Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck goes to drinks a bottle of water by shoving their tongue in the neck of the bottle 🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 238121View attachment 238124

also the amount of times she said ‘babes’ throughout the video was insufferable.
Honestly with her intelligence levels, I’m not even surprised she doesn’t know how to properly drink out of the bottle ahahaha 😂😂😂

Yes Misha let’s put people on blast for having an opinion... 🙄 this girl is so
High school it’s DISGUSTING

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Notice how when she does her OOTD she never names her bags because they are all FAKE.

Like in the recent london vlog for example she said her outfit and even mentioned her balenciaga trainers but when it came to her bag she didnt say anything. Even when Jake did her OOTD he asked about her bag and she brushed it off.

Lastly. As someone who is a lover of designer bags and owns a fair few herself. Some of the styles she have dont even exist as a real bag. If shes gonna wear fakes surely she would pick ones that are copies of real bags 😂😂 that chanel strap is AWFUL. Harry Potter handbags needs to be replaxed

Reactions: 7
Still laughing at the at “I need size 10 jeans as I have a sensitive rib cage” and the “look at All the space at the back” WHILST SHE BENDING COMPLETELY FORWARD. Listen here anybody who bends forward In jeans gets a gap at the back. Also if you desperately trying to show a non existent sticking out rib cage don’t shove your finger in the fat and say look it’s all bone. It’s normal to have weight around there. She makes me so mad that she showing all the young girls that watch her that she is desperate to still be an 8, when she most definitely isn’t. She’s an Influencer and should be giving the right message. I had an eating disorder once and it scares me that she’s not admitting she’s gone up a size, not scared for her I’m scared for all the young girls watching her thinking omg I have to be an 8, size 10 is bad. Watching her try the size 8 jeans was Extreamly hard to watch. On a lighter note what the hell was she thinking sticking her tongue in a bottle of water to drink, it’s not sexy she looked a right knob

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's gone a bit MIA right now... makes me laugh that she only posts when something good is happening in her life. She can't just post normal people things because it isn't 'interesting' enough so she only posts when she's doing something that's worth bragging about.

Reactions: 1
Still laughing at the at “I need size 10 jeans as I have a sensitive rib cage” and the “look at All the space at the back” WHILST SHE BENDING COMPLETELY FORWARD. Listen here anybody who bends forward In jeans gets a gap at the back. Also if you desperately trying to show a non existent sticking out rib cage don’t shove your finger in the fat and say look it’s all bone. It’s normal to have weight around there. She makes me so mad that she showing all the young girls that watch her that she is desperate to still be an 8, when she most definitely isn’t. She’s an Influencer and should be giving the right message. I had an eating disorder once and it scares me that she’s not admitting she’s gone up a size, not scared for her I’m scared for all the young girls watching her thinking omg I have to be an 8, size 10 is bad. Watching her try the size 8 jeans was Extreamly hard to watch. On a lighter note what the hell was she thinking sticking her tongue in a bottle of water to drink, it’s not sexy she looked a right knob
What video is the 'sensitive rib cage' comment in 😂 thats mental

Can she really not think of her own Instagram story ideas. 😂🙄 omg someone PLEASE tag Harry Potter handbags hahahaha
Girl makes me laugh how many home inspired posts she has on her printerest too yet her rooms and everything is a pig sty.
She moaned about moving a floor up, never mind when she actually goes to move house

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think she puts on a posh accent infront of Jake??? Like "lunahh cinemahhh" and when she spoke really fast when he was trying on those expensive trainers?!? I don't get why but it's soooo noticeable to me 😂

Also just seen she's done a video titled "truth about my past relationship"....cant watch it yet, but curious to see what she's got to say!

Reactions: 2
8F94697F-FBC6-48E1-B3AA-955CAF4E6855.png

People moaning about the number of ads in her videos and she said she has just woken up 3 hours ago...so she got up at 1pm?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I cba to watch it and listen to her droning. What did she say
Same ahaha can someone give a rundown 😂 I thought she went on about how she’s mature and won’t discuss past relationships... grow up Misha.

Shock bloody horror, MISHA IS SICK, I hope it is corona honestly, idiot.

Last edited:
I watched it she literally did her whole misha trying to have dmc business with her long silences staring into abiss. If you do skip those parts there is subtle throwing shade but she reels herself back in and claims it was years ago (liesssss) definitely a few jabs at Cobi

She said about nearly buying an apartment (definitely with Cobi) and she seemed like salty or something when she said it, calls herself a very philosophical person????🤔, someone she was with used to talk about their girl friends in a sexual way, Cobi???idk, talking about how she’s been there with her boyfriend commenting flame emojis on his girl friends photos (also seemed saltyyy) and “yady yady ya” worth a watch. She does make it seem like she was the one to break up with Cobi aswell

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
De
I watched it she literally did her whole misha trying to have dmc business with her long silences staring into abiss. If you do skip those parts there is subtle throwing shade but she reels herself back in and claims it was years ago (liesssss) definitely a few jabs at Cobi

She said about nearly buying an apartment (definitely with Cobi) and she seemed like salty or something when she said it, calls herself a very philosophical person????🤔, someone she was with used to talk about their girl friends in a sexual way, Cobi???idk, talking about how she’s been there with her boyfriend commenting flame emojis on his girl friends photos (also seemed saltyyy) and “yady yady ya” worth a watch. She does make it seem like she was the one to break up with Cobi aswell
defo Cobi, he always posted flame emojis on people’s photos, I though she always went on about not talking about past relationships ? 😂 this girl is a JOKE

most of the videos with Cobi are gone too aha, like the “lockdown with my boyfriend“, ”vlogmas with my boyfriend“ etc, I kind of hope that her and Jake buys an apartment and then he realised that she’s UNSUFFERABLE And ridiculous and just leaves her 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Lucky Jake waking up to to all those videos from 4am. Jeez I can tell shes one of them girls that bombarded their bf with texts and calls when they’re not together. Somebody give him a boohoo contract sharpish and save him

De

defo Cobi, he always posted flame emojis on people’s photos, I though she always went on about not talking about past relationships ? 😂 this girl is a JOKE

most of the videos with Cobi are gone too aha, like the “lockdown with my boyfriend“, ”vlogmas with my boyfriend“ etc, I kind of hope that her and Jake buys an apartment and then he realised that she’s UNSUFFERABLE And ridiculous and just leaves her 😂
Did you hear her say “don’t hold onto a hope of shred” it’s shred of hope thick cow I can’t cope with how dense she is

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fake sincere voice that she does in all her ‘deep’ videos goes THROUGH me!! Also hilarious that her idea of a deep conversation is to talk about your exes.. 😂😂 she’s about as deep as a puddle in a heatwave 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7