Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title thanks to @Sophie1994 I think here’s got the most likes. Apologies if now.
I’ve never made a new thread so I hope this is correct. Again apologies if not 🤣

I’ll kick the new thread off with a run down of Misha’s new video. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you:

Misha’s WORKIG day in the life
(in which she says she has a lot to do)

1. Says she woke up at 9am (probably lying) but then lay in bed till after 10am on her phone. Says she aims to go for her run at 11am (not work).
2. She spends 5 mins putting a song on her video (somewhat work)
3. Spends about half an hour opening packages (not work). Anya gives her into trouble for being too loud because their parents are still asleep. It’s 11AM 🙂.
4. Puts on a washing. Claims she’s ‘such a mum’ because she does her laundry 🤦🏼‍♀️. (not work) It’s now 11am.
5. Fast forward, it’s 12pm. Shock Misha has not been on her run yet, she’s been pissing about her room. Says it’s SEW TIDY but there is still tit everywhere. And the hall way????? That’s a disgrace. (not work).
6. Finally goes for her run, comes home and does an arm workout then showers. (not work).
7. Says whilst she’s been ‘pottering around and getting everything done’ that!she’s had emails and notifications. This is her attempt to make it seem like she is actually doing work and like her life is SEW BUSY. (somewhat work???)
8. Says she now has to pick out a few pieces for a tiktok (somewhat work - sounds so difficult, don’t know where she finds the time 🙄).
9. Orders flowers for Jake’s mum’s birthday (not work).
10. Gets ready. Films a few 60 second tiktok. (somewhat work?? but how tf anyone can class tiktok is work is beyond me).
11. It’s now 5PM!! Pisses about for ages making a tiktok ad and taking pictures for an add (work). During this there is a moment when she’s completely naked (bottom half included) and she has some shaving foam covering her boobs. I don’t know why this was necessary to show.
12. Fast forward. It’s now 7:20PM and she and her mum are just about to actually start filming. She says her mum has ‘more than a full time job’ so she’s been SEW BUSY doing that all day.
13. Misha says they planned to start filming at 4pm but ‘it’s just been one of those days’ awww been such a hard busy day for little ole Mishy.
14. Incomes Mama Grimes in her ONESIE AND BOW HEADBAND work attire. Mama Grimes was in bed till 11am on a Monday then ‘worked’ in her onesie all day. Says she’s had to deal with appliances breaking down and ‘idiots’ calling her. Sounds SEW tough. She says she hates her job and wants to be a ‘full time social media influencers like Misha’ Can see where Misha gets her work ethic. Mum also says that Misha doesn’t know what real life is like’ LOL thank you Kasha, we’ve been saying this all along! Misha gets defensive and says she does but she just ‘avoids it’. Yes very relatable.
15. They spend an hour filming a video. (work)
16. It’s now 8:30pm, Misha is going to have dinner. (not work)
17. She then retires to the sofa after a long hard day. It’s now 10:22pm. She FaceTunes the photo she took that day. Then realise that whilst spending the whole day pissing about she forgot to do her ACTUAL job and get her video ready to upload and do the thumbnail 🙂.
18. Then says she’s needs to ‘reply to emails and get lots of shiz done’ lmao. That’s all she ever says! She’s trying to make it look like she’s got SEW much going on when in reality she doesn’t.
19. It’s now 11:45pm. A yawning Misha says she is SEW tired!!!!!! Poor thing. She said she spent the last hour writing Instagram captions. Then tried to order some things for a video but couldn’t because the ‘code wasn’t working’. Perhaps this is how she gets her free clothes, she picks it all the puts in the code to fully discount it all? The code wasn’t working so of course Misha couldn’t do her job because as if she’s going to put her hand in her pocket and actually pay for things!!
20. She then gets ready for bed. Says she’s going to watch some tv and, you guessed it!!! Answer some emails 🤦🏼‍♀️😂. Then says she’s going to edit a video though we never see this.

END DAY. This is her bleeping working?!?!?!?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I seriously don't know why you'd bother uploading that video. It only serves to hammer home the point that influencers are SO out of touch with reality. I'd honestly love to see them have to go out to work and do a 'normal' job for a month and see how they coped - it would make a cracking tv programme. Her 'working day' as a Youtuber is most people's weekend. You know, I don't think it would annoy me as much if these influencers got paid a reasonable wage that reflects what they do - fair enough get paid for your time - in today's world its great that YouTube is a JOB and I have nothing against it - but they earn insane amounts of money for essentially doing very little. The stress level of the job must be incredibly low. The pay doesn't reflect the effort, time or skills needed, if you catch my drift? That's where the problem is for me. It really irks me how hard normal people really work and its for a pittance of what these social media stars earn :( I know life is unfair and that's the way of the world, but it just makes me so incredibly sad. Hardly any influencers I know of have that 'get up and go' about them, because they don't need to work for it - they know they'll have a fat invoice on its way soon for an insta post they did, and so getting out of bed at 10am is no biggie. Its a case of maximum reward for the smallest effort.

