers does this not look like the same photo just that she’s changed boyfriend😂

Also let’s all clap for cobi because he made it out of that house alive👀😂 and let’s all pray for Jake that his boohoo man’s sponsorships comes faster than cobi’s did 😭
Omg I was literally thinking this, when I clicked through and saw this, I genuinely thought she had posted like a “memory” of her and Cobi because that’s the exact photo she took with him But nope aha just a remake with Jake 😂😂😂

Okay,

*So... video posted 2 day ago
229 thousand subscribers
13 thousand views
And...
*a whopping 563 LIKES 😂😂😂😂
We are gathered here today to celebrate the SLOW DEATH of the dying you tube channel of MISHA GRIMES... better get that resume up to speed love because you’re probably a year or two away from having a dead channel and no life skills, any sign of intelligence And zero talent 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

her outfit is so awful and he looks so much more casual than her?

Also how cringe shes doing the exact same poses etc with someone so close to when she broke up with the ex

Her idea of a digital detox is to record her day anyway on her phone and then just upload it the next day. twit 🤣

Reactions: 7
Watched Kashas video. Well, I skipped over her droning on and on to get to the house "tour" section and I knew they were messy and dirty but yet I was still shocked. I genuinely needed to click away at the "office" bit so didn't see anything else, if there was anything as that alone was bad enough! I legitimately have OCD and infact have been recently medicated to try try to cope with my incessent and neurotic worrying, organising and hours spent cleaning. The term is thrown around alot and claimed by people who have no idea what they're talking about, such as Misha. Although I know I go overboard I was still dismayed and disgusted by the hoarding. That's no way to live either. Consumerism gone mad.

Her idea of a digital detox is to record her day anyway on her phone and then just upload it the next day. twit 🤣
You called it hahahaha

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12