*Edit* Im generalising here - its not just Misha. But I have to say she's one of the worst for it :/

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Thread title thanks to @Sophie1994 I think here’s got the most likes. Apologies if now.
I’ve never made a new thread so I hope this is correct. Again apologies if not 🤣

I’ll kick the new thread off with a run down of Misha’s new video. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you:

Misha’s WORKIG day in the life
(in which she says she has a lot to do)

1. Says she woke up at 9am (probably lying) but then lay in bed till after 10am on her phone. Says she aims to go for her run at 11am (not work).
2. She spends 5 mins putting a song on her video (somewhat work)
3. Spends about half an hour opening packages (not work). Anya gives her into trouble for being too loud because their parents are still asleep. It’s 11AM 🙂.
4. Puts on a washing. Claims she’s ‘such a mum’ because she does her laundry 🤦🏼‍♀️. (not work) It’s now 11am.
5. Fast forward, it’s 12pm. Shock Misha has not been on her run yet, she’s been pissing about her room. Says it’s SEW TIDY but there is still tit everywhere. And the hall way????? That’s a disgrace. (not work).
6. Finally goes for her run, comes home and does an arm workout then showers. (not work).
7. Says whilst she’s been ‘pottering around and getting everything done’ that!she’s had emails and notifications. This is her attempt to make it seem like she is actually doing work and like her life is SEW BUSY. (somewhat work???)
8. Says she now has to pick out a few pieces for a tiktok (somewhat work - sounds so difficult, don’t know where she finds the time 🙄).
9. Orders flowers for Jake’s mum’s birthday (not work).
10. Gets ready. Films a few 60 second tiktok. (somewhat work?? but how tf anyone can class tiktok is work is beyond me).
11. It’s now 5PM!! Pisses about for ages making a tiktok ad and taking pictures for an add (work). During this there is a moment when she’s completely naked (bottom half included) and she has some shaving foam covering her boobs. I don’t know why this was necessary to show.
12. Fast forward. It’s now 7:20PM and she and her mum are just about to actually start filming. She says her mum has ‘more than a full time job’ so she’s been SEW BUSY doing that all day.
13. Misha says they planned to start filming at 4pm but ‘it’s just been one of those days’ awww been such a hard busy day for little ole Mishy.
14. Incomes Mama Grimes in her ONESIE AND BOW HEADBAND work attire. Mama Grimes was in bed till 11am on a Monday then ‘worked’ in her onesie all day. Says she’s had to deal with appliances breaking down and ‘idiots’ calling her. Sounds SEW tough. She says she hates her job and wants to be a ‘full time social media influencers like Misha’ Can see where Misha gets her work ethic. Mum also says that Misha doesn’t know what real life is like’ LOL thank you Kasha, we’ve been saying this all along! Misha gets defensive and says she does but she just ‘avoids it’. Yes very relatable.
15. They spend an hour filming a video. (work)
16. It’s now 8:30pm, Misha is going to have dinner. (not work)
17. She then retires to the sofa after a long hard day. It’s now 10:22pm. She FaceTunes the photo she took that day. Then realise that whilst spending the whole day pissing about she forgot to do her ACTUAL job and get her video ready to upload and do the thumbnail 🙂.
18. Then says she’s needs to ‘reply to emails and get lots of shiz done’ lmao. That’s all she ever says! She’s trying to make it look like she’s got SEW much going on when in reality she doesn’t.
19. It’s now 11:45pm. A yawning Misha says she is SEW tired!!!!!! Poor thing. She said she spent the last hour writing Instagram captions. Then tried to order some things for a video but couldn’t because the ‘code wasn’t working’. Perhaps this is how she gets her free clothes, she picks it all the puts in the code to fully discount it all? The code wasn’t working so of course Misha couldn’t do her job because as if she’s going to put her hand in her pocket and actually pay for things!!
20. She then gets ready for bed. Says she’s going to watch some tv and, you guessed it!!! Answer some emails 🤦🏼‍♀️😂. Then says she’s going to edit a video though we never see this.

END DAY. This is her bleeping working?!?!?!?!
Couldn't have put this better myself LOL. Absolutely ridiculous. The fact she thinks this is a hard day, let alone believes its work is beyond me.
Isn't she embarrassed? Also I can't get over the shaving foam scene... why was she totally naked? Why wasn't there underwear being worn at least? And OMG she doesnt even have blinds or a clouded window so the street could just see all of that. Smh.

Reactions: 3
Is anyone going to talk about the fact she works from home ALL day as does her MUM and they cant even walk their dog, so they pay someone else too? If you aren't capable of looking after a dog dont get one

Reactions: 16
Shock horror her room is a pig sty again 😂 I can’t even bring myself to watch that video because I know the comments are going to be praising her on her busy day 😂

Reactions: 3
In her mums video she says they’re selling their house. She also makes a bit of a pass agg comment about whether Misha will ever move out 😂

Omfg Kasha does a house tour in her new video and I am gobsmacked!! The state of that house! It has 4/5 bedrooms in the basement and when I say EVERY SINGLE ROOM has been filled to the top with crap, I mean it! The study, full of crap and unusable, the gym, full of crap and unusable, her dads den, full of crap and unusable, the basement toilet, full of crap and unusable, the office, full of crap and unusable. I have no idea how they could know that mess was there and just keep piling stuff on?! In the study next to the kitchen there is literally food all over the place like... put it in the kitchen?? I honestly have no words. No wonder Misha is so scruffy and unorganised when her whole house looks like that. They try to act all posh and above people but my god they have turned that house into a tit hole!

I recommend you all go watch it to see for yourself. You honestly can’t even imagine how bad it is 😬.

Reactions: 15
Omfg Kasha does a house tour in her new video and I am gobsmacked!! The state of that house! It has 4/5 bedrooms in the basement and when I say EVERY SINGLE ROOM has been filled to the top with crap, I mean it! The study, full of crap and unusable, the gym, full of crap and unusable, her dads den, full of crap and unusable, the basement toilet, full of crap and unusable, the office, full of crap and unusable. I have no idea how they could know that mess was there and just keep piling stuff on?! In the study next to the kitchen there is literally food all over the place like... put it in the kitchen?? I honestly have no words. No wonder Misha is so scruffy and unorganised when her whole house looks like that. They try to act all posh and above people but my god they have turned that house into a tit hole!

I recommend you all go watch it to see for yourself. You honestly can’t even imagine how bad it is 😬.
Oh my god I just watched it..It actually gave me anxiety every single room was an absolute mess! Can see where Misha gets her organisation skills from..'It's practically a 9 bedroom townhouse' and yet somehow you've managed to fill every single room full of shite!

Reactions: 9

I couldn't believe how big the house would be if it wasn't for all the tit? The fact there was a set up in every room like gym equipment and an actual office but they just piled stuff on top? How does it even get like that? Its one thing throwing some stuff on a table but burying the table with old toilets and boxes? Wtaf

Reactions: 8
I don’t know what everyone’s on about because all her intelligent fans go on about how 99% of the time “Misha is Always organised and tidy” 😂😂 such idiots 😂

Reactions: 1

I can’t believe how scruffy, dirty and quiet frankly SCUMMY their house is either! How can they live like that? It would do my head in! It’s soooo lazy and the house has no organisation! How do they work from thar house? Some people really do live disgusting don’t they!

The kitchen has stuff all over the work tops and is never clean!!! So unhygienic... I’m busy but keep a clean tidy house, oh and I have a chronic illness and job!

Misha lives like a pig too but its what she’s used to I guess with her parents. She puts clothes away and says she’s tidy and clean... never seen a cleaning product used?

it’s hard to watch videos that are filmed in such a rank environment. And like you’ve said perfectly they have ruined their house!!!!!!!!! 🤢

Reactions: 8
Makes me sick how many people go on about how Misha is so “genuine” when she lies about literally everything. She’s Gross.

This sounds harsh (do I care? NO) but I’ve had to block her on everything just so her gurning face doesn’t randomly pop up when I’m looking through social media 🤢 Sick of seeing that square face pretending she’s something she is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am sorry, but what the hell is her new description, 1. The spelling, come on... 2. The GRAMMAR, girl. 3. She is literally going on about being able to wear what she wants without herself feeling uncomfortable? Like she try’s so hard to be deep but she is as deep as someone’s spit on a footpath. She needs to stop, she’s embarrassing as tit, and also maybe an unpopular opinion here, but I personally don’t think she’s photogenic at all ahaha

Reactions: 5
That whole post is just her trying to convince herself that it’s a nice outfit and to be different. Why do you need to say over and over again, ‘I’ll wear whatever I want’ like as if anyone’s stopping you.

That whole post is just her trying to convince herself that it’s a nice outfit and to be different. Why do you need to say over and over again, ‘I’ll wear whatever I want’ like as if anyone’s stopping you.
Literally ahaha like her style isn’t that out there that people even bother with her 🙄

I am sorry, but what the hell is her new description, 1. The spelling, come on... 2. The GRAMMAR, girl. 3. She is literally going on about being able to wear what she wants without herself feeling uncomfortable? Like she try’s so hard to be deep but she is as deep as someone’s spit on a footpath. She needs to stop, she’s embarrassing as tit, and also maybe an unpopular opinion here, but I personally don’t think she’s photogenic at all ahaha
Spit on a footpath 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha